PDA

View Full Version : Five Star Massage Southport

Maverickwylde
17-06-2014, 01:32 PM
Finding myself at a loose end in Southport last week I thought I would take a punt on Locanto and see what I could uncover. After calling a few private ML's with no luck I tried an add titled New Asian girls arrived. Brand new massage shop Southport. The add details that the girls are aged between 19 and 23 so feeling a little greedy I booked an hour Duo for 15 minutes time. On arriving I was welcomed by pretty young girl who I recognized from Happy Dragon so I was thinking this could be alright. After being shown to the room which was the standard cubicle affair where the walls don't go all the way to the roof. I undressed and laid down, then the disappointment started... In walked one of the oldest ML's I have seen and her partner was also closer to 40 then 30. Oh well I thought some of the best massages I have had in Asia have been from the older lady's. So off they start the younger of the two working my back and the old girl working my legs. Now the girl doing my back wasn't to bad good pressure on par with the shops down the gold coast highway at mermaid beach. The old girl however must have worked in laundry in another job as her technique was more akin to rubbing clothes up and down on a washboard. Any way I tried to relax as it felt half good thanks to the younger girl but this was made harder once they started nattering at each other like they were in the middle of a game on Mahjong. So we get to the flip and things start to improve there was a fair bit of tickle where it mattered and after a nod of the head four hands made me happy. After walking out exactly an hour later and $140 lighter I had achieved what I had set out for, will I be back probably not there are plenty better.

texass10in
19-06-2014, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the report Mav! I'll likely give that one a miss, but you never know. Maybe just a single with the young(er) girl. Money's a bit tight until the end of the month now, so more targeting my tried and true areas where I know I get what I'm after.