PDA

View Full Version : Ginza opening Pandoras box

saltyDog
22-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Pandora : 22yr old size 6 jap girl with perfect curves

LOOKS AND BODY
very pretty girl. not skinny, all woman. curves in all the right spots. perfect tits, b cup all hers, and so nice to play with. ass that rippled when pounded, omg what an ass. very responsive, a real treat to play with.

PERSONALITY/ATTITUDE/EXPERIENCE
very friendly, nice smile. wonderful work ethic.

DATY/DFK
good kisser, spent time trying to find out what I liked, including lots of necking, and a good ear reaming ! have not had kisses like it since i was a teenager ! a pleasure to eat, and finger. after she cums, she twiched all over while I slowly finger fucked her, a real treat.

BBBJ
Excellent BBBJ!
had me close to cumming withing 10 minutes, then went to town on my balls ... very gfe, not pse. plenty of licking, nice and wet, very small hands sliding up and down.

FUCKING
after daty, she asked what did I want to do next. only one answer, " I want you to fuck me " , a laugh and smile, she got right to work. cow girl had me close to cumming in minutes she was so tight, kept sucking and liking my nipples as she worked. asked her to turn around, and she did without me pulling out, a very nice touch. again she had me close to cumming too soon so we switched to dogie. she is a small girl, but could take a full pounding, with plenty of responsiveness ! a dream fuck.

look at the clock and only 15 minutes to go ! an hour session gone in no time.

FINAL THOUGHTS
nice very fucking nice. totally in love with J girls, gives for the full session, do your self a favor and open Pandoras box !

any J girls want to marry me sent me a message ! omfg

rooter
22-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Great AR bro.
She is an awesome girl!

Sextus
22-06-2014, 03:30 PM
She sounds great. And there was only ever going to be one title for this thread! Ha ha!

Max Impact
22-06-2014, 06:24 PM
That's a great title saltyDog.

zhenxiwuzhi
04-07-2014, 11:29 AM
Great review. There are a lot of new J girl in Ginza recently