PDA

View Full Version : Amore West End

popeye96
22-06-2014, 12:29 PM
I used to visit this shop semi regularly, but hadn't been for probably 10 months, so last week decided to pay them another visit. I've always been fairly happy with the service at Amore, and in fact a couple of years ago had probably one of the best shop experiences ever there. Anyway, back to this visit. Paid for the hour, and got pretty much exactly that. Maybe a little bit over if anything. The ML wasn't the most attractive I've seen, but certainly can't complain about her looks. Was very pleasant to chat to, and gave a nice massage as well. I got what I wanted out of the session and left with a smile on my face.

Tried and true shop that I will most likely return to in the future.

Vitality
22-06-2014, 09:20 PM
Is Amore still doing those early bird specials...?

brownwallaby
22-06-2014, 10:57 PM
only at west end

RottenLittlePunt
22-06-2014, 11:27 PM
Only West End? I went to Newstead store yesterday, great session and was hoping to return more often for the earlybird special (sad to hear it's no longer running)

Vitality
23-06-2014, 09:24 PM
Thanks.. that's too bad...it's a pretty good special

gpeck80
23-06-2014, 10:59 PM
What type of discount is it ?

popeye96
24-06-2014, 05:39 PM
What type of discount is it ?

If it the same as what it used to be it was something like if you rang ahead and made a booking for earlier than 11am, the cost would only be $50/hr. Don't know if it is still going though, or if it as changed.

Blue-Marvel
16-07-2014, 03:49 PM
Haven't been to Amore Westend in awhile, so I decided to pop in as I lost interest at GTM2.

Greeted by a Cute Taiwanese as I walked in, paid my $65 for the hour. Asked for a Hard massage, got a med-hard but she got all my knots out.

Defs will be back.

icanfly
19-07-2014, 11:28 AM
but she got all my knots out.

My condolences to you for having that region in knots that must have been painful :P

Blue-Marvel
29-07-2014, 02:49 PM
Early Bird Specials!! ;)
$50 for the hour if made a booking and arrive before 11am, Westend store.

These Damn knots! :p

Vitality
29-07-2014, 08:53 PM
Early Bird Specials!! ;)
$50 for the hour if made a booking and arrive before 11am, Westend store.

These Damn knots! :p
Awesome... just have to get the Newstead shop back on board... ;)

Blue-Marvel
26-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Can Confirm.... Newstead store.... no Specials :(
Oh well.....
I like the place more then westend. seems nicer.

jnk
27-08-2014, 05:07 PM
where is the west end store?

RottenLittlePunt
11-09-2014, 11:19 AM
Usually go to the Newstead shop but recently tried West End when the roster dictates. Second time to see this girl and she didn't disappoint. Good massage, cute smile with lips you just want to bite, really sweet and friendly. She ticks every box for me.

Blue-Marvel
11-09-2014, 03:45 PM
I think i know who you're talking about.
If its the same girl... I agree!

cheese69
29-09-2014, 05:36 PM
Just visited this place as was in the area and needed to kill 30 mins. Have been here before, but not for a while with mixed results. Today was VERY ordinary. Taiwanese chick, average to look at, massage was absolutely terrible and she scammed me out of $10 to boot as I didn't have change (rookie mistake I know). $85 all up for a very average experience.

This could be the end for me with massage shops. I don't mind paying the money if the experience is a good one, but good experiences are becoming rarer and rarer. From now on, I think I'll stick to 'unique' experiences that occasionally come up, like the one I had on the Sunny Coast last week. For $100 it was one of the best experiences I've had in my punting careeer.

As so many have stated lately, we here in Brisbane are pissing away hard earned money on ungrateful, overrated, overpriced girls. And its about time it changed.

BrainSex
29-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Like all times, it's the girl that makes or breaks it. I was there recently and saw Chinese girl. Very intelligent, actual poor massage but happy times.

