Tina from Vietnam 19 yeas old .slim busty 12pm-12am

Brook Australia size 10 .40 DD 4pm-3am

Sakura Japan . size 6 .38D 2pm-3am

Kirsty Argentina size 10. 40 D 11am-12am

Monica Austrlia size 10 . Slim busty 7pm-3am

Cici from Hong Kong size 6 36 B 10am-12am

Marria frome Malaysia size 6 .36 b

Opening hour 10am to 3am 3 hours free parking at brodway shoping centre

Wow, you have that many WLs on your book today !! Very impressive!! Lucky 13.......lol

And at 3pm, 11 of them will be there!! How many room you have in the shop ??

Cheers

DeepImpact
05-01-2013, 07:45 PM
Wow, you have that many WLs on your book today !! Very impressive!! Lucky 13.......lol

And at 3pm, 11 of them will be there!! How many room you have in the shop ??

Cheers

Good point. According to their profile they have 6 rooms so that's a lot of double services going on to keep everyone occupied.

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getRate.pl?productId=2109

Clinton
05-01-2013, 08:08 PM
It only means at most half of the girls will be chosen by customers at the same time. Since the quality of girls varies at this place, they need more girls to be on the list to fill up the rooms. It seems to be a reasonable strategy.

Travelmate
05-01-2013, 08:26 PM
Only Clinton brother can answer question from this shop ...

hahhaaa

DeepImpact
05-01-2013, 08:57 PM
Only Clinton brother can answer question from this shop ...

hahhaaa

I think Clinton might be the first Bro on this forum to post a review about fucking 13 girls at once from this shop. I can't wait to read it !:shout:

Travelmate
05-01-2013, 09:04 PM
I think Clinton might be the first Bro on this forum to post a review about fucking 13 girls at once from this shop. I can't wait to read it !:shout:

more girls than 5 stars ...

wtf

rooter
05-01-2013, 09:09 PM
I haven't read one single positive review of this shop yet.
All the posts I have seen have said there were only 3 or 4 girls and all not very attractive.
I don't believe the 13 girls claim at all.

Travelmate
05-01-2013, 09:13 PM
I haven't read one single positive review of this shop yet.
All the posts I have seen have said there were only 3 or 4 girls and all not very attractive.
I don't believe the 13 girls claim at all.

Only Clinton Brother and the owner said that

Clinton
05-01-2013, 10:19 PM
I will go back to test drive some of the new young pussies in this shop and report back. If the shop is exaggerating, that's the shop's fault. However, we really don't know. I will go to find out for you.

My point is that we all need to try our best to cultivate new shops who can compete with existing ones. Otherwise, the existing ones will become monopolies and raise their prices. Let's give HA a chance to grow. If they do well, we all benefit.

lonely heart
06-01-2013, 12:16 AM
Full Service Rate

20mins - $80

30mins - $120

45mins - $160

60mins - $200

Double price - full service x 2

Per above their rate are not that competitive though . Sakuara and Ginza both cheaper already, not to mention plenty of shops within 5 to 10 minutes drive are cheaper with good quality girls.

This shop has been a dead spot for many years and I doubt they will have so much high quality girls working at the same time for them.

Travelmate
06-01-2013, 12:44 AM
Full Service Rate

20mins - $80

30mins - $120

45mins - $160

60mins - $200

Per above their rate are not that competitive though . Sakuara and Ginza both cheaper already, not to mention plenty of shops within 5 to 10 minutes drive are cheaper with good quality girls.

This shop has been a dead spot for many years and I doubt they will have so much high quality girls working at the same time for them.

Reality is simple

if the shop is good and busy,, more high quality girl will want to work and make more money

If the shop is dead, there is no way any girl love to stay and WAIT for job ...

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2013, 02:59 AM
It only means at most half of the girls will be chosen by customers at the same time. Since the quality of girls varies at this place, they need more girls to be on the list to fill up the rooms. It seems to be a reasonable strategy.

This is not the right answer brother Clinton. If you are a WL, will you work for a shop that has 6 rooms but has double the number of girls on duty ?? That means even when they are busy, the six best girls will be working and the bottom six girls will be sitting around playing on their iphones. even when more customers come, no room to fuck, will you work there, I don't think so!!!

