PDA

View Full Version : General talk Would you say hello

Bose0412
15-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Hello
Walking around the city i met one of usual girls. would anyone approach them and say hello or is that like frowned upon?? do they ever approach you? cause i was thinking that it may be awkward if your with mates

wilisno
15-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Hello
Walking around the city i met one of usual girls. would anyone approach them and say hello or is that like frowned upon?? do they ever approach you? cause i was thinking that it may be awkward if your with mates
Never say hello unless they initiate it ! Give them some privacy !

uglyphil
15-06-2014, 06:14 PM
As wilisno said, I would never initiate it, but the girls I see regularly know (as I have told them) that they can feel free to say hello to me in the street if they wish to. None ever have, but I haven't happened to run across them yet either so it isn't an issue.

Max Impact
15-06-2014, 06:28 PM
I'd ask them to stop following me.

Cunt Destroyer
15-06-2014, 06:33 PM
If the girl is on a date / with a BF I probably wouldn't bother approaching

if she is by herself or with friends though I'd say hi maybe grab a kiss and a hug

As far as I'm concerned once you've enoyed a lady's cunt and she's tasted your cock personal boundaries fade away.

CunningLinguist
15-06-2014, 06:47 PM
Hello

A quick smile is the polite thing to do. Best not to approach them especially if they are with friends.
And whatever you do don't call them by their working name!

uglyphil
15-06-2014, 06:49 PM
And whatever you do don't call them by their working name!

Oh yes, good point. Especially if you know them from two different shops under two different names! ;)

gggi
15-06-2014, 07:01 PM
Discretion above all. Don't forget that even if you are both alone when you potentially meet, you could bump into a third party!

dohdoe
16-06-2014, 06:42 PM
Under no circumstances make first contact unless they contact you first. Outside of work you need to respect their privacy.

TMC (free cage girl)
16-06-2014, 06:51 PM
just step on foot of the girl and you can ask her what ever you like. if you want fuck with girl. just touch her ass on her dress. say something good word.

if it was your private time. dont waste your time.:cool2:

kobe7
16-06-2014, 06:56 PM
Happened to me, yesterday. Awkward stare but we just just smiled.

Max Impact
16-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Haha, one night I was eating at KoFoo with my gf near the window. I made the mistake of texting PorYa where we were there so she came by and stared at me through the shop front glass! I must have looked like I saw a ghost!!

Max Impact
16-06-2014, 09:09 PM
Oh and bumped into Lungor in a Laos restaurant, both of us with a partner so we definitely ignored each other.

gggi
16-06-2014, 09:13 PM
Max, you have a girlfriend?? How do you account for you whereabouts all the time?

rooter
16-06-2014, 09:15 PM
If she is with other people then I just pretend I don't know her
If she is on her own then I will just say Hi or give her a smile or the raised eyebrow salute and move on.
I won't stop to chat unless she initiates it.

Does anyone else do the raised eyebrow salute?

gggi
16-06-2014, 09:41 PM
I haven't ever met a WL in everyday life, but the raised eyebrow is my plan.

TMC (free cage girl)
16-06-2014, 09:42 PM
Oh and bumped into Lungor in a Laos restaurant, both of us with a partner so we definitely ignored each other.

Oh Lungorrrrrrr!!!! i was thinking lungor was your girl friend ^^

if i see any girl smile me, i will talk with girl. if the girl has boyfriend or father or papa. i dont care, just do my things first.

i really dont care about who has boyfriend or girlfriend. if i want to talk with the person, i come close to the person and talk.

that is human right:cool2::cool2:

i saw the girl was crying on the street in kings cross. i did not say hi and hug to the girl. because i wanted hug her. if the boyfriend was around. i really dont care.
Im ok for receive punch on my face.:cool2: but if i received punch from someone. i will punch 2 times or 3 times. this is general things.

Max Impact
16-06-2014, 10:16 PM
Max, you have a girlfriend?? How do you account for you whereabouts all the time?

She works long hours !

ukoyrnez
16-06-2014, 10:21 PM
Ahh, Porya. Walked past her on the streets taking photos with a friend but didn't say hi - and she later told me I should have. Looking back, should've done it, lol. Oh well. In another instance with another girl we gave each other a cheeky smile. That was cute.

RoyalFlush
16-06-2014, 11:18 PM
If she's by herself, I will say hello and even ask for a date if she has nothing important to do.
If she is with someone, look, smile and move on.
If Im with someone, I pray she wont say hello to me !!

ukoyrnez
21-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Huh, so I was walking up town and down walks this hot gal with long ass legs and one of the shortest skirts I've seen. I was thinking I could almost see her panties flashing and then I looked up to see a face that grew increasingly familiar the closer we walked - it was Porya. Our eyes met and we exchanged smiles with a nod, going about our opposite ways.

Holy crap she's hotter than ever.

DYSLENOJD
21-06-2014, 05:35 PM
Who is Porya?

ukoyrnez
21-06-2014, 05:47 PM
A retired WL from 2012/2013 who set quite a benchmark.

felini
21-06-2014, 09:33 PM
I normally say hello if she is my regualar and of course no one with her.

Max Impact
21-06-2014, 09:42 PM
A retired WL from 2012/2013 who set quite a benchmark.

When with her in the street.... not only men.

Women stared at her.

ukoyrnez
22-06-2014, 01:47 AM
Haha true that. Although that really depended on how she dressed up - I don't think I would've noticed if it wasn't for dem legs. Mmm. It was good to see she's out and about though. Gotta be envious of the lucky guy she's with now.

waynekerr
23-06-2014, 08:15 PM
In a shopping centre I crossed paths with a teenaged hot little blonde private working girl who was a
regular at the time. She was with a young man and we gave a tiny little smile to each other, which
wouldn't have been noticed by anyone else.

The next time I saw her she told me he was her brother and she was embarrassed that I might have
thought she had a boyfriend. ??? I can't get my head around that.

WayneK.

TMC (free cage girl)
23-06-2014, 09:40 PM
In a shopping centre I crossed paths with a teenaged hot little blonde private working girl who was a
regular at the time. She was with a young man and we gave a tiny little smile to each other, which
wouldn't have been noticed by anyone else.

The next time I saw her she told me he was her brother and she was embarrassed that I might have
thought she had a boyfriend. ??? I can't get my head around that.

WayneK.

you should say HI to the girl:cool2:

you can give her BFE to WL. young blond chick is sounds cool!!!

I should pick up one by my self.:cool2: