PDA

View Full Version : General talk wot would u do... posted in other place as mistake

Midnight_Prowl
19-06-2014, 01:55 PM
ok, first of all very weird thing happened months ago. Place i work for has many asians ppl since they are many clothe wholesalers. I have been chatting with them couple of them, as i am into asian milf.

one day i rock up to my local rnt and noticed she is working there!!!!! i was like mmmm.... she was shocked to see me as well, anyhow i paid for 1 hour massage, and during this massage we kept talking like normal. after 20 or 30 mins.... i asked her why r u working in this shop? she said she needed more money etc etc. anyhow when it came to time to round 2 i paid for full nude hj.... during the hj my hands hovered around her nice figure and natural D cup breast. I kept saying she looked amazing and how pretty she was (which was true as i always wondered wot wojuld she be like naked).

to make story short, she kissed and gave me bbbj...... to my surprised she was bloody good!!!! i came in her mouth and she swallowed . after that session, we had lots of naughty thing during our lunch break and went to CBD hotel during lunch break had an amazing sex.

I still go and visit her rnt shop as i get extra for free, and she seems to love to hv sex with me when ever i drop in.

Now, we never use any protection, do you guys think it is safe ??? i don't mind if she do extra with other men but i am hoping not bbfs.

anyhow should keep seeing her??? we only see each other at work or rnt shop.

max_power
19-06-2014, 03:56 PM
If ur game enough not to use protection ur game enough to face the consequences

cisco
19-06-2014, 05:58 PM
If ur game enough to use protection ur game enough to face the consequences
Good 1 ....

RoyalFlush
19-06-2014, 06:42 PM
Firstly, you just bet on roulette by going without any protection with a lady whom you know very little about. The good news is you probably wont get anything because the chance of getting HIV (your worst case scenario) from a woman to a man is very low, about 1%. I strongly suggest you use protection next time for the sake of your own life. I think you cant compromise short term pleasure for long term pain.
Second, I think you got an interesting thing going on. If I were you, apart from practising safe sex, I will try to keep her around for obvious reasons, she is pretty sexy and you can get free sex. Why not? The next step is to keep her interest level high by keeping nonchalant and aloof, so you can keep this thing going on for longer. This is only if you are in a non-committed relationship (single).
All of these advise is out of the window if you are attached of course.

Gucci2012
19-06-2014, 06:48 PM
I give you the advice no one gave me on my thread Y.O.L.O are the kids still saying that?

Rpd
19-06-2014, 07:13 PM
If ur game enough to use protection ur game enough to face the consequences

I think you meant 'if you're game enough NOT to use protection, you're game enough to face the consequences', Or are there consequences to using protection I am unaware of? :question:

Regardless, I personally would ask if I was the only one before engaging in BBSex. As good as it feels, I don't like to share pussy.

CunningLinguist
19-06-2014, 10:15 PM
ok, first of all very weird thing happened months ago. Place i work for has many asians ppl since they are many clothe wholesalers. I have been chatting with them couple of them, as i am into asian milf.

one day i rock up to my local rnt and noticed she is working there!!!!! i was like mmmm.... she was shocked to see me as well, anyhow i paid for 1 hour massage, and during this massage we kept talking like normal. after 20 or 30 mins.... i asked her why r u working in this shop? she said she needed more money etc etc. anyhow when it came to time to round 2 i paid for full nude hj.... during the hj my hands hovered around her nice figure and natural D cup breast. I kept saying she looked amazing and how pretty she was (which was true as i always wondered wot wojuld she be like naked).

to make story short, she kissed and gave me bbbj...... to my surprised she was bloody good!!!! i came in her mouth and she swallowed . after that session, we had lots of naughty thing during our lunch break and went to CBD hotel during lunch break had an amazing sex.

I still go and visit her rnt shop as i get extra for free, and she seems to love to hv sex with me when ever i drop in.

Now, we never use any protection, do you guys think it is safe ??? i don't mind if she do extra with other men but i am hoping not bbfs.

Once things go sour she has the goods on you at work, I wouldn't have entered into this relationship ...
Do you value your job ?

Cryomancer
19-06-2014, 10:53 PM
have you ever been in a relationship before Cunninglinguist?

Im guessing you'll call me a poet or a troll and refuse to answer that question. I'm almost certain you'll do that.

Its a serious question though. Have you ever been in a relationship Cunninglinguist?