RottenLittlePunt
29-09-2014, 05:47 PM
I don't understand how you claim she scammed you. I assume it was $45 for the 30 minutes and you gave her $40 for the tip? You not having the right money to tip her with isn't her fault, so hardly a scam.

cheese69
29-09-2014, 06:00 PM
I don't understand how you claim she scammed you. I assume it was $45 for the 30 minutes and you gave her $40 for the tip? You not having the right money to tip her with isn't her fault, so hardly a scam.

I asked for $10 change as that was what was agreed on and she refused to give it to me. I couldn't give a fuck about the $10 but when I've just had shithouse service, I'll be fucked if she's taking anything extra over and above what was agreed upon. But apparently you can.

Mdlovespunting
29-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Just visited this place as was in the area and needed to kill 30 mins. Have been here before, but not for a while with mixed results. Today was VERY ordinary. Taiwanese chick, average to look at, massage was absolutely terrible and she scammed me out of $10 to boot as I didn't have change (rookie mistake I know). $85 all up for a very average experience.

This could be the end for me with massage shops. I don't mind paying the money if the experience is a good one, but good experiences are becoming rarer and rarer. From now on, I think I'll stick to 'unique' experiences that occasionally come up, like the one I had on the Sunny Coast last week. For $100 it was one of the best experiences I've had in my punting careeer.

As so many have stated lately, we here in Brisbane are pissing away hard earned money on ungrateful, overrated, overpriced girls. And its about time it changed.

Hi Cheese Me, would you mind PM me the Sunny Coast contact? Thanks in advance

cheese69
29-09-2014, 06:40 PM
Hi Cheese Me, would you mind PM me the Sunny Coast contact? Thanks in advance

She was only doing it last week for a week.

BrainSex
18-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Had a lovely visit to this shop a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday.

Street parking was quite hectic due to the markets across the road. I prefer not to park in the onsite car park.

Lady was Chinese, here as a Masters candidate. She was dressed in more formal clothes, nice dress and quite nice heels. To here credit she accepted it was just a part time job to get her through uni. Nice time, nice finish but a little inexperienced.

I always enjoy my times here.

Brainsex

RottenLittlePunt
03-12-2014, 10:10 AM
Went back here recently and was torn about choosing between 2 of my semi regulars that were rostered on. Early bird special was a nice bonus. Session was up to the usual high standard.

PS I am expecting to see some changes regarding the Newstead shop. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Bobby1234
03-12-2014, 10:49 AM
West end one is better?

RottenLittlePunt
03-12-2014, 11:00 AM
West end one is better?

Newstead rooms are a little noisier, as discussed previously.

West End has early bird special, I don't think Newstead does any more.

Newstead usually had more staff working than West End but recently they seem to be more evenly staffed.

Same girls rotate between locations.

Not sure but I think Newstead has lockable doors, whereas West End is an old Qlder so doors on upstairs rooms need a key to lock (downstairs are standard button locks).

Newstead has a more private entry for those who are shy.

Most of that stuff doesn't really bother me, so I don't mind either way. I always go to whichever shop has the girl I want to see, but if I had to choose I might go for West End.

Trompe le monde
03-12-2014, 12:55 PM
Amore used go be my shop of choice back a couple of years ago. I also would swing between the 2 depending on who was working.

But westend was def my preferred place I dug the old queenslander vibe. Specially the downstairs rooms.
For me Newfarm still having the office feel wasn't as inviting.
Plus I found parking way more of a hass in newfarm.
Westend is only fucked on sat mornings and prob best to avoid the afternoon school rush. Made me feel like a fight perv.

I'm not a shower after a massage type of guy. So can't comment about them. I no westend had one downstairs off one of the rooms.

Might be time to swing back by for a look. Will do a walkin somthing exciting about doing a punt and not mowing what your going to get. Well for the first time or 2. After that if I go to a shop I'm going there for a reason.