Cheers

:fire:

Travelmate
06-01-2013, 04:59 AM
Even David from 501 said he got over 30 girls , but in 3 shops and on different roster.

13 girls in a day small shop

FUCK MY DICK!

Clinton
06-01-2013, 10:00 AM
Full Service Rate

20mins - $80

30mins - $120

45mins - $160

60mins - $200

The current rates are:

30 min - 100
45 min - 130
60 min - 160

In my opinion, they have a few young Asian girls that match the quality of GINZA gold girls but you only pay the price for GINZA silver girls. I agree that the quality varies significantly across girls in this place. If you are patient and only go with the ones you like, it is good value for money.

Clinton
06-01-2013, 10:04 AM
This is not the right answer brother Clinton. If you are a WL, will you work for a shop that has 6 rooms but has double the number of girls on duty ?? That means even when they are busy, the six best girls will be working and the bottom six girls will be sitting around playing on their iphones. even when more customers come, no room to fuck, will you work there, I don't think so!!!

Cheers

:fire:

I think that the mature WLs in this place are not busy, they probably only do several jobs a day or may have a day without any job. Howeve, if they are willing to try their luck, the shop does not care.

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Even David from 501 said he got over 30 girls , but in 3 shops and on different roster.

13 girls in a day small shop

FUCK MY DICK!

Haha, in that case Vicky has lots of girls on the roster as well:

Shelley, Anna, Momo, Penny, Joey , Coco, Yuki , Selina , Kiki, Nancy, Kelly, Cici, Susan .......haha she's got 13 girls too!!

Cheers

rooter
06-01-2013, 11:10 AM
Have only seen negative posts on this place so far on the forum. Popped in the other day and quality was very average.

Gucci2012
06-01-2013, 02:16 PM
Howeve, if they are willing to try their luck, the shop does not care.

"The shop does not care" is the reason this shop is doomed to fail in a spectacular way...their just taking any old pussy that walks in off the street so they can keep the doors open and say hi guys check these babes out. No DFK, no BBBJ, no daty, get out of here that BS, Sydney punters taste have evolved over the years.

This shop is for amateur punters who don't what great shops are out there and what great services you can get. Let this shop fade into nothingness and close already. Out of hundreds of members only 1 sings its invisible praises.

Gucci2012
06-01-2013, 02:19 PM
The current rates are:

30 min - 100
45 min - 130
60 min - 160

In my opinion, they have a few young Asian girls that match the quality of GINZA gold girls but you only pay the price for GINZA silver girls. I agree that the quality varies significantly across girls in this place. If you are patient and only go with the ones you like, it is good value for money.

Still crying about prices??? I got you big brother I told you in the Ginza thread I'd get you some Ginza coupons so you can still afford to punt.

Cloudybay
06-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Alungor why you compare SL vs this shop .. they are of different nature.. Your good heart does not help the shops that u like... U keep damaging their reputation!!!!!
Please think with a clear mind (head!) when write...

Haha, in that case Vicky has lots of girls on the roster as well:

Shelley, Anna, Momo, Penny, Joey , Coco, Yuki , Selina , Kiki, Nancy, Kelly, Cici, Susan .......haha she's got 13 girls too!!

Cheers

DeepImpact
06-01-2013, 04:27 PM
I think that the mature WLs in this place are not busy, they probably only do several jobs a day or may have a day without any job. Howeve, if they are willing to try their luck, the shop does not care.

Hey Bro Clinton,

I think you have the potential to become the Ahlungor equivalent to promote this shop just like the way he promotes his favourite massage shops. Good luck with it and we all look forward to the reviews.

