PDA

View Full Version : General talk WeChat advertisers

porpoiseboy
20-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Ok, today I contacted a WeChat sex advertiser. The phone social media app has a Discover, People Near You function that is being used by WLs. I contacted a girl and she sent me a photo of herself. The photo looked good and I followed up with a call. She is located in Town Hall and wanted $300/hour. There wasn't much discount for the 30 minute option. This was a little out of my price range so I passed but I'd be interested to hear if anyone else TOFTT.

Thanks,
P

cisco
21-06-2014, 01:26 AM
Mostly they used fake pic , just go have a try n have a look if the girl doesn't seem real as the pic then u can leave it . If the girl looks ok then go for it

TMC (free cage girl)
21-06-2014, 02:55 AM
Mostly they used fake pic , just go have a try n have a look if the girl doesn't seem real as the pic then u can leave it . If the girl looks ok then go for it

I think better chat on the street. dont use camera, just use mouth and talk with girl and book the room and fuck.

this is best way to chat!!!!!:cool2:

if the woman was 40 yo. it taste yak!!!!!!!!!:cool2:

cisco
21-06-2014, 12:54 PM
I think better chat on the street. dont use camera, just use mouth and talk with girl and book the room and fuck.

this is best way to chat!!!!!:cool2:

if the woman was 40 yo. it taste yak!!!!!!!!!:cool2:
Haha ......