PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ginza - new 22yo pretty , sexy Japanese cute doll Akina arrive (PHOTO)

GINZA
16-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Ginza-new 22yo pretty , sexy Japanese cute doll Akina arrive

Akina : 22yo. 163cm. 44kg. Size 6. Skinny body with sexy long leg. Brown hair with bid charming eyes. White smooth skin. New to this industry. Open mind with warm smile.Will try best offer GFE for you

Golden premium Class

rooter
16-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Akina is 22 going on 16 - very shy sweet and innocent.
Totally inexperienced and new to the job; first day ever.
Reminded me of Alice a bit.
Pretty girl with delicate features and very slim and slender, but still fit and healthy looking.
Needs to improve her BBBJ skills - gives a very cautious innocent style BBBJ which actually really turned me on in a perverse kind of way.
Very shy about showing her pleasure and very shy and embarrassed when she comes - such a sweetie!
Surprisingly good fuck though - really got into it. Very wet and vocal!
If you want a skilled experienced and confident girl then definitely not a good choice but if you want an innocent newbie you can teach a few tricks she is perfect.
A very keen and eager student ;)

antoniocarlos
18-06-2014, 02:16 AM
Rooter bro
How come u always up to date with ginza girls? It's just posted at 11 am but u already had the review on the girl at 2 pm
Do u work or live beside ginza?

Akina is 22 going on 16 - very shy sweet and innocent.
Totally inexperienced and new to the job; first day ever.
Reminded me of Alice a bit.
Pretty girl with delicate features and very slim and slender, but still fit and healthy looking.
Needs to improve her BBBJ skills - gives a very cautious innocent style BBBJ which actually really turned me on in a perverse kind of way.
Very shy about showing her pleasure and very shy and embarrassed when she comes - such a sweetie!
Surprisingly good fuck though - really got into it. Very wet and vocal!
If you want a skilled experienced and confident girl then definitely not a good choice but if you want an innocent newbie you can teach a few tricks she is perfect.
A very keen and eager student ;)

Max Impact
18-06-2014, 02:34 AM
He is just is always available, articulate at reviews, has the cash, can crack a horn at a moments notice! No biggie, like me with 5* and TMC.

x11
18-06-2014, 07:13 PM
Rooter bro
How come u always up to date with ginza girls? It's just posted at 11 am but u already had the review on the girl at 2 pm
Do u work or live beside ginza?

has anyone noticed that there is no room 4? It's because rooter lives there! !

the doctor.
18-06-2014, 07:44 PM
has anyone noticed that there is no room 4? It's because rooter lives there! !
And in that room there is a teleporter.
As soon as a new girl arrives, scotty teleports him to room 4 !!!!

His tardis is being repaired..,.

Sextus
18-06-2014, 08:14 PM

For some reason Ginza literally put a premium on this, erm, quality.

antoniocarlos
20-06-2014, 02:19 AM
Dayum
How do u guys do that? Loaded and always have fun.. Dont u guys have work to do? Share me the secret please so i can also punt more frequently lol

He is just is always available, articulate at reviews, has the cash, can crack a horn at a moments notice! No biggie, like me with 5* and TMC.

Jazzman
20-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Dayum
How do u guys do that? Loaded and always have fun.. Dont u guys have work to do? Share me the secret please so i can also punt more frequently lol

Oh that's an easy one Antoniocarlos... It's called win Powerball. Quit your job. Ask ginza to rent out a room permanently.