8inches
06-01-2013, 04:43 PM
1 wannabe pimp per forum is enough
I think yamada is training wanna be pimps
Lesson 1 copy and paste
Lesson 2 ignore forum rules

Latest graduate Ahlungor
(sorry it should say 1st graduate)

Hey Bro Clinton,

I think you have the potential to become the Ahlungor equivalent to promote this shop just like the way he promotes his favourite massage shops. Good luck with it and we all look forward to the reviews.

chandra_man1
06-01-2013, 04:54 PM
you have disrepected Ahlungor by calling him the latest grad. He's one of the pioneers. He would be the dean of the university.

mrbeen
06-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Dean, this is short selling the man and his vociferous promotion of his favorite massage shops. He should be the Vice Chanter

DeepImpact
06-01-2013, 07:25 PM
1 wannabe pimp per forum is enough
I think yamada is training wanna be pimps
Lesson 1 copy and paste
Lesson 2 ignore forum rules

Latest graduate Ahlungor
(sorry it should say 1st graduate)

Luke, come closer. There is another Skywalker....

lonely heart
06-01-2013, 07:40 PM
What did Clinton do that upset u boys? (Sorry I don't read everything in the forum). But I think it's ok as he is simply updating my info.

Anyway back to the toic, the latest price seem reasonable if the standard of the girls is up to bar, only time will tell.....

Clinton
06-01-2013, 07:56 PM
What did Clinton do that upset u boys? (Sorry I don't read everything in the forum). But I think it's ok as he is simply updating my info.

Anyway back to the toic, the latest price seem reasonable if the standard of the girls is up to bar, only time will tell.....

Basically what happened was that Bro Rooter and Gucci complained that GINZA's price is too low (Search for the thread on the GINZA girl named Hoshi) because they argued the market price for GINZA girls is in the 200 -350 range. I went all the way against them. Obviously, Bro Gucci is still not happy with me today.

Gucci2012
06-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Basically what happened was that Bro Rooter and Gucci complained that GINZA's price is too low (Search for the thread on the GINZA girl named Hoshi) because they argued the market price for GINZA girls is in the 200 -350 range. I went all the way against them. Obviously, Bro Gucci is still not happy with me today.

I'm extremely happy with you. You gave the best comedy last year with your claims I was getting paid by Ginza competition to "destroy" their business and now this year your great comedy moments revolve around trying to convince the forum readers Happy Angels is a great shop (how's that working out for you? Ohhh not so good).

Also you disagree that Ginza girls aren't worth an increase. Yet by your own words you've never punted before...so what experience enables you to speak about what's good and what's not? Your an amateur talking like you've been in the game for years...but your a rookie so stay quite on the bench you'll get your turn.

And when HA eventually fails everyone will be laughing at you...except for me I'll be mourning because I don't think I'll be able to find someone as funny as you.

Clinton
06-01-2013, 09:10 PM
Bro Gucci,

Yes, I did make the guess that maybe you were paid by some to complain because it was so odd that I could not find another explanation. Literally, it was the first time I heard people complaining about price being too low, the first time not just in punting, in anything. I admit that I am a rookie in punting but I am pretty sure it was also the first time other bros hearing compalint about price being too low.

As for HA, it is under new management so things are changing. I don't think it is a good shop now, but we need to look forward. I want to say that there are gems that you can find there if you have more information about the girls. This shop is unlike GINZA where you make your reservation before seeing the girl. You are given the time to choose. Next time, just tell them you don't want to see mature ladies. They will not show them to you. Why should u be so against them being there? Give these WLs a chance to see the people who want to choose them. Market determines everything. If they don't have a market, they will not be there voluntarily.

Gucci2012
06-01-2013, 09:19 PM
Bro Gucci,

Yes, I did make the guess that maybe you were paid by some to complain because it was so odd that I could not find another explanation. Literally, it was the first time I heard people complaining about price being too low, the first time not just in punting, in anything. I admit that I am a rookie in punting but I am pretty sure it was also the first time other bros hearing compalint about price being too low.

As for HA, it is under new management so things are changing. I don't think it is a good shop now, but we need to look forward. I want to say that there are gems that you can find there if you have more information about the girls. This shop is unlike GINZA where you make your reservation before seeing the girl. You are given the time to choose. Next time, just tell them you don't want to see mature ladies. They will not show them to you. Why should u be so against them being there? Give these WLs a chance to see the people who want to choose them. Market determines everything. If they don't have a market, they will not be there voluntarily.

I didn't complain...I agreed that if it did happen it was valid. Ok you agree that your a rookie and that HA is not a good shop. Im at peace with you, don't say my name anymore and I'll stay out of your way and keep my mouth shut about HA, good night sir.

