PDA

View Full Version : Call the shot.....

texass10in
13-06-2014, 11:09 PM
Ok, so planning on hitting the south side tomorrow (Mt. Gravatt, Sunnybank, Logan, Etc.). If there's some place you've been looking at but haven't been to yet and want an after report, I'm happy to do a bit of recon. Happy to take a suggestion and report back. So essentially, call the shot and the after report will follow.

Happy Punting,
Tex

Bender22
14-06-2014, 02:31 AM
Hey Texass10in, here is some recon before you do your recon, hahahaha.

Met a nice face hourglass lady this evening on a whim. She was a girl on cracker that has an ad that says "New to SOUTH,KR Sweetie 20yo Amazing Body, Very Opened Minded Beautiful & Sexy Girl". She is not Korean. She is from Hong Kong, but don't let that detour you. She has a sweet face and a nice hourglass body with very nice long nipples. Her massage at the end is shit, but she is super nice to talk/play with.

Looks 6/10
Face 7.5/10
Tits 5/10, but nipples were long and you could tug as much as you liked and it didn't bother her, so bumps her up to a 6.5/10

She was giving me a covered blow job and I turned her around to play with her lower half and she bridged her pussy up in the air via her legs in a tripod while still sucking me off!!! I wish i had a camera then, because it was a beautiful view while I was softly touching her pussy and getting sucked off.

Call her number 0423006716 which isn't advertised on Cracker and is her second phone like most girls on Cracker.

overall I had a great time despite her poor stats above.

She ran perfectly 30 min for the time i had paid. She also said she didn't like to work late and I must have been luck to have her received my call at 11:30pm. Her English is shit.

texass10in
14-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Cheers, Bender! I was thinking along the lines of shops, but might give a PL a go after that review. Cost?

-Tex

texass10in
14-06-2014, 03:59 PM
Ok, so quick follow up. Went to Red Tea. Great massage, nothing extra to report. Suspect a return visit would see good results with same girl. They were running late, but didn't short me on my time. Not a lot of tackle tickle, but there was a little. Girl that I was with had only been in Brisbane for a few weeks, so may just need a bit of time to acclimate. Wasn't shy, so suspect good things come to those who return....

Satisfied with the massage, but not other issues, I sought out a PM just to make sure I got what I needed. Met a lady in Alex Hills. Have reported on her once before, but had been a while so was a bit surprised to see it was the same girl. Great tits on this one and she's very willing to please. Got half hour for $80 and see that as good VFM. She offers full service too, $100 for 30 minutes, so depending on what you're after, she'll likely be able to help. Before everyone asks me for phone, she's the only ad in the CM listed for Alex Hills. Because I was in that area, I called another PM who ads under 'New to Town, Capalaba/Cleveland' but didn't get a response. If over that way in the near future, I might try again, but if anyone has any intel on her, I'd be appreciative.

Happy Punting,
Tex