PDA

View Full Version : Exquisite Massage

Slavejus4u
31-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Hi All,

Just wondering if any one has been to Exquisite Massage - 54 Kingston Rd, Underwood - 07 3219 9288 if so would like to hear of your experiences there, I'm located in Springwood so I'm always on the look out for Rnt's close by..................thanks.

Cheers

Slavejus4u:cool2:

reddogx
01-04-2012, 12:34 PM
yeah its a good place :love:

Johnjohn903
03-04-2012, 10:18 PM
I've been there few times one or two months ago. There were many young and nice looking girls. But since two weeks ago, I've been there twice, only saw some old and ugly ladies. Does anyone know where The girls' gone?

Slavejus4u
05-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Went to check out Exquisite Massage at 54 Kingston Rd, Underwood - 07 3219 9288 today after work(and thats as far as it progressed, the perils of being on call for work) anyway looks like the place occupies the whole first floor there. A sign at the front counter said "No sexual services offered at this establishment". Spoke to a azn girl there about the services she was very coy didnt want to say to much when i asked about extras. She moved to the side of the reception desk out of view of the camera on the wall, which she pointed to and then gave me the handjob sign and said $40 but other deals could be made behind closed doors. The place is open until 10:30 nightly and usually 4 to 5 girls working there she told me, it looked like a clean place with a lounge area and big flatscreen TV. I didnt see or hear anyone else there but her, as for her, she was a azn of some sort hard to tell exactly which nationality, age - going by her face which wasnt the best, probably around 34/35 i thought, body - typically azn very small, great legs and looked to have a very nice ass and titties. Hopefully there are some better looking ladies there as i will go back to see what the experience is like, will let you all know how it turned out............................................... .........I like to know a bit more about these places that i visit so i check out who the owners are, interesting that for many of these places that have azn ladies working out of them the actual owner of the establishment is azn and lives in Sunnybank!! 16 Blackton Street Woodridge, 1 Finlay Street Slacks Creek - these are still in operation, 41 Dennis Road Springwood - was a brothel but got closed down, 15 Vanessa Boulevard Springwood - not sure if this one is operational any more but it did have one of the ugliest azn i ever seen working there! these places also changed there ladies that worked there quite regulary as well. :cool2:

simpson
05-04-2012, 02:46 AM
Just a question. Out of curiosity why do you want to know who owns where ? Why name adresses? What is your point????

Falcon2005
05-04-2012, 08:29 AM
Just a question. Out of curiosity why do you want to know who owns where ? Why name adresses? What is your point????

i think these are massages places, not owners addresses

bigbob
12-04-2012, 09:04 AM
been there allways leave happy

BobbyB
18-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Can anyone tell me what services they have here... looking to go there soon. would like to get a bit of asian

Falcon2005
19-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Can anyone tell me what services they have here... looking to go there soon. would like to get a bit of asian

various therapeutic massages - deep tissue & relaxation, also offer waxing and stream foot and body baths.

kaiguy
22-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Nice looking place just down the road from GTM and got an offerr straight away, good massage, good finish, average looking girl but pleasant enough and young, recommend but there are better ones out there. The girls at the GTM at Salisbury are hot looking chicks and sure to please

bigbob
03-07-2012, 08:06 PM
I go to both shops ther great to me both have hot girls

peter42
25-07-2012, 04:57 AM
It was my first time at this "exquisite" shop last week. What the f was so exquisite about it? I couldn't figure it out. It was nothing spectacular. The lady wasn't too old, probably 27-29, and the massage wasn't too bad, but it wasn't anything so special. Maybe I expected more. The damage -- that too was very similar to other shops. 60 minutes cost me 60+40+10. The last 10 bucks was for her letting my hand wander around but still no contact with any critical parts of her body.

We had two conversations during the session too. I initiated both.
Me: -Any extras?
Her: -How much you pay?
Me: -$40?
Her: -Ok.

And the second one was about that $10.

And by the way, I've decided not to post any reviews at auxxxreviews dot com anymore because they charge $$$ for it. I don't post these reviews for myself! I post them for my fellow punters (and of course expect others to do the same). Posting reviews should be free! Just like here! Hurray aus99 forum wins!

