PDA

View Full Version : Clayfield Masage

tonksy
19-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Yesterday I went along to Clayfield Massage on Sandgate Road. I saw their ad on wechat. I had a nice conversation and a nice massage. I will go back for sure.

RottenLittlePunt
19-06-2014, 04:28 PM
I believe these are the old owners of the Hendra shop (behind pie shop). Not sure if any of the girls came across but I notice a couple of names that sound familiar.

Brissie.Punter
07-07-2014, 03:21 PM
This shop was owned by Alice (Ocean Star) now same owner as Nudge Road, Hendra ... normally $60 / hour ... recent Tuesday special $55 / hour ... mix of ML nationalities ... not all MLS do r&t so sometimes they switch to the hj ML to finish the massage ... they ask for $50 for straight hj and $80 to go topless or touch ... please don't pay this as it is overpriced ... service, while is friendly, is not as good since change of owners ... the MLS have very basic massage skills and are getting greedy with their pricing ... always advertises on WeChat

tonksy
08-07-2014, 11:58 AM
yeh I found the room not so private when the girl is entering or leaving...no biggy but for those that like proper floor to ceiling walls and doors that don't slide open to a view of the reception then you may want to try another place...having said that I only went to the first room...maybe it's better towards the back?

daveweelan82
08-07-2014, 11:40 PM
I agree with Brissie-Punter what there asking is way over the top Chinese girl there Lucy massage not bad not the best but what she thinks she should have for a tip is over the top. I refused to pay. I don't mind paying but I want good service for my $ I refused to pay just said no thanks.

Brissie.Punter
10-07-2014, 05:46 PM
Clayfield Massage is now charging $65 per hour ... they have sent me a WeChat message and I replied that $65 was too expensive ... given the poor quality of the massage and the price gouging cost of extras I believe that this massage shop does not provide value for money ... owner please provide supervision before you lose more customers

popeye96
10-07-2014, 05:51 PM
I was going to visit this place for the first time on Sunday. Just rocked up without an appointment, but saw another punter go in just before me so decided against it. By the sounds of these reviews I'm glad I didn't bother. Went elsewhere and had a great session.

broownwallaby
10-07-2014, 07:19 PM
I agree with Brissie-Punter what there asking is way over the top Chinese girl there Lucy massage not bad not the best but what she thinks she should have for a tip is over the top. I refused to pay. I don't mind paying but I want good service for my $ I refused to pay just said no thanks.

i had Lucy the other day. Tall and sexy girl with great attitude.

daveweelan82
10-07-2014, 07:59 PM
i had Lucy the other day. Tall and sexy girl with great attitude.

I did not question her attitude just how much she charges. I also know you did not have her the other day if you want to meet there i can prove you did not see her. I don't mean this as any kind of threat I mean this as a friendly gesture I just know you was not in this place having a massage with her lol.

Brissie.Punter
04-08-2014, 05:56 PM
Clayfield Massage has advertised an early bird special starting tomorrow ... 9.00 am to 12.00 pm ... Monday to Friday ... $49.00 for 1 hour ... booking is required ... mobile # 0424 796 860 ... address 4/696 Sandgate Road, Clayfield ... shop owner (Roselily) reads the forum and you can PM with any concerns ... i spoke with her the other day and she wants to improve client service at the shop

broownwallaby
04-08-2014, 09:36 PM
I am a big fan of this establishment. I like the columbian girl and of course the chinese girl lucy too.

daveweelan82
05-08-2014, 09:32 AM
Clayfield Massage has advertised an early bird special starting tomorrow ... 9.00 am to 12.00 pm ... Monday to Friday ... $49.00 for 1 hour ... booking is required ... mobile # 0424 796 860 ... address 4/696 Sandgate Road, Clayfield ... shop owner (Roselily) reads the forum and you can PM with any concerns ... i spoke with her the other day and she wants to improve client service at the shop
Good to see this offer. But if she really wants to improve she needs to find some new girls. some of the girls she has are clearly not good enough.

RottenLittlePunt
12-08-2014, 03:51 PM
"Open mind Taiwanese work on Tuesday and Wednesday. Her name is Tanya Try new girl tomorrow."

Hint hint?

Roselily
12-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Good to see this offer. But if she really wants to improve she needs to find some new girls. some of the girls she has are clearly not good enough.
Tell me which one. I have tried all of their massage

Brissie.Punter
13-08-2014, 12:00 AM
so I guess BW will be camped outside the door overnight to be Tanya's first punter at 9.00 am in the morning

brownwallaby
13-08-2014, 01:35 PM
it's the fake BW, not me .....

koge78
15-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Went to this place today. Got a massage from the so called ML. Worse ever massage. Seriously!!!! F ing sh!t massage. No oil used.. for $65 you think they would provide some quality oil not some crap moisturising cream. Back the massage.. my dog could massage better than this! Did I mention it was sh!t?

