PDA

View Full Version : General talk Has SirLaughsAlot "The Poet" Achieved Literary Perfection? The next POEM as promised

SirLaughsAlot
14-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Tantalised and Becalmed

Though she is close I cannot speak,
She is beyond the everyday mortal sphere,
Transcending the humdrum and mundane.

I am but another who looks on,
And is both tantalised and becalmed,
By something that could not easily be bettered.

Only a brief glimpse today have I seen,
Of her enchanting and elegant beauty,
But quite enough to confirm my devotion.

If the raindrops did not fall, but were risen,
And if the leaves ceased to flutter on the wind,
Could I question things any more than I do?

How can I, the voice of fruitful experience, have doubt,
Is it because I can feel something now,
That I have not felt for an age?

Strange it is for the victor to be conquered,
By the thoughts and emotions he has long denied himself,
Yet understandable, knowing that to love means surely to cry.

Warm regards,
SirLaughsAlot.

TMC (free cage girl)
14-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Tantalised and Becalmed

Though she is close I cannot speak,
She is beyond the everyday mortal sphere,
Transcending the humdrum and mundane.

I am but another who looks on,
And is both tantalised and becalmed,
By something that could not easily be bettered.

Only a brief glimpse today have I seen,
Of her enchanting and elegant beauty,
But quite enough to confirm my devotion.

If the raindrops did not fall, but were risen,
And if the leaves ceased to flutter on the wind,
Could I question things any more than I do?

How can I, the voice of fruitful experience, have doubt,
Is it because I can feel something now,
That I have not felt for an age?

Strange it is for the victor to be conquered,
By the thoughts and emotions he has long denied himself,
Yet understandable, knowing that to love means surely to cry.

Warm regards,
SirLaughsAlot.

wow, very goooooooood!!!!:cool2:

best one!

SirLaughsAlot
14-06-2014, 04:27 PM
wow, very goooooooood!!!!:cool2:

best one!

My thanks to you TMC, and I have to say, I'm entirely inclined to agree with you.

Cheers,
SirLaughsAlot.

TMC (free cage girl)
14-06-2014, 04:53 PM
My thanks to you TMC, and I have to say, I'm entirely inclined to agree with you.

Cheers,
SirLaughsAlot.

i want to write poem for mexican girl. actually, i want to write poem for all i fuck the girl sir^^

before i leave from girl. i want to write poem on paper. it must be good for Latin girl.

I did massive DFK to skinny Mexican girl. and without shower i fuck her very hard and i lift up her and i put 2 finger to her ass.

i take condom from my jacket in 2 sec and i put it on my penis to pussy was just 5 sec. i take conac from small table and i spit on her body and i suck her boobs.

her dress was wet by conac and i suck it all over with fingering. she start spark on the bed and i choke her neck little bit and massive DFK again.

she ride on me and start suck my penis. i grab her hair from crown section and she start deep throat. i grab one side of leg and i lift up her leg in air.

it naturally became 69 position, she was expect to me to do lick her pussy, but i did not suck her pussy.

i change position from 69 to doggy style. her pussy was little bit shine mix with Dom Perignon from her pussy and looks like Pink Dom Perignon .

i start asked her call my name, she try to says my name Gabrie...... but she couldnt say my name proper. i spank her ass and i ask her same question again and again.

when i change the position from doggy style to up side down helicopter, i forgot about my injury on my arm. i drop her on the floor.

she tried to keep her weight both hand on the floor my penis was still in side. i asked her to come back to bed by your self with my penis. she looks like alien way to come back to the bed. suddenly i got sobber. i just remember last night trauma. lady bite my penis, the pain bring back by memory,

i stopped sex with girl and i eat ice cream with girl. :red_heart:

i have trauma now. i hope my trauma be away from me soon.

Cunt Destroyer
14-06-2014, 05:13 PM
pretty good, that poem was actually quite moving

out of interest, did you receive a formal education in the writing of poetry or are you self taught? Im guessing the former (formal education)

SirLaughsAlot
14-06-2014, 06:42 PM
pretty good, that poem was actually quite moving

out of interest, did you receive a formal education in the writing of poetry or are you self taught? Im guessing the former (formal education)

Thanks for the kind words. I thought I'd post some blank verse/prose as opposed to the usual rhyming poetry. I must admit I do like this piece.

Well, that's an interesting question. I do have an extensive formal education, but not strictly in poetry or literature, although my degrees have
contributed significantly to my interest in literature of all kinds, and have required me to read a great deal. I've been writing creative literature
for a long time, and have had a great love of the classic poets for just as long. Technically you might say I'm self-taught with poetry, although
having read most of the great poets, it's more reasonable to say I've given myself a thorough grounding in the classics.

