PDA

View Full Version : General talk 1st Wordsworth, Blake & Keats, then CrazyMonkey, ChairmanPlough SirLaughsAlot - Poem

SirLaughsAlot
21-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Mundane Tasks

The mundane tasks should all be done,
So that you are satisfied with the day,
Don’t leave some job under the sun,
To re-emerge from the dusk as you pray.

It will interfere with your silent contentment,
Before you can rest your tiring mind,
And though answers to your prayers may be heaven sent,
Tranquil peace will be most hard to find.

It will be as if the tap is still dripping,
And the fire is still fully ablaze,
How could you sleep with nerves quietly ripping,
Within the twilight and its dangerous haze.

Don’t leave to yourself or another,
Any kind of unfinished or undone work,
Sound management of your affairs should be no bother,
So don’t deviate with false malady or strange quirk.

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

CunningLinguist
21-06-2014, 01:30 PM
Here are some more words from the same self-aggrandising twat:

The whinging slags and their lawyers seeking a payout from Rolf Harris to cover their miserable middle-age,
should be thrown out of court, then charged themselves for wasting police & court time to serve their own
vile purpose of financial betterment. Their would be no proceedings if Rolf was poor, it's just a tacky cash grab.
Shame on the ugly gold-diggers playing the victim card 30/40 years after the "life-changing" events.

Good onya Rolf.
From here:http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?41806-Slags-amp-Lawyers-Seeking-A-Payout-from-Rolf-Harris-to-Cover-their-Miserable-Middle-Age&p=494539&viewfull=1#post494539

You can read about his history here: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again

SirLaughsAlot
21-06-2014, 01:39 PM
I offer this poem as something of interest to read, review and enjoy if you so wish. If you don’t like it, then ignore it.
If you have considered critcisms of the poem, feel free to say so. I have no agenda other than to show the breadth and depth of
the human emotional and cognitive condition. If this poem is met with unwarranted criticism and ridicule by the same few on the forum,
it will say nothing about the poem or the author, and everything about those with their own transparent, fixated & lonely agenda.

I look forward to all considered and impartial comments, and any comprehensive critiques.

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

CunningLinguist
21-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Here are some more words from this troll:

I'm a shop owner, do you feel sorry for me too?

You are clueless as they come, you could get a job working for the mamamia.com.au website.

By the way, you grossly over-estimate the importance of this site in generating trade for any business,
any business, that is, other than Bluemoon, Ginza, 5 star, MOC, TMC, your preferred sites......

Thanks again for keeping the post up there...
From here: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?38045-Lindfield-Thai-346-Pacific-Hwy-*-Annie-amp-Gina-*-always-good-service-9415-6217&p=417404&viewfull=1#post417404

You can read more here: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again

SirLaughsAlot
21-06-2014, 03:50 PM
I offer this poem as something of interest to read, review and enjoy if you so wish. If you don’t like it, then ignore it.
If you have considered critcisms of the poem, feel free to say so. I have no agenda other than to show the breadth and depth of
the human emotional and cognitive condition. If this poem is met with unwarranted criticism and ridicule by the same few on the forum,
it will say nothing about the poem or the author, and everything about those with their own transparent, fixated & lonely agenda.

I look forward to all considered and impartial comments, and any comprehensive critiques.

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

CunningLinguist
21-06-2014, 05:18 PM
More of his words:

The Moon Landings of 1969-72 were all fake - they never went to moon and have never gone back to the moon since because they can't. They didn't have the technology in the 60s, and they don't have it now to combat the radiation belts around the moon's atmosphere. (see Capricorn 1 the movie, they can’t and don’t make movies like this anymore).

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39816-What-do-you-think-food-for-thought-or-a-bucket-load-of-shite&p=455991&viewfull=1#post455991
More of this stuff here:http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again

SirLaughsAlot
21-06-2014, 05:29 PM

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

CunningLinguist
21-06-2014, 06:59 PM
More of his words on the old forum, as Polonius
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-2259/id-34438/#num34438

It's because of Asiatic racism. They're also not used to anyone giving cogent criticisms of their behaviour, values and traditions. The schools and media have brainwashed Asians into believe they are above reproach. On the other hand, the whites who built the country have been trained to self-hatred, and to accept any mindless criticism the oriental interlopers care to make.

SirLaughsAlot
21-06-2014, 07:04 PM

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

CunningLinguist
21-06-2014, 07:06 PM
Some more of his words from the old forum as Grygor:
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-16228/id-205678/#num205678

Amy is a precious tub of lard who offers a lousy root.