Once things go sour she has the goods on you at work, I wouldn't have entered into this relationship ...
Do you value your job ?

uglyphil
19-06-2014, 11:35 PM
Do you value your job ?

While I agree that this relationship has a very high level of risk, the romantic in me says that the risk may be worth it.

However, there is much we do not know about this story. For example is Midnight_Prowl in another relationship? Is the ML in question in a relationship/married etc herself? Without knowing the answer to these questions (and I am not sure I want to) I doubt that any of us can give any meaningful advice on this situation. :(

max_power
20-06-2014, 12:00 AM
I think you meant 'if you're game enough NOT to use protection, you're game enough to face the consequences', Or are there consequences to using protection I am unaware of? :question:

Regardless, I personally would ask if I was the only one before engaging in BBSex. As good as it feels, I don't like to share pussy.
Thanks mate I just edited it

Rpd
20-06-2014, 06:43 AM
What about this dilemma: if your condom broke and youre a couple pumps from cumming, would you keep going until you came, get a new condom and continue, or pull out and finish yourself off?

borock
20-06-2014, 08:14 AM
hahaha funny one Rpd. definitely hard to do, but you gotta pull out and finish it off by COB at least!

to the OP, it seems like as she knows you, she's trusting you not to have HIV as well, hence BBFS. plus, if her joint is just RnT and free upgrade to BBFS, and you're worried, maybe you should ask her about using condom and see what she says. mutually agreed like a business transaction mate. nothing much.

Midnight_Prowl
20-06-2014, 09:55 AM
thx for response guys.

To clear some points, I have known this lady for about a 12 months as i always bump into her whenever i go for loo break or lunch etc.

We don't work in same office, just same level of building. I know she works Mon- Sat in her current job (in a retail shop) so i presume she works in rnt, only one day a week.

Anyhow, i during our lunch break yesterday after getting nice HJ from her she said she will have a nice suprise for me on this Sunday. She asked me if i can come in early.

Will post if it is a good news....

Cryomancer
20-06-2014, 10:24 AM
shes pregant op youre gonna be a daddy - congratulations!

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2014, 10:42 AM

Hi brother MP,

Have you considered that she did what she did to you (services and FS ) because she is afraid you may expose her RnT job at work ??

I think you need to wait up who has more to lose ( your own career) if the relationship went sour !

So if you are married or have a steady girl friend than this is complicated and dangerous.

But if you are single and playing the field then why not, enjoy and be safe

Good luck

Cheers

RoyalFlush
20-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Im thinking of a bit of conspiracy theory here. M_P, are you a high ranking officer in your company? Would she put some sort of recording in the room that she can use against you at a later date, to blackmail for a promotion, or to threaten your relationship (if you have any) if she gets jealous one day? Or if she needs extra money for that matter.

she said she will have a nice suprise for me on this Sunday. She asked me if i can come in early.

You need to update us on what happen next dude, dont keep me wondering what the surprise is.

Midnight_Prowl
20-06-2014, 12:08 PM
Hi brother MP,

Have you considered that she did what she did to you (services and FS ) because she is afraid you may expose her RnT job at work ??

I think you need to wait up who has more to lose ( your own career) if the relationship went sour !

So if you are married or have a steady girl friend than this is complicated and dangerous.

But if you are single and playing the field then why not, enjoy and be safe

Good luck

Cheers

well i don't think she is afraid, the work she do is labour/sales earning $ 10 per hour....and even before this thing happened we both flirted with each other... ( i did more though). when i met i already told her i will keep this between her and myself only, and she told me alot of stuff beforehand anyway. I am hoping she was afraid to go more than flirting due to her age..... she is 10 yrs older than me. I know she is single parent and have 2 kids. (met them before as well)

I don't think my career will have any impact, even if she come in to our office. anyhow i am going to let it ride.

P.S - when we first met in rnt joint i nevever felt she was doing extra for myself, it was very natural..

Midnight_Prowl
20-06-2014, 12:18 PM
Im thinking of a bit of conspiracy theory here. M_P, are you a high ranking officer in your company? Would she put some sort of recording in the room that she can use against you at a later date, to blackmail for a promotion, or to threaten your relationship (if you have any) if she gets jealous one day? Or if she needs extra money for that matter.

You need to update us on what happen next dude, dont keep me wondering what the surprise is.

