PDA

View Full Version : General talk Is this chick on drugs?

Rpd
16-06-2014, 03:46 PM
So, last week I saw one of my favorite massage ladies and experienced something peculiar. After our usual greetings and making out for awhile she requested that I take a shower by myself. She's done this a couple times over the months and although I have been intrigued, I never pressed the subject with her.

This time however, I popped my head around the corner after turning off the shower and saw her smoking what appeared to be a cigarette. As she saw me she quickly put out, put some items on the floor by her bag and helped me dry off. This was peculiar as I have no issues with ml/wl smoking during a session, and we actually had a smoke before my shower.

I smoked a lot of pot in my youth and know that there was no foul odor, so i eliminated this possibility...

What do you fellas think? Am I over thinking this issue, or is this a little suspect? Personally, I don't like the idea of fucking a junkie and would probably take her off my rotation if i knew she was on something.

rooter
16-06-2014, 04:13 PM
I guess it's possible bro.
There are ways to inject hard drugs into a normal cigarette and smoke them.
A more innocent explanation could be that she was indulging in a normal cigarette on her own and when you popped in unexpectedly she felt guilty about smoking alone rather than being more social and having it with you so she quickly stubbed it out.
If there was no peculiar odour and her behaviour with you was pretty normal then chances are she didn't take hard drugs.
Maybe nicotine is her only addiction and she needed a smoke.
I think you should give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

max_power
16-06-2014, 07:22 PM
If it didn't smell like weed, did it smell like tobacco??? If not u got something to worry about

mak695
17-06-2014, 11:49 PM
If you couldn't smell anything its probably ice. A lot of WL do smoke ice tho which is a shame.