SirLaughsAlot
21-06-2014, 07:11 PM

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

CunningLinguist
21-06-2014, 07:40 PM
Here is one of his fake ARs:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?38045-Lindfield-Thai-346-Pacific-Hwy-*-Annie-amp-Gina-*-always-good-service-9415-6217&p=417233&viewfull=1#post417233

Looking forward to my regualr visit here. Usually see Gina, Annie or Candy.

$60 / half hour nude massage/hj.......

I've never been disappointed here. You get good service, good facilities,
and they have a very good manager too.

Cheers,
The Cable Guy

SirLaughsAlot
21-06-2014, 07:47 PM

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

CunningLinguist
21-06-2014, 07:58 PM
Here on the old forum (as Grygor) he is being chastised for outing a Korean girl on a number of websites, he posted her photo and real name because she took advantage of his gullibility :)
There is also a real gem on the last line when his poetry is ridiculed ROFL :) :) :)
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-11996/id-127460/#num127460
Quoted from Grygor

It's fair to shame her. She schemed and lied, and she did even use fraud and lies. As for piffle about revenge there's little reason XXX XXXXX has for wreaking it. She owes me an apology.

Quoted from Auntyjck

At the very least you are a fuckwit. You aim to make her pay for your own stupidity. Thats a rediculous way to think. Its a bit like your poetry, mixed up and purile. Perhaps your better suited to having phone sex.

Then the next post by a guest:

I agree auntyjck, this bloke's reactive responses (in which ever moniker he uses) are always to belittle. This thread is absurd, Warty Bliggins-like to the extreme. It is best just to ignore his asperger fuelled rants.

SirLaughsAlot
21-06-2014, 08:03 PM

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

CunningLinguist
21-06-2014, 08:11 PM
Another post on the old forum about him outing a Korean girl by naming her on multiple forums and posting her picture :
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-11996/id-142856/#num142856

cretin? whos the cretin here? why wud u be upset if u dont mind being posted on a sex website?

so the whole world knows u r the one who got obsessed with a working lady and is attempting to get free copulation by stalking her. what a genius plan

u might be able to walk down the street like a celebrity from now on

SirLaughsAlot
21-06-2014, 08:13 PM

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

CunningLinguist
21-06-2014, 09:26 PM
I'm gonna see if I can make you post the exact same thing ten times in a row, only two more to go now :)
Here is a comment on the old forum about how the troll looks:
On Saturday, May 7, 2011, 12:33am beaverhunter wrote:

Jesus, he even looks like the pompous twat he comes across as. It's surprising that we can see his face, as his head seems to be more at home up his arse.
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-11996/id-142784/#num142784

SirLaughsAlot
21-06-2014, 10:10 PM

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

CunningLinguist
21-06-2014, 10:15 PM
Only one more post to go then I have made you post the same thing ten times in a row :)
Here is a comment made on the old forum about how he looks:
On Saturday, May 7, 2011, 8:24am toey said:

Look at you old man, you really think a young girl is going to like you? For what, your wrinkles??
Ref: http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-11996/id-142863/#num142863

SirLaughsAlot
21-06-2014, 10:21 PM
I feel apologies should be conveyed to the forum and independent observers for the behaviour of one fixated member
who has clearly forgotten to take his medication today. For CL "smile and the world smiles with you, cry and you cry alone."

Nevertheless, I look forward to all considered and impartial comments, and any comprehensive critiques.

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot :love:

SirLaughsAlot
21-06-2014, 10:21 PM
I feel apologies should be conveyed to the forum and independent observers for the behaviour of one fixated member
who has clearly forgotten to take his medication today. For CL "smile and the world smiles with you, cry and you cry alone."

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot :love:

CunningLinguist
22-06-2014, 01:23 AM
Great I think that counts for 10 times in a row, you are very predictable and a little gullible. I guess that Korean girl took advantage of your gullibility and then you lost your temper and posted her real name and picture on multiple forums (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?42696-1st-Wordsworth-Blake-amp-Keats-then-CrazyMonkey-ChairmanPlough-SirLaughsAlot-Poem&p=510616&viewfull=1#post510616), shame on you you naughty troll. I wonder how you would feel if someone did that to someone you cared about, oh I almost forgot you are single and without any offspring and the only person you care about is yourself ...