BrainSex
03-12-2014, 01:38 PM
Newstead has a more private entry for those who are shy.

I notice at West End there is now a seat directly across the road. Looks like a seat where local workers sit for a smoke break. When you are standing on the rear landing at West End waiting for the door to open, you can give the guys a wave at the seat. Rather unsettling and I politely waited for that seat to be vacated. May not worry others.

Trompe le monde
03-12-2014, 03:18 PM
For me I always found the wait at the back door when I was early or the girls would last forever.

brownwallaby
03-12-2014, 03:29 PM
call the shop just before you get into the car park, tell them to open the door as you don't like to be exposed in the sun

Trompe le monde
03-12-2014, 03:34 PM
Perhaps they may go the next step then and provide a drive thru service for the time poor.
Haha

RottenLittlePunt
03-12-2014, 05:07 PM
For me I always found the wait at the back door when I was early or the girls would last forever.

Yeah, especially on Saturday mornings when there are a lot of people around that area. Downstairs would be a much better point of entry, but obviously the kitchen/staff area makes upstairs more convenient for them.

Thankfully the wasps on the AC unit are docile.....

revolnaisa
03-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Where I come from, we have a saying

"if you sleep with a dog, you will wake up with ticks!!!"

RottenLittlePunt
04-12-2014, 10:28 AM
I have too fucking tell u this story.
When eva work Amore west end wich is we're I meet her , I see her regular at shop in the begging before we become bf gf Anyway , a customer keep booking her 1 st thing sat morning , every fucking sat , so I make booking just after him , I wait in car park where u can see customer leave , for those of u who have been there , customer can leave by door in down stair room , when this fucker leave eva give him big hug she put her arm around him , I can see this through glass window in door , when I see her I say wat the fuck , are u fucking him , I see u giving him big hug when he leave though glass window , she swear to me she not , but come every fucking sat morning , if she not fucking him she giving him bj , I'm pissed off , I tell her fuck off ,, she talk me around and calm me down , and she didn't want to loose me , that's the shit u put up with , now she had many , and I am nothing now ,, I put up a lot of her shit Now you all no

This story cracks me up the more I hear about it. You have serious issues dude. lol

Rodgersodger
04-12-2014, 01:21 PM
Stories like that what get police attention , with police going around to quite a few of these shops that get a lot of attention on this forum I will stick the more not so mentioned shops

Digger
04-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Stories like that what get police attention , with police going around to quite a few of these shops that get a lot of attention on this forum I will stick the more not so mentioned shops

Yes, very true Rodgersodger. It is the "bucket mouths" on this forum who wil cause problems for the popular shops momentarily and for the very near future.
To those of you who wish to elaborate on your experiences to demonstrate publicly your sexual prowess and also name MLs in massage shops on this forum, the advice once again is DO NOT!!

RottenLittlePunt
04-12-2014, 06:05 PM
Interesting name digger , that's like ex army name , u ever go Amore on sat morning
Police police , I was the police ,, I used to check her phone , even check her virgina , make sure it dosnt smell , and it's not wet , I was doing police work ,, making sure u fuckers weren't fucking her , that's right. Iv been traumatised for life , scarred ,,

I had a massage with her last week, I am guessing you are the guy she was talking about. The stories she told me about you, we both couldn't stop laughing.

BrainSex
04-12-2014, 06:26 PM
Guys I think someone is having a go at you in this thread. It's called winding people up ad getting up your 'thread' count.

Digger
04-12-2014, 06:41 PM
Interesting name digger , that's like ex army name , u ever go Amore on sat morning
Police police , I was the police ,, I used to check her phone , even check her virgina , make sure it dosnt smell , and it's not wet , I was doing police work ,, making sure u fuckers weren't fucking her , that's right. Iv been traumatised for life , scarred ,,

You are one of the low-life numbskulls that we get banned on this forum from time to time; I believe you are next on the list 8.5cm!!

