PDA

View Full Version : YUKI~yummy yum yum!

joeblow69
12-06-2014, 08:51 PM
On Tueaday I had the wonderful pleasure of spending an hour with a slim very hard working pretty Chinese lady called Yuki
Yuki stands slim built with long blonde red hair and a slim figure that begs to be pounded!
After introductions were over I laid on the bed and assumed the starfish pose to see what she was capable of and to my surprise she simply asked what I wanted!
"I'm all yours!" I replied and laid there watching her give me a cat bath working her way to my jewels!
Upon reaching them, Yuki continues to lick my shaft to full stiffness and simultaneously cradling my nuts gently squeezing them pressuring my load deep inside.
Yuki has these sweet look in her eyes and a soft yet croaky voice that is damn sexy!
Being a slim tasty babe, she is full of energy as she goes through her BBBJB repertoire making sure all the while I'm satisfied ! Full marks for eye contact and client feedback
Yuki just has this constant demeanour that she's our to please you no matter what comes her way...pardon the pun!
After being blown for a good 15minutes I had to flip her ass up and get some doggie action on her tight lil' ass! Slipped on the dom and went for it!
Man does she love to be driven hard n fast!
Yuki was yelping all the awhile yet managing to still beg me to fuck her harder !
I guess she was having a quiet day till I walked in!
Anyway after some doggie scenes I threw her onto the bed's edge and drilled her legs spread eagle and clasping her ankles high ! Hells Bells!!
Watching her suck her fingers as I hammered her shaved snatch was bliss!
The sweet smell of sex filled the room and her moans echoed down the stairs I'm sure!
After which I once again laid on the bed and allowed her to finish me off her way!
Sucking my cock till I exploded in a gasping frenzy of lust CIM it was fucking awesome!
Yuki is a real hard worker and showed no signs of weakness or tiredness as the hour flew by we screwed and fucked each other senselessly !
I've seen Yuki a few times now but I just had to share .....