PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Was the forum down from 9pm last night to 11am this morning ??

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2014, 12:25 PM
As per title, just wondering if it was down from routine maintenance or upgrade, if so perhaps some notice before hand will be nice!

If it was unexpected shut down or cyber attack or hacking problem or hardware failure then some acknowledgement or quick apology will be in order!

Just a thought!

Eureka
15-06-2014, 12:31 PM
Did you have massive withdrawal symptoms mate ?? :)

wilisno
15-06-2014, 12:35 PM
Hahaha ! Big deal !!!

Oneonone
15-06-2014, 12:40 PM
Yes it sure was down they must have had some problem, if it had been standard maintenance they would have told us surely.

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2014, 01:48 PM

Yeah, couldn't sleep last night, was going to post something for Stanmore but couldn't log on .........lol

Just as well, it would have been deleted.......haha

Looking at all the promotional spams from all the shops popping up now, I think all the paying customers must be very frustrated for not be able to get in !!

Cheers

Eureka
15-06-2014, 01:50 PM
Yeah, couldn't sleep last night, was going to post something for Stanmore but couldn't log on .........lol

Looking at all the promotional spams from all the shops popping up now, I think all the paying customers must be very frustrated for not be able to get in !!

Cheers

Mmm. Wonder what your Stanmore post would have been ??

wilisno
15-06-2014, 01:59 PM

Cheers
No one has been more frustrated than you I suppose !

Would be interesting to see what a Stanmore thread from you will do ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2014, 02:24 PM
No one has been more frustrated than you I suppose !

Would be interesting to see what a Stanmore thread from you will do ! ;) ;) ;)

No, I don't think I will start a new one, not until Coco and Admin kiss and make up I suppose!

My advice to her have always been to pay up, don't know why they turned that into an argument !

No worries , I'm sure AUS99 is always open for business !

In the mean time, there are enough shops and good MLs to keep my recommendations going - minus one shop is no big deal !

Cheers

uglyphil
15-06-2014, 03:56 PM
As per title, just wondering if it was down from routine maintenance or upgrade, if so perhaps some notice before hand will be nice!

If it was unexpected shut down or cyber attack or hacking problem or hardware failure then some acknowledgement or quick apology will be in order!

Just a thought!

Hey AHLUNGOR, I don't know if you spotted this yet?

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?42533-Forum-Server-Performance-Tunning-Will-be-up-and-down-in-the-next-48-hours

Seems that this may be an ongoing issue for a short time.

As a relatively new member of the forum, may I just ask what the issue is with posting ARs about Stanmore? Feel free to PM me if you do not to post the answer on the open forum. Ta :)

wilisno
15-06-2014, 04:14 PM

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?42533-Forum-Server-Performance-Tunning-Will-be-up-and-down-in-the-next-48-hours

As a relatively new member of the forum, may I just ask what the issue is with posting ARs about Stanmore? Feel free to PM me if you do not to post the answer on the open forum. Ta :)
I have posted the answer on another thread, forgot the title, I'll do a search when I got home !

wilisno
15-06-2014, 05:35 PM

Here's the link, it's post number 6 :

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?42421-Hot-Girl-Form-Malaysia-(Summer)&highlight=account+arrears+months

uglyphil
15-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Oh, OK. Thanks.