PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bucks Party Ideas

panthera
17-06-2014, 11:24 PM
Hi punters,

I've been a lurker for this forum for a few months and found it very useful to locate good quality shops and girls. I will post some AR soon too!

A friend of mine is having a bucks party in a few weeks for a group of guys. We plan to hire an apartment. I want to make it a bit more exciting than some topless poker dealers! but not all the way to HJ or FS. Perhaps a bit of touching and massage in a spa/jacuzzi or couch. Are there any shops which provide girls like this? Also does anyone know where to hire a place with a big jacuzzi ?

TMC (free cage girl)
18-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Hi punters,

I've been a lurker for this forum for a few months and found it very useful to locate good quality shops and girls. I will post some AR soon too!

A friend of mine is having a bucks party in a few weeks for a group of guys. We plan to hire an apartment. I want to make it a bit more exciting than some topless poker dealers! but not all the way to HJ or FS. Perhaps a bit of touching and massage in a spa/jacuzzi or couch. Are there any shops which provide girls like this? Also does anyone know where to hire a place with a big jacuzzi ?

oh! sounds good.

if you call me, i can pick up some girls from street. :cool2:

imagination69
18-06-2014, 12:02 PM
If time is on your side, the amount of money you spend for a bucks in sydney, you can get a much better deal in Bangkok or Bali.

From my understanding, all the agencies that lease out girls won't let you touch. It is up to the girl in the end. If you make her feel comfortable then she will play along.

panthera
18-06-2014, 09:01 PM
alright i see , thanks for responses!

Bigfoot
19-06-2014, 03:47 AM
keep the room for those on the level

what you need is the party bus.

You start with dinner and then go to pub to drink and then the strip club. then the pussys go home hard core head up to your room and it keeps going.

you have a mad time cruise the bus through the city. if you add night club in the so called players can disappear and pickup.

been to heaps that start and finish in hotel room - always something stopping be it the married boys or the good boys.

always best to have two level/two event night - be the buck involved or not.

I always had the two type and yes the 2nd can involve the boys walking through Pitt street meeting with a side person who provides things to help out.

end of the da even the future brother IN law has a good time

Gucci2012
19-06-2014, 07:00 AM
http://www.sirens.net.au/

I used these girls for my mates bucks and got a 3 bed room apartment at meriton opposite Sanctuary hotel. Note you have to keep the room warm when they go topless, we had the windows and sliding doorsopen and ask your guest not to take sneaky photos. Enjoy. A little bit pricey.