PDA

View Full Version : Snow Lotus is extending hours M-F till 11pm

AHLUNGOR
05-01-2013, 01:09 AM
Hi guys,

Almost forgotten to announce, by popular demands, Vicky has decided to extend the operating hours of Snow Lotus till 11pm, last booking 10.30pm - from Monday to Friday only. Sat/Sun remains closing at 8pm. Starting next Monday.

More details when I post the roster next week.

DeepImpact
05-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Good on her, I always thought it was an early finish. A pity the area that she is in is not really that busy at night time.

Is there going to be a 'special' night time service available haha?

icegel
05-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Like :) like

Travelmate
05-01-2013, 09:49 AM
Travelmate will support

AHLUNGOR
05-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Good on her, I always thought it was an early finish. A pity the area that she is in is not really that busy at night time.

Is there going to be a 'special' night time service available haha?

Haha, this will be a trial and see anyway, if business is good it will continue, if no good, the MLs won't want to stay late anyway.

And no, nothing 'special', just the regular good old SL services you get during the day, but brother Eric will be running the show as Vicky needs to go home and cook dinner......lol

Cheers

Mr Crash and Burn
05-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Probably a market, given that 711 is open till midnight

Travelmate
05-01-2013, 10:28 AM
Haha, this will be a trial and see anyway, if business is good it will continue, if no good, the MLs won't want to stay late anyway.

And no, nothing 'special', just the regular good old SL services you get during the day, but brother Eric will be running the show as Vicky needs to go home and cook dinner......lol

Cheers

this time frame more suitable for Travelmate

lonely heart
05-01-2013, 11:10 AM
Does her business license allow her to open that late?? Vicky is a nice person even I don't agree with her shop price. Wouldn't want to see her run in to trouble about opening hours like David and Alice.

8inches
05-01-2013, 11:39 AM
At least 711 have showers

Probably a market, given that 711 is open till midnight

AHLUNGOR
05-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Does her business license allow her to open that late?? Vicky is a nice person even I don't agree with her shop price. Wouldn't want to see her run in to trouble about opening hours like David and Alice.

No problem there, I think when she took over the shop last year, the opening times were 10-10, but no point opening till late as she didn't have the business she has today so she closed earlier at 8pm. Things are quite different now!!

Cheers

:smile:

Travelmate
05-01-2013, 01:36 PM

David shop can only open door until 8pm these days ...
532 is not as busy.
Hopefully Summer time will get more people in there because of air condition

DeepImpact
05-01-2013, 07:39 PM

Cheers

No harm is asking about the after dark services I suppose.

Just one more thing. Will you be posting an AR on Eric soon?

River
05-01-2013, 08:16 PM
Wesome news

Travelmate
05-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Eric may come with me KTV after work ....
haha and have drink together ... and the girls as well

River
05-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Hi guys,

Almost forgotten to announce, by popular demands, Vicky has decided to extend the operating hours of Snow Lotus till 11pm, last booking 10.30pm - from Monday to Friday only. Sat/Sun remains closing at 8pm. Starting next Monday.

How come Vicky doesn't post a roster, do u need to advertise to post in the roster section?

Travelmate
05-01-2013, 08:36 PM
How come Vicky doesn't post a roster, do u need to advertise to post in the roster section?

Ahlungor will post very soon after his receive confirmation from the boss

aussiegaigin
05-01-2013, 08:49 PM
At least 711 have showers

Last time I went to 711, the "shower" was a disgusting "cupboard" down the back with just a hole in the floor for drainage. Have they fixed this yet??

Travelmate
05-01-2013, 09:09 PM
Last time I went to 711, the "shower" was a disgusting "cupboard" down the back with just a hole in the floor for drainage. Have they fixed this yet??

Then you should visit 252b Parramatta Rd, They have 2 big showers there.

You should be happy,

Mr Crash and Burn
06-01-2013, 05:41 AM

You should be happy,

It is a long walk from George Street to this shop!

And there are plenty of shops with showers, including 702 Botany Road Mascot, which is arguably the best equipped shop in Sydney.

aussiegaigin
06-01-2013, 07:15 AM

You should be happy,

Can they be used by customers from 711??

It would be quicker for me to go home and have a shower.

8inches
06-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Does this forum have a roster section?

aussiegaigin
07-01-2013, 10:20 AM
There have been several reports on 702 which you can find using the search function.

07-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Hi guys,

Attention all Syd99ers,

This is the newest announcement form spokersman of the shop owner.

AHLUNGOR
07-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Attention all Syd99ers,

This is the newest announcement form spokersman of the shop owner.

Haha, you are right!

But why are you telling people something everybody knew for a long time ??

Cheers

BTW, brother 5428, welcome back, where have you been in the past 10 months ??

07-01-2013, 04:45 PM
Haha, you are right!

But why are you telling people something everybody knew for a long time ??

Cheers

You should know clearly yourself, mate.

AHLUNGOR
07-01-2013, 04:48 PM
You should know clearly yourself, mate.

No I don't know what you mean by that, and your comment sounds a bit hostile too ??

Did I or the shop ever offended you ??

Please explain

07-01-2013, 05:07 PM
You seem put me to your opposite, it's not good, just joking to you.

However, the world is not good as like your words, nor bad as people's thinking.

07-01-2013, 05:11 PM
BTW, brother 5428, welcome back, where have you been in the past 10 months ??

I have my only one stick walking through all of the world.

AHLUNGOR
07-01-2013, 05:20 PM
You seem put me to your opposite, it's not good, just joking to you.

However, the world is not good as like your words, nor bad as people's thinking.

Well, if I misread your tone, please accept my apology. Never meant to put people off.

I always only want friends in the forum anyway, it's not in my nature to be confrontational, but I am very simple and stupid and perhaps sometimes I just don't get people's humour and wit. So if you are a friend then you are a friend and I will be delighted to have you around and have some fun together by sharing or whatever. If not, that's OK too, I mean no harm anyway and I will just try to stay clear of your way and mind my own business.

Cheers

07-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Well, if I misread your tone, please accept my apology. Never meant to put people off.

I always only want friends in the forum anyway, it's not in my nature to be confrontational, but I am very simple and stupid and perhaps sometimes I just don't get people's humour and wit. So if you are a friend then you are a friend and I will be delighted to have you around and have some fun together by sharing or whatever. If not, that's OK too, I mean no harm anyway and I will just try to stay clear of your way and mind my own business.

Cheers

No worries, mate!

Yeah, got one more friend and get one more new way in this world.

8inches
07-01-2013, 10:23 PM
Settle down fags