PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Test Drive - New Release Model - Improved J-Lo Version Available Now !!

Eureka
13-06-2014, 10:38 AM
I wasn't sure about the 5* Advert on first reading .....
Not actually a fan of the famous JLo with the bountiful booty !!! Yeah fr sure she has a toned butt that comes from an accomplished dancer but ... she is a bit too pear shaped for my liking = butt too big and actually small boobs ...

Not so the delicious Thai/ Chinese namesake I had the exquisite pleasure of meeting yesterday afternoon at the penthouse :slobber:
Maybe a better namesake would have been our own .. "The Body"

Some details(again I find 5* always have truth in advertising):
- Beautiful smiling girl
- 24yo from NE Thailand arrived a month ago but here for 4 years (Yay !!!!)
- No waif here but not an ounce of fat either - a firm shapely womans body that has been blessed by good genes - not a surgeons skill
- Seemed taller than her 168cm with firm curves and yes ..... D 's = I handed her bra to her at the end and noticed the 90D tag :smile:
- She told me she is new to this caper now she is in OZ and was a model in Thailand (and I was shown prior by the Boss some of her amazing magazine shots !!) These things are often claimed but rarely delivered - an exception is J-Lo !!

I will leave plenty for others to fill out their experiences rather than try and capture the rapture that was two hours at the comfortable clean Penthouse but ....

J-Lo met me at the door looking almost as tall wearing those black high heels and figure hugging cocktail dress - and before I could hardly get out "wow - your gorgeous" she planted a kiss on me that bode well and invited me in :)
We had a brief conversation that was very easy given her competent English and J-Lo moved in to kiss some more and start the unbuttoning of my shirt with a cheeky grin.
That is when I find out that I am her first non-Asian ....... now I know this isn't quite the same league as Scott of the Antarctic or Sir Edmund Hillary .... but I was still conquering ground untouched by caucasian's right ..... and I needed to make sure I left a good impression for my brethren :sweat:

Off to the shower and it is impossible not to be fascinated by the firm, curvy figure with long black hair (extensions being the only thing not 100% her own) almost to her waist where it meets a tattoo at the small of her back complemented with two further tattoo's on her shoulder blades. Not a fan of tats myself - these were complementing the vision rather than detracting.
Flat firm tummy also drew my attention to the neat trim job below :)

And yes - those boobs !!! To be honest given how large, proud and perfect they were (and her homeland reputation) I thought they were probably "assisted" and were as perfect as you can imagine with small and slightly shy nipples.
But with nothing obvious to indicate any work I was leaning towards natural despite their firm but supple feel and proud aspect when standing. But the test was the gentle natural movement later when J-Lo was on her back and the body movements also translated to the natural erotic sway of those lovely assets :slobber::slobber:

Two hours passed quickly with a slightly inexperienced bbbj (but enthusiastically following on suggestions including encouraging attempts at DT) and in missionary J-Lo has the natural gift of sensual rhythmic movement of hips and legs and then often hooked her ankles around the back of my knees for added angles and depth - no awkward body synching here :)

But the most memorable aspect was for nearly the whole time her lips hardly never left mine especially during the velvet embrace - J-Lo just loves kissing - not down your throat tongue but passionate DFK just like your dream gf will deliver.

It all ended too soon and before I knew it I was saying goodbye to the smiling beauty in her figure hugging dress with my hands farewelling those firm hips and her kissing me as if she didn't want to stop.

Thailand loss is our gain for four years :love:

wilisno
13-06-2014, 11:33 AM
I wasn't sure about the 5* Advert on first reading .....
Not actually a fan of the famous JLo with the bountiful booty !!! Yeah fr sure she has a toned butt that comes from an accomplished dancer but ... she is a bit too pear shaped for my liking = butt too big and actually small boobs ...

Not so the delicious Thai/ Chinese namesake I had the exquisite pleasure of meeting yesterday afternoon at the penthouse :slobber:
Maybe a better namesake would have been our own .. "The Body"

Some details(again I find 5* always have truth in advertising):
- Beautiful smiling girl
- 24yo from NE Thailand arrived a month ago but here for 4 years (Yay !!!!)
- No waif here but not an ounce of fat either - a firm shapely womans body that has been blessed by good genes - not a surgeons skill
- Seemed taller than her 168cm with firm curves and yes ..... D 's = I handed her bra to her at the end and noticed the 90D tag :smile:
- She told me she is new to this caper now she is in OZ and was a model in Thailand (and I was shown prior by the Boss some of her amazing magazine shots !!) These things are often claimed but rarely delivered - an exception is J-Lo !!