Rodgersodger
04-12-2014, 07:59 PM
Lol. This is funny shit, from people I talk to who the fuck would want to touch this girl anyway more than likely she has some sort of std !! And if what 8.5 says is true no way in hell I would go near

Digger
04-12-2014, 08:00 PM
Maybe this subject to close too you. Hey ???? Take some medication u feel better,

What subject are you specifically referring to 8.5cm? You ramble on incoherently in your posts; maybe you need to increase the dosage on your lithium medication!!

Digger
04-12-2014, 08:52 PM
See 8.5 never have you bothered me, or annoyed me, actually I get where your coming from. But when you keep opening your jawing on like you do!! Your bring very much unwanted attention to yourself, ML's , shops, this forum. Which is harmless fun in your eyes, but very damaging for others(ML's &shops) so now a second shop was visited yesterday!, because of loose lips sink ships. So keep up your great work, and you won't have gf as she will be deported when arrested!!

Oldbull, if you read my post above at 1:01pm today, I have been a little cryptic in what I said but I think you may now be aware as I am that the massage shop industry is about to experience a blitz by authorities. First action will be warnings followed by raids.

brownwallaby
04-12-2014, 11:56 PM
Actually there were at least 4 shops visited by our friends in blue in the last couple of days. They gave a friendly reminder to shop bosses on what can and cannot be provided in a massage shop

Digger
05-12-2014, 01:09 AM
Actually there were at least 4 shops visited by our friends in blue in the last couple of days. They gave a friendly reminder to shop bosses on what can and cannot be provided in a massage shop

Only what can not be provided!!

tikogoh
05-12-2014, 06:44 AM
Looks like I have to stick to my regular shops now for more intel. Was planning to go to a new favourite but even then, I probably can't squeeze any more info than what I see on this forum

Blue-Marvel
05-12-2014, 02:31 PM
Which shops got a visit?

popeye96
05-12-2014, 02:58 PM
My theory on all this increased action from authorities. I believe as a whole, the authorities turn a blind eye towards the 'extra's' provided in the shops, and don't really care as it really isn't hurting anyone. My guess is that the owners of the licenced establishments have been reading all the bullshit reviews and comments on here about punters getting full service etc, ( Yes, I know it happens, but I also know they are bullshit because the punters with brains keep these sort of things to themselves and don't openly post about it), and have made a complaint. I believe the police are just showing that they are doing something about it, or else they wouldn't bother warning the shops, they would just do a full raid unannounced.

That's my theory on all this. I could be wrong though. I have been wrong once before, many many years ago.

RottenLittlePunt
05-12-2014, 03:16 PM
My theory on all this increased action from authorities. I believe as a whole, the authorities turn a blind eye towards the 'extra's' provided in the shops, and don't really care as it really isn't hurting anyone. My guess is that the owners of the licenced establishments have been reading all the bullshit reviews and comments on here about punters getting full service etc, ( Yes, I know it happens, but I also know they are bullshit because the punters with brains keep these sort of things to themselves and don't openly post about it), and have made a complaint. I believe the police are just showing that they are doing something about it, or else they wouldn't bother warning the shops, they would just do a full raid unannounced.

That's my theory on all this. I could be wrong though. I have been wrong once before, many many years ago.

It's a logical theory. The other thing to consider is that perhaps it is difficult to achieve any real convictions with this sort of crime. Look at the results of the QJ raids years ago or the GC raids more recently. There was a bit of media attention given, some deportations for visa breaches, but not many convictions and certainly nothing of substance.

It is quite possible that the police are hoping for the shops to clean themselves up a little, or at least ensure their customers are more discreet.

