PDA

View Full Version : Other Midnight Delight

1littleindian
16-06-2014, 01:04 PM
G'day gents, havent seen too many reviews or ads on this place so decided to pay them a visit one night a few weeks back.
Located just near Parramatta station and westfield in a little side/back alley but very clearly lit up, in fact you can see the bright number from the train!

Went on a weeknight so parking was no issue but will be very difficult on weekends or during the day, i suppose you could just park at westfield.
Anyway i was quite impressed with the interior, very open spacious lounge setting much like king's court if i recall. Girls came out and introduced, 1st was a very average slightly older aussie girl. Next was a very beautiful egyptian girl whos name escapes me, she stayed for a minute to allow some questions and i found out that the service is very standard however it depends on the girl if they provide extras, which included dfk, bbbj, daty, cim etc. She allowed some lfk, daty but bbbj and others were extra.
Next girl was an american named Cherry/Sherry, not sure which is correct. She was up for everything except cim/cof which was a payable extra. Last girl who came past was another aussie girl but much younger and had an extremely hot body and face, but didn't hang about to answer any questions.
I chose the american and paid 160 for 45 mins.
Spacious and very clean room with shower and a nice comfy bed rather than some rock hard mattresses ive felt in some places.
Very fun session and we both enjoyed talking to each other. She loved daty and i was more than happy to stay down there for as long as she wanted. Good bbbj but nothing spectacular, reasonably tight, better feeling in doggy, smallish b cup boobs meant there was more dfk'ing going on than boob sucking. Came on her stomach and chest before we realised we had gone a bit over time.
Would like to go back there again and check out some girls from other countries, hopefully stumble across some real gems.

Hope this helps some bros around the parra area.
All the best!

blazin
17-06-2014, 09:27 AM
Cheers mate!

Always wanted to try this place was never sure of the quality however.

Parramatta definately needs some good quality shops in the area.

Hornyonetwo
17-06-2014, 09:50 AM
Cheers mate!

Always wanted to try this place was never sure of the quality however.

Parramatta definately needs some good quality shops in the area.

45 george st granville and 22 brodie street both have great girls good facilities are cheaper and ten minutes from parra.
Thanks for the intel never been here but sounds like it is worth a visit.

Sydney's King
23-06-2014, 01:18 AM
This place used to be really stringent on extras, especially BBBJ, sounds like it may be worth checking out again.