PDA

View Full Version : General talk angies massage fake posts

punterpunter
18-06-2014, 08:10 PM
Angies massage owner do you have to keep posting fake posts under your fake names , BENNYDUDE77 ROTTENLITTLEPUNT and the fake BROOWNWALLABY not the real BROWNWALLABY and any other names you have , sorry to all that my first post is to point this out but we all know it

punterpunter
18-06-2014, 08:55 PM
SALT&PEPPER is another angie shop fake name

weedinator
19-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Milson point place is doing the same.

RottenLittlePunt
19-06-2014, 10:20 AM
Ahhh paranoia on the internet, so funny to watch as the weak minded try to rationalise something they can't understand. lol

broownwallaby
19-06-2014, 07:40 PM
You forgot to mention kangarooPointer and or kangarooPointer2

John cheh
19-06-2014, 08:32 PM
If anyone hv positive review about angie's he prb think thats all from angie's
Lol haha
Am i angie too?

Takingcareofit
20-06-2014, 04:53 AM
Angies massage owner do you have to keep posting fake posts under your fake names , BENNYDUDE77 ROTTENLITTLEPUNT and the fake BROOWNWALLABY not the real BROWNWALLABY and any other names you have , sorry to all that my first post is to point this out but we all know it

It is true what you say. Also if you complain on here about the shop and say something negative about the shop they remove the post. Angie you should send your workers to Starr they could learn a lot from this shop. Starr girls are perfect in every way.

butyl
20-06-2014, 09:16 AM
Ah so another theory could be Takingcareofit is actually just taking care of STAR

RottenLittlePunt
20-06-2014, 10:12 AM
It is true what you say. Also if you complain on here about the shop and say something negative about the shop they remove the post. Angie you should send your workers to Starr they could learn a lot from this shop. Starr girls are perfect in every way.

Internet truth (e-truth), when enough morons agree on something it MUST be true. lol

As for Star? I stopped going there for a while but returned recently and have been happy with the 2 girls I saw. But then I only post fake reviews, bag other shops and ONLY support Angie's!!!! .......... (you dimwits lol)

rockabilly
20-06-2014, 10:26 PM
SALT&PEPPER is another angie shop fake name

I had a look into Salt & Pepper's 12 posts.....

Take a look at this post

http://forum.aus99.com/member.php?31066-Lovearubntug

HEISENBERG says

"As usual, the cash-for-comments Angie defenders come out of the woodworks. I believe the story, it is similar to an experience I had myself at Angie's."

In your dream's, I was there Sunday and did not hear or see her.

This "story" of course no longer exists

At least Angies will not be open ANZAC Day morning, but business as usual in the afternoon.

Thanks for telling us your opening hours

Business hours sign at reception states 9.00am to late, noticed it changed about 4 to 6 weeks ago. Phone ahead to confirm closing time would be best 0424 182 330.

Must have leaned over to the side while typing this one

One would think Angie will sort out the CS, i have no problem when i have phoned and asked when XXX is working and of late walking in and being greeted in a friendly manner by all. Have noticed some new faces at the shop and enjoy the massage given by ml.

As BB said "this place is no rub&tug shop so just enjoy the massage":smile:

Thanks for telling us your roster. I won't comment about that last bit.

Just received good news, move completed. Opening on Monday 8am to close at 11pm, there after 9am to close at 11pm Mon to Sunday. have been told entry to rear is a good height as I do not need to loose roof racks off vehicle in the drive through to rear car park.

Yes you're moving

As I understand it, open at 8.00am and close at 11.00pm 7 days a week is the intended hours of business.

Opening hours again

Just a heads up, Angie's Massage of Camp Hill will be moving to new place this Saturday, reopening day is due this Monday at 29 Balaclava St. Wooloongabba (western side of All India Foods) Will have to check to see if the back door has a bell or not :smile:

Moving....

Could not have said it better, having been regularly for a massage of late.

Also thanks for acting on feedback on rear step to customer parking (sign at doorway) and loose pebbles in driveway (now concreted in place) thanks Angie:smile:

Are you saying you get a massage also?

