PDA

View Full Version : Endless Pleasure with Beyana - she works on every Tuesday and Thursday

TimJ
21-06-2014, 02:07 AM
Just moved to Sydney recently and my mate has been talking about this hidden treasure behind QVB. I decided to pay a visit today, and I was blown away, literally.

I called up the store around noon to make a booking for 4pm after work, it was easy and no fuss. Greeted by an Asian lady and she introduced me to Beyana.

Beyana is around 20, Asian origin, and her lips are like Angelina Jolie. Beyana started giving me a massage on my shoulder and my back. It was firm and gave me an immediate relief from my sore back. She then moved to my legs and flipped me over for my hands. Then … she asked me if I want a BJ … hell yeah?!?!

I felt like in heaven. Then she put my finger in her mouth… It was so good, and she kept moving up and down with her bouncy boobs. After about 5 mins, she went back down and finished the job.

Finishing with a hot towel, she kissed me goodbye. I m certainly going back next week and try out all the other girls.:slobber:

21-06-2014, 06:48 PM
Ad????????

Max Impact
21-06-2014, 09:57 PM
When you say she went back down to finish the job are you saying that Beyana does cum in mouth? What was the regular price and do you pay extra for CIM?