Sextus
06-01-2013, 09:28 PM
"It was so odd that I could not find another explanation. Literally, it was the first time I heard people complaining about price being too low, the first time not just in punting, in anything. I admit that I am a rookie in punting but I am pretty sure it was also the first time other bros hearing compalint about price being too low."

This may be the most sensible and bewildered expression of fact I have ever read. It should be carved out in granite and put on a wall of remembrance somewhere.

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2013, 09:50 PM
A FS shop in Broadway, probably not an area I should make any comment except previously when there were so many New, New, New! New threads all over the places that I got a bit annoyed about the shop, but nothing against them that's for sure, afterall, they are not doing anything that we are not accustom to, Sir !!

I think all these talk about putting a new shop down and willing it to fail is so unfounded, I'm sure for punting's sake, more competitions can only be good!!

And how long will it take for the shop to make a Big Bang and maintain its market presence and market share?? Well if I know the simple answer to that, I will be teaching marketing at Uni rather BS ting in the forum.

But I do believe there are 4-5 basic factors

1. Price
2. Girls (quality and services)
3. Location
4. Facilities
5. Management and a bit of luck!

Without sounding like a broken record, if HA can have four to five really top level WLs who will also provid good consistent services, earn a few great review and create lots of positive vibes and publicity, and do that for a few months consistently then they won't be too far from being successful.

Now how to get there, well, there are plenty other more senior and experienced FS frequent flyers who could probably shed some more lights than me!!

All the best,

And may the best and fairest and the strongest survive and prosper

Just my two cents

Cheers

DeepImpact
07-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Bro Gucci,

Good on you Bro Clinton, I think you know most of us were just winding you up. I hope the shop does well too but like you hint at there is a long way to go before it becomes a top one in the market.

diamond
07-01-2013, 10:41 PM
back on topic
bro Clinton, you mentioned HA have a few young asian girls same quality as Ginza Gold girls. I think it would be a great start and helpful to the shop to tell us who they are and when they work. I for sure as hell would go try out and i am sure others will too. perhaps it will lead to an after report on these gold equivalent girls and the ball will get rolling.

AHLUNGOR
07-01-2013, 11:05 PM
Well, to be fair, I think we should give credit where credit is due.

And in this case, full credit should go to the HA admin who at one stage was doing all the New, New, New threads and threatening to becoming Yamada mark II.

And I notice that from 7 different roster threads in the roster section, they are down to the one and I like that, whether they have been listening or was warned by 99 Admin, but one thing for sure, they are no longer annoying me!!

But while there are only just the one roster thread in sight, I am surprised to see that may be HA admin has sort of running out of steam, I would expect them to continue to promote their shop and make some noises, now that they are no longer annoying ................lol

I have a look at their latest roster:

Today we have

Nancy from austrlia size 12

Billi from Austrlia size 12

Jessica from Singapore she size 6 . 38 D 10am-3am

Chase from Spain she size 8 . 40DD 3pm-10pm

Jade New Zealand size 8 slim . 38 D 3pm-3am

Kate frome Australia size 12 .

Tina from Vietnam 19 yeas old .slim busty 12pm-12am

Brook Australia size 10 .40 DD 4pm-3am

Sakura Japan . size 6 .38D 2pm-3am

Kirsty Argentina size 10. 40 D 11am-12am

Monica Austrlia size 10 . Slim busty 7pm-3am

Cici from Hong Kong size 6 36 B 10am-12am

Marria frome Malaysia size 6 .36 b

Opening hour 10am to 3am 3 hours free parking at brodway shoping centre

If one of my favourite shop has so many big tits girls on the roster!! you bet I will be making a lot of noises. WTF, that's 10 pairs of big tits @36++, shit, why no promotions ??

Just my two cents

Good luck and all the best.

Cheers

:question:

Clinton
08-01-2013, 12:16 PM
back on topic
bro Clinton, you mentioned HA have a few young asian girls same quality as Ginza Gold girls. I think it would be a great start and helpful to the shop to tell us who they are and when they work. I for sure as hell would go try out and i am sure others will too. perhaps it will lead to an after report on these gold equivalent girls and the ball will get rolling.