SirLaughsAlot
22-06-2014, 11:35 AM

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot :smile:

SirLaughsAlot
22-06-2014, 06:01 PM
Mundane Tasks

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

Something of this quality deserves one "bump up" during the course of the day.

SirLaughsAlot
23-06-2014, 02:01 PM
The sky is a little overcast today, but nevertheless it's a wonderful day.

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

SirLaughsAlot
23-06-2014, 10:15 PM

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

SirLaughsAlot
24-06-2014, 12:12 PM
Mundane Tasks

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

It may be a little cool today, but nevertheless.....
"the sun is shining, the birds singing, all's well with the world."

And this poem is a monument to great literature....soak it up comrades.

Yeah baby.

SirLaughsAlot
24-06-2014, 06:55 PM
Mundane Tasks

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

SirLaughsAlot
25-06-2014, 12:42 AM

Proximo, DiamondEyez, Cunt Destroyer, Cryomancer, and others have been banned recently.
These independent members all showed some interest and support for my fine poetry.
Consequently, if you feel concerned about leaving a public message on the thread, feel free to send
a private message with your comments.

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

SirLaughsAlot
25-06-2014, 02:43 PM

Proximo, DiamondEyez, Cunt Destroyer, Cryomancer, and others have been banned recently.
These independent members all showed some interest and support for my fine poetry.
Consequently, if you feel concerned about leaving a public message on the thread, feel free to send
a private message with your comments.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, all's well with the world.

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

SirLaughsAlot
27-06-2014, 10:35 PM
Will there be a piece of sublime poetic literature posted tomorrow? I hear you ask.
Despite a very busy week, and the "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" the
genius poet has still created something of almost divine perfection. Some editing
and fine tuning will be undertaken tomorrow, and I'm hopeful of a submission at some
point over the weekend. Patience my dear sugarplums.

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

CunningLinguist
28-06-2014, 12:57 AM
Will there be a piece of sublime poetic literature posted tomorrow? I hear you ask.
Despite a very busy week, and the "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" the
genius poet has still created something of almost divine perfection. Some editing
and fine tuning will be undertaken tomorrow, and I'm hopeful of a submission at some
point over the weekend. Patience my dear sugarplums.

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

Lets see, some statistics on this thread
- no comments on the poem
- 20 gratuitous bumps by you
- I made you post the same thing 10 times :)
Summary: fail!

Lets see how many more commentless poem threads you suffer the embarrassment of before you make up another fake username to congratulate yourself again. Don't worry I will post this (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again) in your next thread so that everyone is fully informed about your history before they decide to comment, and as such any comments will be worth alot more.

If you ever decide to stop bumping your own threads and self aggrandising all the time then I might ...

SirLaughsAlot
28-06-2014, 12:01 PM
Once again, the genius poet has created something of almost divine perfection. Some editing
and fine tuning will be undertaken today, and I'm hopeful of a submission at some point over the weekend.
Patience please, I can assure you your appetite for the finest poetry will be satisified.

I will again offer this poem as something of interest to read, review and enjoy if you so wish. If you don’t like it, then ignore it.
I have no agenda other than to show the breadth and depth of the human emotional and cognitive condition.
If the poem is met with unwarranted criticism and ridicule by the same few on the forum, it will say nothing about the poem or
the author, and everything about those with their own strangely fixated & pathetically lonely agenda.

Proximo, DiamondEyez, Cunt Destroyer, Cryomancer, and some others have all been banned recently.
Consequently, if you are concerned about leaving a public message on the thread, feel free to send
a private message with your comments. I don't want you to get banned for enjoying or supporting poetry.

For the time being, we shall just have to suffer the bile of the fixated one, CL. It would appear he/she
has little to do, other than to disrupt and corrupt "general discussions." Having studied psychology, I'm
aware that there might well be some degree of "hero-worship" being exhibited through CL's fixation on me.
Accordingly, we may have to make some allowances for his/her odd behaviour.

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot

SirLaughsAlot
28-06-2014, 05:42 PM
I am delighted to say I'm anticipating a poem launch later this evening, or early tomorrow at the latest.

For the time being, we shall just have to suffer the bile of the fixated one, CL. It would appear he/she
has little to do, other than to disrupt and corrupt "general discussions." Having studied psychology, I'm
aware that there might well be some degree of "hero-worship" being exhibited through CL's fixation on me.
Accordingly, we may have to make some allowances for his/her odd behaviour.

Regards,
SirLaughsAlot