Personally I think the laws/police will address this issue more easily via certification requirements. They have already begun with a 1 certified staff member minimum. If they increase the legislative requirements in this regard, they can shift the onus to the massage associations to ensure their members are legit. Similar to the AMA reviewing complaints made about doctors etc

popeye96
05-12-2014, 05:09 PM
Personally I think the laws/police will address this issue more easily via certification requirements. They have already begun with a 1 certified staff member minimum. If they increase the legislative requirements in this regard, they can shift the onus to the massage associations to ensure their members are legit. Similar to the AMA reviewing complaints made about doctors etc
I heard about this, but haven't read anything on it, but I really think it will only be a band aid measure. I would assume that all the shops need to do is call themselves a relaxation centre, or something else, and remove the word massage from their title altogether and it would bypass this law. There are loopholes in most things if you look hard enough.

Mind you, I don't think it would be that difficult for the owner/manager to get certified either.

brownwallaby
07-12-2014, 08:42 PM
this is the beauty of things like wechat or kakaotalk

Digger
07-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Mr wallaby don't post ur xmass wishes to girls will be longer than mine , :)

Anybody's would be longer than yours' 8.5cm!!

RottenLittlePunt
01-02-2015, 07:53 AM
Returned here to see a semi regular and she didn't disappoint. Always gives a good massage and good conversation, a pleasurable experience all round.

Blue-Marvel
03-02-2015, 10:33 AM
Always an enjoyable place. :)
Its been a few weeks for me... looks like im due for a visit

RottenLittlePunt
23-02-2015, 01:10 AM
Rang around a few shops but all my regulars were off, so I decided to try my luck with a walk in here. Glad I did, found a new girl that is close to perfection for me. Tight little body, adorable face and the best massage I have had in a long time.

Blue-Marvel
23-02-2015, 12:38 PM
Visited here the other day...... no booking. greeted at the door by a japanese girl, on the heavier side. booked for an hour
Asked for hard massage.... wasnt had at all, worse massage... all over the place. No teasing or anything, half way through was asked to flip. straight up "Do you want extra?"
Kindly denied and it was $50. Went back to my lower back massage.... its like she got offended and went to town on my lower back.... Nice hard massage... now my lower back is all stiff. cant bend down to put my pants on today.
Hot towel to finish. Was quite chatty which i dont mind.

Crap massage, would avoid

RLP - Who did you have?

jaccky
23-02-2015, 01:41 PM
Visited here the other day...... no booking. greeted at the door by a japanese girl, on the heavier side. booked for an hour
Asked for hard massage.... wasnt had at all, worse massage... all over the place. No teasing or anything, half way through was asked to flip. straight up "Do you want extra?"
Kindly denied and it was $50. Went back to my lower back massage.... its like she got offended and went to town on my lower back.... Nice hard massage... now my lower back is all stiff. cant bend down to put my pants on today.
Hot towel to finish. Was quite chatty which i dont mind.

Crap massage, would avoid

RLP - Who did you have?
I think I know who you saw. Massage was very bad, but she was friendly enough. Extras were exorbitant- 50 for this 50 for that. It was all very tempting but I declined- could've easily spent over 200 bucks if I had weakened. Ridiculous. I thought she was pretty hot though. Great rack.

pommychris
24-02-2015, 08:05 AM
was in here this week and must say the standards have droped a lot.. and the 50 for this and that way out of order..

Blue-Marvel
25-02-2015, 12:02 PM
I think I know who you saw. Massage was very bad, but she was friendly enough. Extras were exorbitant- 50 for this 50 for that. It was all very tempting but I declined- could've easily spent over 200 bucks if I had weakened. Ridiculous. I thought she was pretty hot though. Great rack.

Yeah, shes very friendly... good fun conversation. Nice rack! yeah was quite exxy for everything.
I dont think id go back to see her again.

qldgold
08-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Anyone seen Christine here lately, heard she has moved elsewhere?

jaccky
08-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Not sure. She was a little pricey, but she had great hands and stamina.

pete87
13-03-2015, 02:59 PM
I went there a few month ago. pretty good. The girl was cute but massage just ok.

pete87
18-03-2015, 06:51 PM
Posted to wrong topic