PDA

View Full Version : General talk Most frequently asked questions in the Forum ??

AHLUNGOR
05-01-2013, 12:57 AM
Lots of people asking a lot of questions all the times.

No problem with that at all, the interesting things are, history has such a funny habbit that they will keep repeating themselves. Meaning, there are quite a few very hot topics that just keep reappearing once every few months or weeks:

See if you guys agree with me:

1. Why some Asian WL won't serve white customers ?

2. I had BBFS last night with a WL I never seen before, I am now very worried, what should I do ?

3. Most WLs I met want to give their number to me and get my number, should I ?

4. This WL I have been seeing in and out of the shop for a few months, now she said she wants to quit working and live with me, what should I do?

5. I am seeing this WL out on a date, if I have sex with her, should I pay her or not ?

6. Which is the cheapest and best value FS shop in Sydney?

7. Which is the cheapest and best value RnT shop in Sydney?

8. Which ML in Newtown/SF/SL/Stanmore offers BBBJ/FS ??

9. Which is the best shop for anal??

10. Which cauc shop provides BBBJ ??

11. I saw XXXXXX in XXXXXXX about 2/3/4/5 years ago, any brother knows where is she working now??

12. which is the best RnT shop in CBD ?

13. I think I have got some STD, how do I tell my wife/GF next time we have sex that I need to start using condoms??

14. Hong Kong, KL, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo, any suggestions ?

15. Any massage shop has under 25 yr girls that will do BBBJ and FS ??

16. Best in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Auckland ??

17. New New New !!

18. Where can I find real Japanese FS/ML girls (apart from TMC) ??

19. Which Korean B2B shop also do BBBJ and FS??

20. Can you tell if she really likes me ?? not my money or citizenship !

21. 5 Star/Ginza/22/GF any girl does CIM ??

22. What will you do ??

23. Looking for girls with: big nipples/bald pussy/bushy pussy/longlong legs 1.8M+ ..........??

24. Any suggestions for double or threesome??

25. Any one tried XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ??

26. You best punt/fuck/BBBJ/anal/massage/HJ ever ??

27. Newbie here, what do you do once inside the massage room, can you touch............., how to ask for extras??

28. Best place to pick up one night stand??

29. Where is paulc, 3clive, sharky............??

30. Not Ahlungor again, stop promoting the same shops and same girls over and over again, WTF, you are spamming the forum !! SIR

Hahahahaha

any brother care to add to the list ??

:question::question::question:

CommanderM
05-01-2013, 01:01 AM
yeah the one where someone get x disease and knowing where the nearest sexual health clinic is = is a commonly asked PM or question lol

CommanderM
05-01-2013, 01:03 AM
30. Not Ahlungor again, stop promoting the same shops and same girls over and over again, WTF, you are spamming the forum !! SIR

Thats not a question Ahlungor - thats a fact or that is a statement lol just kidding - happy new year to you Ahlungor! :)

wilisno
05-01-2013, 01:03 AM
I bet the one who starts more of those threads than any other is called Project_Manager006 ! :miao:

wilisno
05-01-2013, 01:05 AM
Also : I got STD from a shop or a girl, name specified ! Then turned out to be false !

CommanderM
05-01-2013, 01:06 AM
or the mamasan or papasan overcharged me or will not give me my money back. what shall i do?

AHLUNGOR
05-01-2013, 01:13 AM
Also : I got STD from a shop or a girl, name specified ! Then turned out to be false !

Worst still, some dude claims to have gotten BBBJ and or FS from certain ML in certain RnT shops and it was a no way Jose !! and causing so much trouble for the ML as so many punters are queuing up wanting the same .............WTF

huangdee
05-01-2013, 01:13 AM
is it normal to exchange phone numbers with wls :shout:

IExperiment
05-01-2013, 01:26 AM
Worst still, some dude claims to have gotten BBBJ and or FS from certain ML in certain RnT shops and it was a no way Jose !! and causing so much trouble for the ML as so many punters are queuing up wanting the same .............WTF

Which one is this refresh my memory please :) so I can have a look and ask as well :)

Licker
05-01-2013, 01:52 AM
is it normal to exchange phone numbers with wls :shout:

No it's not. It only happens once in a blue moon.

And now due my abnormal behaviour, I'm faced with one of the questions on bro Ahlungor's list.
And quite frankly, having crawled through the previous threads on the matter, they helped none and I'm now more confused than before.

8inches
05-01-2013, 02:35 AM
I never used to try DD but then i did and loved it,
Then my regular wl stuck 1 finger in my ass while she gave me bbbj and i loved it so much the next time it was 2 fingers up my bum with bbbj
Does anyone know wls that would fuck my arse hard and fast with strap on while we dfk?

Revvedup
05-01-2013, 07:18 AM
So what are a couple of peoples opinions when a WL wants to exchange numbers at the end of an outcall ?

DeepImpact
05-01-2013, 08:15 AM
I think you more or less nailed the list Ahlungor except for Bro's asking you for recommendations on massage girls and other posts asking is 5* open now, who's the best at 5*.

DeepImpact
05-01-2013, 09:16 AM
29. Where is paulc, 3clive, sharky............??

Yeah you are right where is Paulc? I always wondered what happened to him as he was such a good guy. Also, what is the new member name of The Tiger after he was banned?

Sextus
05-01-2013, 11:47 AM
I never used to try DD but then i did and loved it,
Then my regular wl stuck 1 finger in my ass while she gave me bbbj and i loved it so much the next time it was 2 fingers up my bum with bbbj
Does anyone know wls that would fuck my arse hard and fast with strap on while we dfk?

At least my threads never make it onto Ahlungor's cliche' list!:shout:

BTW, anyone know of a wl that will fuck my.......

Sextus
05-01-2013, 12:00 PM

Isn't this your famous market forces at work AhLungor?

AHLUNGOR
05-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Isn't this your famous market forces at work AhLungor?

What do you mean?

Please explain ??

:question:

Sextus
05-01-2013, 12:25 PM
A "queue of punters" lining up when they learn through rumour a particular service or services are available from a ML - ie, market demand.

Wayne
05-01-2013, 12:26 PM
isn't prostitution the purest example of the market - the supply and demand relationship - at work? As long as you find people willing to buy and sell sexual services you will get prostitution. And then there will always be a spectrum of services available within. Anal and no condom sex is one end of that scale; rub and tugs are on the other. From my experience, it does not take much to shift a prostitute from one extreme to the other.