I will leave plenty for others to fill out their experiences rather than try and capture the rapture that was two hours at the comfortable clean Penthouse but ....

J-Lo met me at the door looking almost as tall wearing those black high heels and figure hugging cocktail dress - and before I could hardly get out "wow - your gorgeous" she planted a kiss on me that bode well and invited me in :)
We had a brief conversation that was very easy given her competent English and J-Lo moved in to kiss some more and start the unbuttoning of my shirt with a cheeky grin.
That is when I find out that I am her first non-Asian ....... now I know this isn't quite the same league as Scott of the Antarctic or Sir Edmund Hillary .... but I was still conquering ground untouched by caucasian's right ..... and I needed to make sure I left a good impression for my brethren :sweat:

Off to the shower and it is impossible not to be fascinated by the firm, curvy figure with long black hair (extensions being the only thing not 100% her own) almost to her waist where it meets a tattoo at the small of her back complemented with two further tattoo's on her shoulder blades. Not a fan of tats myself - these were complementing the vision rather than detracting.
Flat firm tummy also drew my attention to the neat trim job below :)

And yes - those boobs !!! To be honest given how large, proud and perfect they were (and her homeland reputation) I thought they were probably "assisted" and were as perfect as you can imagine with small and slightly shy nipples.
But with nothing obvious to indicate any work I was leaning towards natural despite their firm but supple feel and proud aspect when standing. But the test was the gentle natural movement later when J-Lo was on her back and the body movements also translated to the natural erotic sway of those lovely assets :slobber::slobber:

Two hours passed quickly with a slightly inexperienced bbbj (but enthusiastically following on suggestions including encouraging attempts at DT) and in missionary J-Lo has the natural gift of sensual rhythmic movement of hips and legs and then often hooked her ankles around the back of my knees for added angles and depth - no awkward body synching here :)

But the most memorable aspect was for nearly the whole time her lips hardly never left mine especially during the velvet embrace - J-Lo just loves kissing - not down your throat tongue but passionate DFK just like your dream gf will deliver.

It all ended too soon and before I knew it I was saying goodbye to the smiling beauty in her figure hugging dress with my hands farewelling those firm hips and her kissing me as if she didn't want to stop.

Thailand loss is our gain for four years :smile
Another gem who can trigger you to write a report bro ! ;) ;)

Eureka
13-06-2014, 11:42 AM
Another gem who can trigger you to write a report bro ! ;) ;)

True Bro - for various reasons -- it takes a unique experience to motivate me into AR mode - sorry

wilisno
13-06-2014, 12:07 PM
True Bro - for various reasons -- it takes a unique experience to motivate me into AR mode - sorry
No need to say sorry, I don't brag about bad punts either ! ;) ;) ;)

Max Impact
13-06-2014, 12:11 PM
I hope your girth hasn't scared J-Lo of Aussies, Eureka! La!

icecream
13-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Curvy Thai.. Delicious.. Great review..

5 Star City
13-06-2014, 03:06 PM
From J-Lo with :red_heart:

Max Impact
13-06-2014, 07:13 PM
Maybe I take the new model on a test drive I don't want to give it back. Just drive into the sunset.:slobber::slobber::slobber:

Max Impact
13-06-2014, 07:49 PM
But I think the dealer might call the police.

Eureka
13-06-2014, 08:00 PM
But I think the dealer might call the police.

The "vehicle" is easily recognized by the big headlights and built for speed bodywork :)

wilisno
13-06-2014, 08:02 PM
The "vehicle" is easily recognized by the big headlights and built for speed bodywork :)
No worries, as usual, you can only hear thunder, but there's no rain ! ;) ;) ;)

5 Star City
14-06-2014, 03:20 AM
Maybe I take the new model on a test drive I don't want to give it back. Just drive into the sunset.:slobber::slobber::slobber:

You Wish:miao:

Max Impact
15-06-2014, 09:41 PM
Hehe, Tom Yum ช่องคลอด coming up soon!

Eureka
15-06-2014, 09:45 PM

Nicely run in for you bro !! Hehe
Never thought I would ever get to say that to you !! :) :)

5 Star City
15-06-2014, 10:44 PM

Bro Max,

Are you not half Korean:miao:

Max Impact
15-06-2014, 11:06 PM
Half Incheon and half Petchaboon!

Eureka
18-06-2014, 01:00 PM
I have to get myself back to see her :)

Max Impact