Have been a punter for a couple of years and have been around the traps.
My third visit on Saturday straight massage, enjoy the foot spa and medium massage ml English is limited but much better than my Korean. Must attend more to be a regular customer for bottles of champagne. Thanks for starting the loyalty cards and keeping them at the shop now another password to remember, BW had better remove his sun glass's as i am happy with the front rooms or rear room that leads out to the BBQ (maybe a free sausage sizzle in the future)

Two suggestions:Watch your step if you leave via the back stairs and enter under the building as a punter tripped but did not fall on 26 Nov, about 7" drop from ground level to car park level.
Also the rocks between the car tracks at the footpath were today spreading onto the footpath, would hate to hear that someone fell and injured themselves while walking in for a massage.

And pretending to be a punter....

I have no issue with a shop being on a board but please be upfront and open about it.

punterpunter
21-06-2014, 05:56 PM
i agree please be upfront and open about it we aint stupid its so obvious

salt&pepper
22-06-2014, 12:03 PM
i agree please be upfront and open about it we aint stupid its so obvious

If you and the op want to make bullets, don't shoot dud rounds.
btw Angie i am not, my pants are too big for her. Just a satisfied customer of the shop:smile:

Happy punting.

gpeck80
23-06-2014, 04:57 PM
He most likely has only one account.

BrainSex
24-06-2014, 07:34 AM
I am 95% certain that RLP is just a punter like the rest of us and he most likely as only one account.

based on?

there are so many fake profiles on here that I doubt we know what is real.

RottenLittlePunt
24-06-2014, 10:44 AM
based on?

there are so many fake profiles on here that I doubt we know what is real.

It's just the feeling I get about him.

Oops posted that on the wrong ID. Damn busted again ..... :anger:

gpeck80
25-06-2014, 10:05 PM
Oh Damn. I just forgot to log back into my RLP account. lol

It's possible to detect differences through the words alone; much like a translator can spot nationality by language and accent.

rockabilly
26-06-2014, 04:06 PM
much like a translator can spot nationality by language and accent.

Don't you mean interpreter? But I still don't see how that would be relevant to determining a nationality. For the record I've worked as both

RottenLittlePunt
26-06-2014, 08:59 PM
post removed

gpeck80
27-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Hello Rockabilly. As I understand it, an interpreter changes the spoken foreign words into a language the audience can understand, such as at public events or at a news conference/televised interview. A translator reads DOCUMENTS and converts those words into a different language. Since this website conveys information in the written context, I feel it is entirely appropriate for me to use "translator" as opposed to interpreter. Since you claim to have worked in both fields I am surprised at your "confusion" here.

rockabilly
28-06-2014, 06:39 PM
Hello Rockabilly. As I understand it, an interpreter changes the spoken foreign words into a language the audience can understand, such as at public events or at a news conference/televised interview. A translator reads DOCUMENTS and converts those words into a different language. Since this website conveys information in the written context, I feel it is entirely appropriate for me to use "translator" as opposed to interpreter. Since you claim to have worked in both fields I am surprised at your "confusion" here.

You're understanding is correct. Many people call both a translator when they often mean interpreter.

My confusion came from the fact that you wrote "a translator can spot nationality by language and accent". Judging a language is neither a skill nor a trait of a translator or an interpreter for that matter.

Also accent has to do with the spoken word and is a variance of pronunciation, stress and pitch. It has nothing to do with the written word which is why your reference to a translator does not make sense.

punterpunter
12-07-2014, 08:51 AM
it appears the page on angies massage shop has been taken down ?

tonksy
12-07-2014, 10:42 AM
how the hell does that happen?

popeye96
12-07-2014, 11:57 AM
What does it matter. 99% of the stuff in there was useless bullshit anyway.

Takingcareofit
12-07-2014, 02:45 PM
What does it matter. 99% of the stuff in there was useless bullshit anyway.

Whys it bullshit just because you say so?you should ask some of her former workers about anges then you might relise what she and her shop is like. But it will not be long until the remove all this stuff about anges lol.

Jerry10
13-07-2014, 02:00 AM
Maybe business is suffering from the false advertising.

BrisMoses
14-07-2014, 12:34 PM
I for one have refused to visit this shop because of all the arguments regarding weather it's fake or not, maybe I'm missing out maybe not...