PDA

View Full Version : General talk living vicariously through aus99

pro_seeker
17-06-2014, 06:43 PM
It's been so long since my last punt that I don't actually remember what it feels like to touch a random hot girl that isn't my girlfriend!

I miss that feeling of anticipation waiting for a booking, wondering if the girl will turn out to be what you imagined from reading the After Reports & looking at the photos with the faces blurred. The little thrill you get when you turn up at the shop and press the buzzer, hoping the gate opens quickly so you can sneak in without being noticed. The sweet smell of an unfamiliar girl, the surprise you get when they turn out to be hotter than you had imagined and of course the little disappointments when they turn out to be not. Most of the time though, the little disappointment turns into delight as they start sucking on your cock even though you just met 5 minutes ago. That never gets old.

I don't miss that guilty feeling I inevitably get as soon as I cum, knowing that society in general does not condone what I have just done. The little paranoid voice in my head that whispers that someone that I or my girlfriend knows saw me coming into the shop. That they might see me LEAVING the shop. The lame excuses I make up in my head for such an occasion.

No, I don't miss those parts but that usually dissipates quickly enough as I get ready for Round 2 with the WL...

wilisno
17-06-2014, 08:00 PM
I don't miss that guilty feeling I inevitably get as soon as I cum, knowing that society in general does not condone what I have just done. The little paranoid voice in my head that whispers that someone that I or my girlfriend knows saw me coming into the shop. That they might see me LEAVING the shop. The lame excuses I make up in my head for such an occasion.

No, I don't miss those parts but that usually dissipates quickly enough as I get ready for Round 2 with the WL...

The best way to get over a hangover is to have another drink ! :miao:

pepefirstlove
17-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Nicely summed up how i feel in every punt. Strange it never get old though... talking of that might sneak in tonight too ;)

Mr. Who
17-06-2014, 08:42 PM
How about the _____ feeling when you hand over the money? :thirst:

John_Matrix
17-06-2014, 09:04 PM
The best way to get over a hangover is to have another drink ! :miao:

Or never let the buzz end ><

Jazzman
19-06-2014, 01:59 AM
Oh pro seeker, you have described my punting experience nearly exactly. Awesome.
I'm not sure why, but having a girl on her knees in front of you after knowing her for a total of 5mins will never get old. Probably my favourite thing about punting. Even better when she's a total stunner ;)