Body type : Average
Skin color : White
Face Description: Good looking
Personality : friendly
Attitude : Sweet
English : Well spoken
Nationality : Italian
Sex Skill : Excellent

Max, is one of the Guy I meet when I started working in one of the Shop at Surry Hills. His really nice guy, good looking in the age of mid. 30. Haven’t said he smell good ☺. I seen him few times in the shop, and its always fun to see him,
but then I end up living the shop.

Then I came back, but this time I work privately just for my regular client at Sakura Palace. At the beginning I’d only meet guys that I already know before but then I new meet guys that was nice and been wanting to see me since I was in Kyoto but they just never get a chance to see me before.

Until one day MAX sent me a message and he wanted to make an appointment. He mentions that he meets me before and his name was max, so I agree to see him. Without me knowing that it was the guy I used to know.

Then When I arrived at the shop and look at the camera, that’s when I recognized him. I take him up-stairs and do my regular routine for health check and then I let him take a shower.

I was lying down in my bed when he finish shower, he look at me and ask “so what is this new different thing you do now in your service?” and I told him “ a different type of pleasure my dear”.

He seats facing me in the bed and look in to me, while his running hi finger in my legs I can see his horny face looking in to my eyes. I let him take my undies off
and while he was doing that he kiss me from my neck slowly down to my belly and legs. I love the feeling that his touch and finger is rubbing at my skin softly.

He kind of turn me on so I turn him over in bed hold him down and touch his face and run my finger to his body and by the time I reach down I feel the boner under the towel around him.

Then I look at him and he grab my waist and pull me closer to his body then he look in to my eyes and bite his lips then say you don’t know how much I want to kiss you right now then he grab my face gently and kiss my face closer to my ear then whisper me “ the way you sit on my D drives me crazy”….

While he was holding both of my boobs I put one of my hand just between his legs then I rub I slowly I take off the towel around him. I love seeing his face while I’m teasing him. So I put the C on and by the time my lips touch it slowly.

The look at his face drag me up and my whole body is so warm so I start rubbing him with my both legs and look straight into his eyes while I putting it in and by the time it slides in I was already warm and wet inside. So I move it back and forward it was amazing that I can feel him hard inside me.

I ask him to get in top and do the same but he got too sensitive and almost cum. So I quickly stop it. After I turn in and bend over while my head in the end of the bed I try to hold on the edge. He rubs his nob into my clit then slides it back softly and the soft touch of his Dick around my pussy feels unreal.

The feeling when you don’t want to stop but I didn’t control my self. My whole body was shaking when I had my orgasms and I feel him pumping inside me. I have to wait few minutes before I could move. I can say that I would like to have sex with him in the regular basis.

wilisno
17-06-2014, 08:09 PM
Haha ! It's juicy baby, but you've posted it in the wrong section ! :miao: Repost it in the NSW section will bring you more attention !

Eureka
17-06-2014, 08:24 PM
Well done cutie xxoo

Max Impact
17-06-2014, 08:59 PM
Worst thing is Max is in Italy and probably unaware he has hit critical status!

astro boy
17-06-2014, 09:04 PM
Wow.. I wonder who she will pick on next ??

HotSha19
17-06-2014, 09:56 PM
Haha sorry maximpact i was wrong before to send u those question
Well maxpunter been asking me this so i just kind of give his request

Sextus
17-06-2014, 10:20 PM
Bravo Sharena very good review! I love hearing a cutie talking dirty. :thirst:

HotSha19
18-06-2014, 12:22 AM
Bravo Sharena very good review! I love hearing a cutie talking dirty. :thirst:

well its kind of dirt u cant wash off hehe

uglyphil
18-06-2014, 12:47 AM
Lovely review!

More of you working ladies should do this....

Oh wait... maybe you shouldn't :startle:

HotSha19
18-06-2014, 01:17 AM
hehe lol why what r u scared off? lol

HotSha19
18-06-2014, 06:43 PM
Wow.. I wonder who she will pick on next ??

Would u like me to pick u next,,,?

HotSha19
19-06-2014, 03:24 AM
hey Guys did you hear about the guy who finally figured out WOMAN?

borock
20-06-2014, 08:25 AM
is this a first where the WL provides the AR? pretty cool stuff.

wilisno
20-06-2014, 07:17 PM
is this a first where the WL provides the AR? pretty cool stuff.
No, there were a few others before her.

Sammi at BlueMoon.
Sei with Eureka.

borock
21-06-2014, 10:08 AM
ah...so rare.

HotSha19
21-06-2014, 09:22 PM
what happen to it?....willsno

wilisno
22-06-2014, 09:56 PM
what happen to it?....willsno
She left the industry and asked Admin to delete it.

Eureka
24-06-2014, 08:38 AM
She left the industry and asked Admin to delete it.

Hi Wilisno ...... Are you referring to Sammi ???
Because the lovely Sei had long left her brief industry stint when we met and she wrote her cheeky piece.

wilisno
24-06-2014, 07:43 PM
Hi Wilisno ...... Are you referring to Sammi ???
Because the lovely Sei had long left her brief industry stint when we met and she wrote her cheeky piece.

Yep, it's Sammi.

henson69
16-09-2017, 11:32 PM
good to see a review from the WL point of view although I am sure they would not all be so positive

Doobie
18-09-2017, 09:40 AM
Saw Sharena at 206. She was the original and the best lady of social media.
Where ever you are Sharena i hope you happy in whatever endeavour you do.

chazza
02-10-2017, 06:24 PM
It would be interesting for WL’s to give reciprocal AR’s😉 how much we punters would like them though!
Although Adultwork does have give WL/MLS the chance of offering comments

G$$
04-10-2017, 03:15 AM
I would be keen to get ARs for my punts.

Joeb
08-05-2019, 12:50 PM
Trying to get to 50

Jumper63
08-05-2019, 01:14 PM
good luck with that ... although punting is more fun