Thanks again for your supportive comment, it is much appreciated.

CunningLinguist
14-06-2014, 07:30 PM
<At_the_risk_of_breaking_radio_silence class="bar_crack_pots">
FFS I think CD will probably come back as Dorothy Dicks (pun intended for the half-wits) after he is banned (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again).
Right now I think he could drop the D for a more accurate description ...
As for the poem:
</At_the_risk_of_breaking_radio_silence class="bar_crack_pots">
:)

SirLaughsAlot
14-06-2014, 09:43 PM
i want to write poem for mexican girl. actually, i want to write poem for all i fuck the girl sir^^

before i leave from girl. i want to write poem on paper. it must be good for Latin girl.
I did massive DFK to skinny Mexican girl. and without shower i fuck her very hard and i lift up her and i put 2 finger to her ass.
i take condom from my jacket in 2 sec and i put it on my penis to pussy was just 5 sec.
she ride on me and start suck my penis. i grab her hair from crown section and she start deep throat. i grab one side of leg and i lift up her leg in air.
it naturally became 69 position, she was expect to me to do lick her pussy, but i did not suck her pussy.

i start asked her call my name, she try to says my name Gabrie...... but she couldnt say my name proper. i spank her ass and i ask her same question again and again.
when i change the position from doggy style to up side down helicopter, i forgot about my injury on my arm. i drop her on the floor.
she tried to keep her weight both hand on the floor my penis was still in side. i asked her to come back to bed by your self with my penis.
she looks like alien way to come back to the bed. suddenly i got sobber. i just remember last night trauma. lady bite my penis, the pain bring back by memory,

i stopped sex with girl and i eat ice cream with girl. :red_heart:

i have trauma now. i hope my trauma be away from me soon.

You certainly have a colourful lifestyle, I'm sure you have had many exciting experiences that you can use for your poem for the Latin girl and all others.
I hope you enjoyed the ice-cream with the girl, and I also hope you make a full recovery from your trauma. Maybe you can relax with a nice book of poetry.

Cheers.....

SirLaughsAlot
15-06-2014, 01:10 PM
Literary perfection, or thereabouts, deserves one bump up a day, wouldn't you say?

SirLaughsAlot
15-06-2014, 06:56 PM
<At_the_risk_of_breaking_radio_silence class="bar_crack_pots">
FFS I think CD will probably come back as Dorothy Dicks (pun intended for the half-wits) after he is banned (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again).
Right now I think he could drop the D for a more accurate description ...
As for the poem:
</At_the_risk_of_breaking_radio_silence class="bar_crack_pots">
:)

"As for the poem".......what?
Would you care to elaborate at all.

Obviously, my preference is for people to enjoy the poem,
but it doesn't matter so much in the great scheme of things.
I think you know how oblivious I am to criticism.

Feel free to make a considered critique of the poem, if you want to.

CunningLinguist
15-06-2014, 07:06 PM
"As for the poem".......what?
Would you care to elaborate at all.

Obviously, my preference is for people to enjoy the poem,
but it doesn't matter so much in the great scheme of things.

Feel free to make a considered critique of the poem, if you want to.

Sorry to whet your appetite like that, I won't be commenting on the poem for now. If you ever stop bumping your own threads and big noting yourself I may actually read one and comment, but for now not a chance! I wouldn't want to encourage your un-Australian behaviour.

CunningLinguist
15-06-2014, 07:12 PM

Never has a truer word been spoken, a classic sign of a narcissist ...
Have you seen the profile (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?42455-Psychological-profile-of-the-quot-poet-quot-troll) lately ?

SirLaughsAlot
15-06-2014, 08:24 PM
Never has a truer word been spoken, a classic sign of a narcissist ...
Have you seen the profile (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?42455-Psychological-profile-of-the-quot-poet-quot-troll) lately ?

Thanks for passing by and basking in my sunlight. Thanks also for helping to keep this prestigious poetic piece on the front page,
where it so deservedly belongs. I don’t really need to visit the thread you have created on me, since I already know myself too well,
or should I say myselves. Hahaha.

Perhaps I might ask you a simple question - Are you at all familiar with the idea of having fun?

Before you abandon yourself to the most fanciful of notions about me, and at such great length, I humbly suggest you find an interesting
hobby that will provide the outdoor fun you clearly need. I have written some of my very best poems in the outdoors, with fresh air and
daylight all around, and folk passing by. It is a wonderfully joyous fun experience for me. Perhaps it might also work for you.

CunningLinguist
15-06-2014, 10:37 PM
foolish trollspeak
I can't help but wonder if this is a deliberate tactic of yours to have a bit of fun with him!