A few weeks back, I saw a Jap girl and Viet girl who are pretty and have large boobs (C). Since I was into Aussie girls that night, I did not pick them. I will go back to try and find out.

babelx
09-01-2013, 09:46 AM
I dropped in recently, considering the price and the quality of girls, I walked as there are better options out there. This sort of thing will probably be ok in Canberra but not Sydney where the quality and competition is at another level.

DeepImpact
09-01-2013, 09:28 PM
I dropped in recently, considering the price and the quality of girls, I walked as there are better options out there. This sort of thing will probably be ok in Canberra but not Sydney where the quality and competition is at another level.

What do you mean by quality? Too old, too fat, not friendly etc?

rooter
09-01-2013, 10:08 PM
What do you mean by quality? Too old, too fat, not friendly etc?

There are at least 5 posts scattered across various threads in the forum similar to babelx's one including one by me.
They all basically say the same thing, the punter went in, saw what was offered and left.
The girl's weren't bad, they were just really average, three 30something average looking caucasian ladies and an average late 20s Asian lady.
Also there is no bbbj, CIM etc so the service is standard budget caucasian brothel standard.
The shop will probably still do alright. The location is good, and there are thousands of punters out there who don't read this forum and are not well informed like punters are here.
I don't think they will ge much business from punters on this forum though. The fact that they have advertised hard here and yet there are hardly any ARs on his forum confirms that.

AHLUNGOR
09-01-2013, 10:21 PM
There are at least 5 posts scattered across various threads in the forum similar to babelx's one including one by me.
They all basically say the same thing, the punter went in, saw what was offered and left.
The girl's weren't bad, they were just really average, three 30something average looking caucasian ladies and an average late 20s Asian lady.
Also there is no bbbj, CIM etc so the service is standard budget caucasian brothel standard.
The shop will probably still do alright. The location is good, and there are thousands of punters out there who don't read this forum and are not well informed like punters are here.
I don't think they will ge much business from punters on this forum though. The fact that they have advertised hard here and yet there are hardly any ARs on his forum confirms that.

Well, if you read my earlier post on this, they advertised 13 girls on duty, most of them with big tits, which is very tempting for me, then you noticed that only the Vietnamese girl was listed as 19 yr, and no one else had got an age indication, so it raised some questions??

Cheers

:question:

Sextus
10-01-2013, 02:23 AM
The fact that they have advertised hard here and yet there are hardly any ARs on his forum confirms that.

Even though they are no doubt vastly better off than I am, I do feel a bit sorry for 64's rivals in the Shire.

They also advertise, but get no AR's, yet there surely must be some great girls amongst their stables. (Sorry about that vaguely offensive term, but it turns me on a bit to say it! :slobber:)

I did do one review of a Caringbah no.1 girl, but only after I read Evolution troll's report. This amazon, Nikki, exhausted me so much that - this is no lie - I swore of fs for a few weeks while I tried to up my fitness regime to another level!

These days, because of a recent experience that Rooter commented on too, I am way too leary to break new, unreviewed ground with a girl anymore. My punting budget demands quality way before I can throw it away on quantity.

eye__eye
24-01-2013, 09:31 AM
Went to this joint t'other lunchtime (12:30ish last Friday) ... the roster boasted of a large various assortment of lasses on offer and when I was sitting in the waiting room I could hear the recep on the phone reciting a long list of girls who were available ..... but in reality I met 3 .... 2 caucs who were in their 40s and none too attractive ... no thanks.

And there was Kelly, who's Korean and quite tall and trim and who'd be late 20's I guess. Enhanced boobs (a nice job), long hair, better than average attractiveness and a very friendly demeanour.

The xmas special deal was still on and so I went for 45 mins for $130 (if memory serves me right).

Service was very good (all safe) and will probably go back for seconds. (She said she works Thursday through to Sunday).

Travelmate
24-01-2013, 04:46 PM
brother eye , thanks for report.

You are the first customer provide good feedback for this joint.

I hope we will see more regulars visit the place and provide similar CONSISTENT feedback .