I am not high ranking officer, but i always smile at her asked about her weekend etc, and that is when she opened up about her life time to time, i did give about financial advice alot due to my work.

anyway i will keep u posted on monday, i am going to see her again today so she might give me more hints.

Raybo
20-06-2014, 03:28 PM
Sounds to me a bit like a relationship is developing. Perhaps she sees you as a ticket out of the RnT game.

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2014, 04:10 PM
w ell i don't think she is afraid, the work she do is labour/sales earning $ 10 per hour....and even before this thing happened we both flirted with each other... ( i did more though). when i met i already told her i will keep this between her and myself only, and she told me alot of stuff beforehand anyway. I am hoping she was afraid to go more than flirting due to her age..... she is 10 yrs older than me. I know she is single parent and have 2 kids. (met them before as well)

I don't think my career will have any impact, even if she come in to our office. anyhow i am going to let it ride.

P.S - when we first met in rnt joint i nevever felt she was doing extra for myself, it was very natural..

Ok brother MP,

Thanks for the extra intel. It's starting to make more sense now.

So you are single and she is 10 years older, a bit of a cougar I suppose, single mum with two kids, doing manual labour works normally and moonlighting on RnT to make ends meet!

Everything is working for you mate, I think she likes you and if you would have asked her out, she will be your fuck buddy mate, woman has needs too and to get it from a stud 10 years younger and has a good job and all that, I think she will be counting her blessings and really just gonna enjoy the sexsual enjoyment with you !

Still, play it safe and enjoy !!

Go feed her mate, she is hungry !

Cheers

Midnight_Prowl
23-06-2014, 09:53 AM
ok i did tell u guys, i will write wot happened on Sunday. On Friday afternoon we met at usual place, at car park in her car.

while i was getting BJ :slobber: I did fine more info about Sunday. Apparently one of her former room mate will working in the joint and she wanna show demo on me. (as the girl i am seeing was quite new to industry she said there will be 3 ladies. 1. the girl i am seeing (let's call her boobs, since she has really nice natural white breast. 2. masaman 3. new girl)

On Sunday i rock up at 9am, and there were 3 ladies, at the start it was bit awkawrd, but after a quick tea it was ok. i told them everyone should be naked to be fair, and they agreed the new girl had a tight body but small tits but very firm and round ass.

anyway massam did all the massage and part2, she was quite good at it too. boob and new girl was just looking at me. anyway, masaman had to leave to get her shop opened and boob and new girl spooke something in chinese and giggled, next mins boob's mouth engulfing my sleepy cock and she going at it untill my little bro came alive. boob thank me for being a gentleman as usual and boob ask new girl to practive part 2 on me.

they usual thing, new girl didn't know wot to do but boob was showing her where to touch and etc etc. since i came already it was very hard for me to cum, but it was nice to have a 4 hands on my body.

just use your imagination next as it is pretty much wot u expect. but when 10am started new girl left and boob asked me if i wanted to stay. of course i did!!! paid and stay for another hour, but it was bloody hot session. since i came twice already it took me ages to cum, therefore we did go overtime, but she didn't care as shop is quite on sunday. after session she asked if i was interested in threesome with a new girl, i said nah i am just happy with u. I think this was little test on her.

anyhow sorry for bring boring and not creative enough. my mood is bit down after seeing south korean losing heavily. cannot believe i was excited and looking forward to this game for week.

RoyalFlush
25-06-2014, 02:58 AM
On Sunday i rock up at 9am, and there were 3 ladies, at the start it was bit awkawrd, but after a quick tea it was ok. i told them everyone should be naked to be fair, and they agreed the new girl had a tight body but small tits but very firm and round ass.

This part here is very funny. I imagine after your guys drink a seemingly innocent tea session, everyone has to strip naked and the three people audience start to review the new girl's body like recruiting a geisha.

IMO, having a special relationship with a WL takes a very unique approach depending on your relationship with her. She is certainly not the girlfriend type but rather lover/customer hybrid. I am not an expert in this but If I were you, I would treat her compassionately and fairly. What I mean is, compassionate in the sense that you continue to be loving and sexual to her, and fair in the sense that sometimes you pay her fairly so she can support her family. Because as you mentioned in the story, after she gave you a freebie, she asked if you wanted to stay (so she can get some business). So it is about balancing between loving her and paying her. I think this way your relationship can last longer.

I enjoyed your story immensely. I hope you can update us about your story if there are any more interesting developments.