Ha ha!
Now let me see how many times has the poet troll been banned again (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again) ...
Hmm I wonder who is having fun with who.
Shall I put you on his banned table when you are inevitably banned you foolish troll ?
Next time you create an account you can leave off your surname, it will be a much better description of your true character :)

CunningLinguist
15-06-2014, 10:45 PM
Are you at all familiar with the idea of having fun?

You like to have fun at the expense of others, this fits with your profile of being a self absorbed person that thinks he is always right - a narcissist! (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?42455-Psychological-profile-of-the-quot-poet-quot-troll)
I bet you don't have a partner or any progeny and that you live alone, because eventually when you always have your fun at the expense of others no one wants to be around you anymore. Since you are 66 now it is probably too late to change your ways so you are trying to leave a legacy of bad poetry on an anonymous sex forum.
Again if you were not such a shit stirring troll I would feel sorry for you....

Hmm I think I will use this on your profile page. (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?42455-Psychological-profile-of-the-quot-poet-quot-troll)
Remember you can make it all go away if you play by the rules, but that wouldn't be fun would it ...

Cunt Destroyer
15-06-2014, 11:21 PM
I bet you don't have a partner or any progeny and that you live alone, because eventually when you always have your fun at the expense of others no one wants to be around you anymore. Since you are 66 now it is probably too late to change your ways so you are trying to leave a legacy of bad poetry on an anonymous sex forum ...

wow bro, what a hate filled cunt you are.

SirLaughsAlot
16-06-2014, 12:00 AM
You like to have fun at the expense of others, this fits with your profile of being a self absorbed person that thinks he is always right - a narcissist! (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?42455-Psychological-profile-of-the-quot-poet-quot-troll)
I bet you don't have a partner or any progeny and that you live alone, because eventually when you always have your fun at the expense of others no one wants to be around you anymore. Since you are 66 now it is probably too late to change your ways so you are trying to leave a legacy of bad poetry on an anonymous sex forum.
Again if you were not such a shit stirring troll I would feel sorry for you....

Hmm I think I will use this on your profile page. (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?42455-Psychological-profile-of-the-quot-poet-quot-troll)
Remember you can make it all go away if you play by the rules, but that wouldn't be fun would it ...

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing you don't like my poem.

CunningLinguist
16-06-2014, 12:40 AM
I could be wrong, but I'm guessing you don't like my poem.

Hey that is funny :)

I haven't read it though so I don't know ...

CunningLinguist
16-06-2014, 12:44 AM
trollspeak

I get it now, it's good cop bad cop, your SLA character is behaving himself mostly, and he vents through the CD character, so you are either him or his patsy.
Once you get banned he will choose another dispensable bad cop character to preserve his good cop poet character :)

uglyphil
16-06-2014, 01:02 AM
Once you get banned he will choose another dispensable bad cop character to preserve his good cop poet character :)

You mean, like now? ;)

SirLaughsAlot
16-06-2014, 01:43 AM
This is a poetry thread my dear fellows. As much as I appreciate you bumping it up for me, I'd much prefer it if you would make
a considered comment, either positive or negative, on the sublime poem that first initiated this discussion. I'd be delighted if you
would surprise me with a modicum of civility and cordiality, and simply let me know what you think of the poem. I'm not asking
you chaps for money, just an impartial opinion.

By the way, CD was a completely independent operator on this forum, and had nothing whatsoever to do with me.
Nevertheless, he or she did have enough good taste to enjoy fine poetry.

SirLaughsAlot
16-06-2014, 03:06 PM
It has been a perfect delight to see the interest shown in my wonderful poem, and
I look forward to even more in the course of the week. A poem such as this is thoroughly
deserving of a daily bump up, so here it is.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, all's well with the world. Yeah baby.

Warm regards,
SirLaughsAlot.

SirLaughsAlot
17-06-2014, 02:34 PM
It has been a perfect delight to see the interest shown in my wonderful poem, and
I look forward to even more in the course of the week. A poem such as this is thoroughly
deserving of a daily bump up, so here it is.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, all's well with the world. Yeah baby.

Warm regards,
SirLaughsAlot.

This poem speaks to me, it says, "a bump a day helps you work, rest and play."

Isn't it a lovely day sugarplums.

SirLaughsAlot
18-06-2014, 12:37 PM
This poem speaks to me, it says, "a bump a day helps you work, rest and play."

Isn't it a lovely day sugarplums.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, all's well with the world.

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

SirLaughsAlot
20-06-2014, 12:24 PM
Another wonderful piece of poetic literature will be posted this Saturday 21st June.
All considered comments, and or full blown critiques, are welcome. I humbly suggest to those
who are not interested in the thread, to focus their valuable time and efforts elsewhere.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, all's well with the world.

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot