PDA

View Full Version : Massage by Rihanna

paragon2312
14-06-2014, 12:10 PM
Ok so i posted before about this ad or similar

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_261769473/Rihanna-Uni-Horny-Student-Nude-Massage-More-to-Come-Bj.html

And with little response as to anyone having seen her i decided to take the punt.

For a Locanto ad, everything was accurate which is a suprise. The girl shows up like in her photos on entry, and i fully enjoyed the experience, she is quite friendly and chatty but that may have just been me.

If you are looking for a fully legit massage, dont expect it but if you want something to titillate the senses, go for it with her, nude from beginning to end with a cbj ending is always great, especially by a tasty asian girl.

She isnt much of a timewatcher but that might have been because i think i was the last for the night, location wise its about what you expect for a locanto ad but thats cool.

so to sum it all up i would say vfm, great english, tasty body and technique, brings eroticism to the bed.

so until i can break the rule and get oral done by one of the gorgeous japanese or korean girls at the massage places, this is my new favourite

icanfly
14-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the review was going to try her but decided not since she was operating out of kangaroo point southern cross. Shall have to give her a go then

ReadySetGo
23-06-2014, 04:12 PM
Hi Guys, haven't been on here in a while but just thought I would add my two cents. I too have visited Rihanna and don't let the location put you off. I was not going to bother when she told me where she was staying but I am glad I took the chance. I am definitely going back to see her again.

oilman
24-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Fake reviews are funny lol!

Falcon2005
25-06-2014, 06:41 PM
Fake reviews are funny lol!

why do you think this is a fake review ?? I don't get why a member since 12/2012 would bother with a fake review.

paragon2312
26-06-2014, 09:45 AM
hey oilman, who are you calling out on the fake review?

ReadySetGo
29-06-2014, 02:59 PM
Hey oilman, I don't mind if you think I am faking, will leave more time for the rest of us. But seriously, she is good so your loss.

revolnaisa
29-06-2014, 08:13 PM
I can confirm everything that paragon2312 said was legit. I visited Rihanna early this week at KP. She is a gem. Price is a little steep but I can live with that (since she wasn't using fake pics, I am happy)
I got to say this, some of so called senior members here nothing but bullies. They increase their posts by bullying and writing shit (mostly both). Come on guys, we are here to find better service(s), not to feel superiority (which shows your stupidity)

texass10in
30-06-2014, 08:12 AM
Oilman has contributed some solid content to this community for a while now. That being said, I don't agree with the assessment of the review being fake. Suppose the only way to know is to go check her out for me self. Work work work!

oilman
30-06-2014, 09:11 AM
If shes as the "review" said then thats great!
I red the "review" as an advert, if theres no false advertising going on then thats fantastic!
Id like to retract the word fake a replace it with advert... everyone happy ?

Falcon2005
30-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Visited Rihanna this morning. Her pics are very real, lovely young girl, beautiful looks and a very tidy body. Offers many "extras" that I'm sure most punters wished they could get in a shop. All these extras are part of the price.

revolnaisa
30-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Visited Rihanna this morning. Her pics are very real, lovely young girl, beautiful looks and a very tidy body. Offers many "extras" that I'm sure most punters wished they could get in a shop. All these extras are part of the price.

Totally agree

oilman
01-07-2014, 09:14 AM
Me too... totally agree. .. lol

paragon2312
01-07-2014, 04:04 PM
If shes as the "review" said then thats great!
I red the "review" as an advert, if theres no false advertising going on then thats fantastic!
Id like to retract the word fake a replace it with advert... everyone happy ?

I guess that's my misbegotten past of being a telemarketer coming out, figured may as well make a proper review of her at least since no one had seen her yet at the time

oilman
02-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Telemarketing requires oral & hand action / a good set of lungs. ..

BlueSmurf
03-07-2014, 07:37 AM
The link has expired, is there a new add or does anyone have her contact details?

oilman
03-07-2014, 09:10 AM
Yeah I do - 1800 bull shit

paragon2312
03-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Check her ad in brisbane backpage in body rub section, I found it by chance there

Falcon2005
03-07-2014, 06:00 PM
Yeah I do - 1800 bull shit

more crap from you oilman. no wonder this forum is going downhill lately. can i suggest if anyone wants to re-fute a review, they have some reasonable grounds to do so.

Kenji2
03-07-2014, 09:34 PM
Oilman u crack me up. U must get a rise outta all this attention.

Gives me a fucking hardon

popeye96
03-07-2014, 10:44 PM
more crap from you oilman. no wonder this forum is going downhill lately. can i suggest if anyone wants to re-fute a review, they have some reasonable grounds to do so.

You just need to remember that there are a few members on here that you take no notice of what they have to say, good or bad. Remember that and you will get some useful info from here from time to time.

oilman
04-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Im just looking for a good wank job on here like everyone else the only difference is I do it with a sense of humor. ..

RottenLittlePunt
04-07-2014, 11:04 AM
Im just looking for a good wank job on here like everyone else the only difference is I do it with a sense of humor. ..

Proof that humour is subjective? :grimace:

Kenji2
04-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Take all things said on this forum with a grain of salt. Or a bag, depends on you. No point making a point with someone here, because I have the biggest dick out of all you bastards :D

tonksy
14-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Hey guys I just had a 30 minute session with Rihanna

like some earlier guys said, if you're looking for a great legit massage then maybe not the right girl, but she is very sexy and very playful. I will definitely be back...

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_284675240/WOW-BEST-EXOTIC-NUDE-SENSUAL-MASSAGE-WITH-AMAZING-BJ-EVER.html