PDA

View Full Version : 533 Massage

winky
13-06-2014, 09:58 AM
Hi all

Long time lurker, figured i better get involved finally.

Noticed 533 offer a nude massage for $60, has anyone gone for this option at this shop? If so, how is the massage/technique? I assume a handjob is included?

Cheers

Winky

AHLUNGOR
13-06-2014, 10:21 AM
Hi all

Long time lurker, figured i better get involved finally.

Noticed 533 offer a nude massage for $60, has anyone gone for this option at this shop? If so, how is the massage/technique? I assume a handjob is included?

Cheers

Winky

No idea !

As I always tell people, if you want FS , go to a FS shop, why do you want to fuck a massage girl - that never stop people from trying though !

So I guess this time is the other way around, if you want a massage, go to a RnT shop or a legit place, and if you want body to body, go to a Korean shop or see Mimi !!

533 may be equipped with proper massage tables for this purposes but otherwise, I won't recommend getting a proper massage on a bed !!

But I don't think it's gonna stop you right ??

Each to his own, whatever you like brother , enjoy ! At least in a FS shop, if all failed , you can always get a fuck or BBBJ ! You can't lose !

Cheers

wachumba
13-06-2014, 10:46 AM
If you just want a release, then this is a good value option. The girl would be naked for 30min instead of just part 2 in the massage shops and will be cheaper. Posh, snow lotus and many others charge $50 for nude hj so the 30min price is $80.

winky
13-06-2014, 04:05 PM
If you just want a release, then this is a good value option. The girl would be naked for 30min instead of just part 2 in the massage shops and will be cheaper. Posh, snow lotus and many others charge $50 for nude hj so the 30min price is $80.

Thanks wachumba

I pay $85 for 30 min in a r&t place so I figured $60 is a good option.

Cheers

pantydropa
13-06-2014, 04:09 PM

Makes sense.
Well said!
I never looked at it that way.

Oneonone
13-06-2014, 04:44 PM
Most of the girls at 533 are not keen on doing Massage so do them when they are told they have to.

533 is a full service shop and that's what the girls are good at and what they prefer to do.

Most of the time the massage is a bit ordinary compared to a massage shop, however if your lucky and get a girl that came from massage then you may get a reasonable massage.

So if you just want a nude girl and part two it would probably suit you.

I always advise customers that if you want massage go to a massage shop if you want full service go to a full service shop.

Of course you can get lucky and get good massage at a full service shop same as you can get good full service at a massage shop but your taking a risk.

wachumba
14-06-2014, 10:01 AM
You can always go to the thai places like Poplar/oasis, 104 hampden rd, 429 leichardt, pure massage north Syd for nude massage and b2b. There are other shops too. Prices are about $65-70 for 30min and $110-120 for 1 hour. They have showers available too.

winky
14-06-2014, 10:46 AM
You can always go to the thai places like Poplar/oasis, 104 hampden rd, 429 leichardt, pure massage north Syd for nude massage and b2b. There are other shops too. Prices are about $65-70 for 30min and $110-120 for 1 hour. They have showers available too.

Thanks for the tip. Any of these you would recommend highest?

wachumba
14-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Poplar and 104 are run by same person so the girls usually work at both. 104 has showers in the room. 429 used to also be run by same but they sold it and didn't think it was as good after.
Only been to poplar recently with Kara who also works at 104 hampden. She's slim and good looking imo. Good English too.
Saw Prada on way out who has a top body. Slightly older but I hear her service is good. Haven't tried her myself.
Never tried pure massage. There's quite a few more on north side.

winky
15-06-2014, 11:12 PM
Does 6 Poplar have a roster anywhere? it is not up on their website.

Cheers

wachumba
16-06-2014, 01:02 AM
Have to call and ask