No oil.. and trying to force your fingers/wrist/knuckles up and down someone's body = pain.

No technique what so ever.. no anything.. was lying on my stomach.. expecting to turn around but then ML says times up. Wtf.. no massage to the front body.. nothing.

I WANT A REFUND!!!!

RottenLittlePunt
15-08-2014, 05:24 PM
I believe that Roselily is claiming to be the owner, perhaps if you contact her you can sort something out.

koge78
15-08-2014, 06:41 PM
Just got home to take a shower... took my shirt off and looked into the mirror.. bloody red lines along my back from where the ML rubbed... looks like a car left skid marks on my back..

Roselily
15-08-2014, 11:37 PM
Just got home to take a shower... took my shirt off and looked into the mirror.. bloody red lines along my back from where the ML rubbed... looks like a car left skid marks on my back..

Hi. Pm me please. I really want to do something for you

samdv
16-08-2014, 12:36 PM
'Pretencious' is all I can say about this place.

koge78
16-08-2014, 12:55 PM
Went back to the shop this morning after speaking with the manager. Much much better massage today. Cute ML with the bubbliest personality.

If everyone of the staff is of the same calibre then I believe this shop will do well.

daveweelan82
20-08-2014, 06:32 PM
It should be good from the start not just after you have complained. The owner works very hard to improve the shop but I'm afraid unless your girls are good your shop will always be crap. I told a mate of mine to try and the one he saw was really bad no idea. I thought maybe his exaggerated. So I wen to see but his right she was bad. It's not about extra I'm talking basic massage and there getting worse. I won't be back unless the get better girls. They don't even dress nice make up not good they have no idea. Sorry to the owner but this is the truth.

Lovearubntug
21-08-2014, 08:31 AM
I went to this shop a couple of weeks back.
$40 for 30 minutes, no sign of any change from the 50 I gave her at reception.
Then she wanted a ridiculous amount for any extras. I could have gone and got full service elsewhere for the amount she was asking..
Save your time and cash. Go elsewhere...

brownwallaby
21-08-2014, 10:24 AM
it might be that she didnt want to give you extra at all ....

Lovearubntug
21-08-2014, 10:53 AM
Possibly..
But happy to give me her number and contact me 3 times since.
I still haven't taken her up on her offer.. :-)

JustMetoday
25-08-2014, 04:36 PM
I'm trying this shop again tonight. Will report back later.

JustMetoday
26-08-2014, 08:27 PM
Went in last night. Another "miscommunication" about four hands massage. Third time this has happened. Not bothering again. Expensive, no CC option, poor massages. To top it off I didn't enjoy the interrogation at the shop when I thought I was chatting privately to the owner only to have everything I thought discussed in text privately be quoted back to me. Stay away fellas.

theophilus
09-01-2015, 11:25 AM
Any more current news on this place?

carebear
27-01-2015, 10:25 PM
I go past this place late at times and the sign says open. Never bothered to go in. Anyone been there lately?

Brissie.Punter
28-01-2015, 08:33 AM
overpriced ... classic example of greedy MLs providing piss poor seevice ... $80 for 1 hour massage at night and excessive demands for extras $80 ... save your money and your dignity

danenth
28-01-2015, 10:18 AM
Couldn't agree more

carebear
29-01-2015, 08:46 AM
overpriced ... classic example of greedy MLs providing piss poor seevice ... $80 for 1 hour massage at night and excessive demands for extras $80 ... save your money and your dignity

Thanks for the heads up...gonna keep driving by!

Any other worth places north Side? By the looks of it nothing much...

pete87
11-03-2015, 03:18 PM
Went there last month. wasn't good. wont come back again

Roselily
12-05-2015, 12:02 AM
This shop was owned by Alice (Ocean Star) now same owner as Nudge Road, Hendra ... normally $60 / hour ... recent Tuesday special $55 / hour ... mix of ML nationalities ... not all MLS do r&t so sometimes they switch to the hj ML to finish the massage ... they ask for $50 for straight hj and $80 to go topless or touch ... please don't pay this as it is overpriced ... service, while is friendly, is not as good since change of owners ... the MLS have very basic massage skills and are getting greedy with their pricing ... always advertises on WeChat
$100 for 2 hour or 2 visit

Wechat : massage0001

:)