DarkZero01
17-06-2014, 03:27 PM
If u want to do incall in the city with a agent I would recommend

Bluemoon - www.bluemoongirls.com
Myoutcall - www.myoutcall.com
5* penthouse
TMC - send him email for photos.

Price wise wont be much different

You can find all their details in the sydney general thread.

I dont think I can help you on the northern area as I dont know much about that area.

Jazzman
19-06-2014, 02:04 AM
Jock, go to ginza man, you won't be disappointed if you are after gorgeous Asian girls.
Basically it works like this, gold class premium girls = super hot! diamond class girls = crazy hot.
Can't go wrong. I'd vouch for Angelina, Bella, Sawa, Nicole, Pandora, Isabella. Any day.

blackpearl
19-06-2014, 03:45 AM
Heading to Sydney shortly, and have been doing my research here. But I'm overwhelmed by the choices - seems like a huge number of options. I've narrowed it down based on what I've read here. Am looking for hot Asian girls (aren't we all!) and it seems like Ginza and 5 Star get lots of recommendations if I do an incall. Which would you guys recommend out of these two?

The other possibility is an outcall to my hotel, but I'm up near the northern beaches, so City based girls might be a bit hard to find who will travel there. Was looking at Dollhouse, Desires and Cromer's Corner. Anybody care to offer an opinion? Any details appreciated.

jock try Ginza mate. guaranteed first class service.