Blue-Marvel
27-07-2012, 06:00 PM
I went there a week or 2 ago, Clean place, girls that were available weren't that great. Pretty average, 3 Chinese girls, (don't remember her name)
I didn't enjoy the massage.... and the girl, she said she was 26, seemed very money hungry and made the experience unsatisfying.
Seemed like she was offering full service as well, but I could be wrong.
Overall: 4/10

Don't think I'll be back, unless I have no other option.

coolk
02-08-2012, 04:12 AM
It was my first time at this "exquisite" shop last week. What the f was so exquisite about it? I couldn't figure it out. It was nothing spectacular. The lady wasn't too old, probably 27-29, and the massage wasn't too bad, but it wasn't anything so special. Maybe I expected more. The damage -- that too was very similar to other shops. 60 minutes cost me 60+40+10. The last 10 bucks was for her letting my hand wander around but still no contact with any critical parts of her body.

We had two conversations during the session too. I initiated both.
Me: -Any extras?
Her: -How much you pay?
Me: -$40?
Her: -Ok.

And the second one was about that $10.

And by the way, I've decided not to post any reviews at auxxxreviews dot com anymore because they charge $$$ for it. I don't post these reviews for myself! I post them for my fellow punters (and of course expect others to do the same). Posting reviews should be free! Just like here! Hurray aus99 forum wins!

You can get a full service for just a bit more $.

peter42
02-08-2012, 05:46 AM
Duh?! But you don't get a 60-minute massage AND FS for just a bit more $. If FS is what you want, you wouldn't even go near massage shops. well not in QLD anyway.

need1
08-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Duh?! But you don't get a 60-minute massage AND FS for just a bit more $. If FS is what you want, you wouldn't even go near massage shops. well not in QLD anyway.

well said peter i have to agree with you ........

premierelover
20-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Went to Exquisite tonight since it closes the latest. Was utterly disappointed.
Arrived at the place, girl asks me how long massage for? I say 45min and away we go.
Massage was nice and hard, and she wiped me down with the soapy water scrub, and next thing. . .
Only 30min had passed. . . I tell the chick that it's only been 1/2hr and i paid $55 for fxxking 45min deal.
I want some of my money back, and she says she cant give me any and gets me to go back on the bed to try to finish off for 10more min.
I spent 5min telling her she cut me short, and she tries to count the minutes on the clock with her fingers to verify what i said -_-
anyways, i get back on the bed with my clothes on, she tries to gimme a back rub, and after 2min, i tell her to stop, cos my shirt and her hand is causing heat friction on my back, feeling a bit hot
I tell her just gimme some money back and she gives me back $5. . .

Will i go back to exquisite. . . not sure, but I have to admit, that chick is one of a kind >.<

bigbob
22-10-2012, 09:03 PM
iv been ther many times that has never happend to me
i allways stop for one hour and leave happy

Jack the Lad
23-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Likewise, great place with excellent service, never had a problem, very happy.

bigbob
23-10-2012, 07:42 PM
premirelover
You must have got her on a bad day

Emporio
23-10-2012, 10:39 PM
Agreed. Never has a bad experience there. Which girl did u have?

premierelover
26-10-2012, 12:00 AM
Argh. . . Cant remember her name. . .Maybe Gina or Grace, something like that
She's kinda tall, short hair, obviously chinese
Either way, Im going someplace else. If u guys recommend any girls in that place that do good massages, PM me and i'll give me a 2nd chance
But if it's another short session -_-, 2 strikes and im out >.<

brownwallaby
26-10-2012, 12:14 AM
sounds like you have some work to do to justify your name haha .....

bigbob
26-10-2012, 04:04 PM
iv seen a girl named Grace about a year a go she was grate

some1likeU
01-11-2012, 05:19 AM
Spoke to a azn girl there about the services she was very coy didnt want to say to much when i asked about extras. She moved to the side of the reception desk out of view of the camera on the wall, which she pointed to and then gave me the handjob sign and said $40 but other deals could be made behind closed doors.

have anyone got anything more than normal extra "HJ" from this place??