PDA

View Full Version : General talk Mahjong gathering anyone?

RoyalFlush
22-06-2014, 01:18 AM
I found a place in chinatown to play mahjong. I havent played for ages, if anyone interested PM me. Lets organise a get-together.
I will bump this thread once a day until 3 other players are found.

Normally I play HK style, but Ive played Singapore, Shenzhen and Taiwan style.

It costs $10.00 per hour to hire the room, or $50.00 for a whole day. The Mahjong table has an auto-shuffler, very cool, Ive never played one of those before. We can split the bill four ways or $5.00 / $10.00 per person if we are playing 2 / 4 hours depending on our schedule.

Players criteria:
1) Need to know how to play MJ already, no greenhorns.
2) I reckon we can cap the max loss at $100.00 only. Im not so bloodthirsty.
3) Must be easy-going. No rude people, or people who talk loudly.
4) PLEASE keep our privacy, I suggest we can use a fake name at first and a fake $2 prepaid number if you want another layer of anonymity.
5) PM me. I will ask for your number, and I will send a text message to confirm the gathering. I wont post your details/cross share info with anyone else.
6) Most importantly, come with a fun mentality. Lets show a spirit of sportsmanship!

FYI, Im quite young (under 30). I dont mind meeting with uncles like Ahlungor type.

AHLUNGOR
22-06-2014, 01:30 AM
I found a place in chinatown to play mahjong. I havent played for ages, if anyone interested PM me. Lets organise a get-together.

It costs $10.00 per hour to hire the room, or $50.00 for a whole day. The Mahjong table has an auto-shuffler, very cool, Ive never played one of those before. We can split the bill four ways or $5.00 / $10.00 per person if we are playing 2 / 4 hours depending on our schedule.

Players criteria:
4) PLEASE keep our privacy, I suggest we can use a fake name at first and a fake $2 prepaid number if you want another layer of anonymity.
5) PM me. I will ask for your number, and I will send a text message to confirm the gathering. I wont post your details/cross share info with anyone else.
6) Most importantly, come with a fun mentality. Lets show a spirit of sportmanship!

Hi brother RoyalFlush,

Mahjong is a good game but to solicit three stranger members from the forum is probably not a good idea ! Especially when you are playing with cash !!

I probably don't mind having a game with three Hong Kong ladies so that we can play the game, enjoy each other company in Cantonese and have a nice dinner and best of all, they all know each other and used to all work under one roof !!

Vxxxx, Cxxx and Mxx !! Can't think of any better three legs for the game !! Mainly for me personally of course !

The auto shuffle mahjong machine is quite common. The Empress Garden Restaurant in Chinatown have some and can provide a private room too, but you go right ahead and enjoy.

Cheers

Ps. Due to the magnet inside the mahjong, they are much heavier than the usual, so you may have tired hands after 4 rounds !

RoyalFlush
22-06-2014, 01:38 AM
Ive thought about the security issue, hence I suggested prepaid number, fake name, and a public place to meet up.

I dont mind meeting new people, especially senior members of this forum who I think quite highly of, one of them is you Lungor! I look forward to the day where there are girl on our tables, and hopefully we will be betting on rnt sessions as opposed to money.

TMC (free cage girl)
22-06-2014, 02:06 AM

Players criteria:
6) Most importantly, come with a fun mentality. Lets show a spirit of sportsmanship!

FYI, Im quite young (under 30). I dont mind meeting with uncles like Ahlungor type.

I play MJ for 10years. I know only Japanese style.

my rule is take one girl from outside. if some one got ron from other player, the girl take off dress. if the girl became naked, she does BBBJ for each player.
im 38yo. but i still have young mind.

if you want to bet money. i bring cash.

i prefer play on the ship. I can get boat. there is table maybe we can play there:cool2:

i want to ask player for take one girl with nice dress up.