PDA

View Full Version : General talk Girlfriend Experience

uglyphil
22-06-2014, 10:39 PM
I have done a quick search and cannot find an appropriate thread so I thought I'd ask now.

What do you guys define as a GFE? And is it the same as what WL's describe as GFE?

For me, it is DFK, cuddling, talking, friendly and relaxed. Nice exploring of each other's bodies. For me, this makes for the ultimate punt. As I said in an earlier AR on Naomi she even cleaned the room naked while I showered, with a towel wrapped around her head! LOL

Although I do want to try a PSE at some stage :fire:

What do you bros think?

CunningLinguist
22-06-2014, 10:45 PM
I think the main thing is that they are friendly and pretend they like you.
Really good GFE leaves you thinking you should ask them out on a date ...

uglyphil
22-06-2014, 10:51 PM
Yep, the "liking you" thing is important to me as well. I am not gullible enough to believe that they like me THAT well, but I can tell if they don't like me at all. I don't mind them pretending either, as long as they can act good enough ;)

gggi
22-06-2014, 11:03 PM
I don't really like the term GFE as
such, because it's like trying to
compare apples (sex work) to oranges (an actual girlfriend). Each has their enjoyable, complex and occasionally infuriating aspects, and if you take the term literally (not suggesting you are, Uglyphil) I think it's a little sad to want a simulation of the latter by the former. I remember a great fuck I had with a young Thai lady, who then snuggled up to me and hazed into my eyes in fake adoration — it was a little creepy, to be honest.

This is why I've always preferred the affable "fuck buddy" relationship with WLs — neither "GFE" or PSE, but friendly and relatively sensitive, without being too romantic. Fun and delightful, with banter!

I recently discussed the GFE issue with a WL whom I know has a wonderfully cute, friendly and empathetic way about her. She aims to create real intimacy of a very specific kind in the room, not fake romantic girlfriend intimacy. Like a really bubbly and approachable priestess in
a sex therapy temple. Pure gold, with a beautiful soul. Neither of us agreed that "GFE" adequately describes what she does, but she thought that in the absence of anything better, it was still the most useful shorthand.

I really like all the qualities you list, though. I just think that you can do all that stuff in all sorts of social situations, rather than seeing it through a girlfriend lens.

cmk76
23-06-2014, 12:28 AM
xxx xxx xxx

cmk76
23-06-2014, 12:31 AM
xxx xxx xxx

CunningLinguist
23-06-2014, 12:51 AM
I should stop collecting phone numbers from these GFE's...

Well it depends, if they give you their number then you can have fun with them at their place and they can make more money that way.
If they start giving it to you for free then they might really like you, or want residency ...
If you are about their age and looks standard then the chances of them really liking you are higher, if you are not really up to their looks standard (Ie. ugly) and they are pretty or you are alot older then the chances are slim.

uglyphil
23-06-2014, 02:45 AM
I don't really like the term GFE as
such, because it's like trying to
compare apples (sex work) to oranges (an actual girlfriend). Each has their enjoyable, complex and occasionally infuriating aspects, and if you take the term literally (not suggesting you are, Uglyphil) I think it's a little sad to want a simulation of the latter by the former. I remember a great fuck I had with a young Thai lady, who then snuggled up to me and hazed into my eyes in fake adoration — it was a little creepy, to be honest.

This is why I've always preferred the affable "fuck buddy" relationship with WLs — neither "GFE" or PSE, but friendly and relatively sensitive, without being too romantic. Fun and delightful, with banter!

I recently discussed the GFE issue with a WL whom I know has a wonderfully cute, friendly and empathetic way about her. She aims to create real intimacy of a very specific kind in the room, not fake romantic girlfriend intimacy. Like a really bubbly and approachable priestess in
a sex therapy temple. Pure gold, with a beautiful soul. Neither of us agreed that "GFE" adequately describes what she does, but she thought that in the absence of anything better, it was still the most useful shorthand.

I really like all the qualities you list, though. I just think that you can do all that stuff in all sorts of social situations, rather than seeing it through a girlfriend lens.

I do like this post, however as one of the qualities I listed was "nice exploring of each others bodies"....

I really don't think doing that in a "social situation" is appropriate ;)

uglyphil
23-06-2014, 02:46 AM
I should stop collecting phone numbers from these GFE's...

As I said in a previous post I have a few WL's numbers, but not to meet them outside of work. Not yet at least :P

TMC (free cage girl)
23-06-2014, 04:28 AM
I have done a quick search and cannot find an appropriate thread so I thought I'd ask now.

What do you guys define as a GFE? And is it the same as what WL's describe as GFE?

For me, it is DFK, cuddling, talking, friendly and relaxed. Nice exploring of each other's bodies. For me, this makes for the ultimate punt. As I said in an earlier AR on Naomi she even cleaned the room naked while I showered, with a towel wrapped around her head! LOL

What do you bros think?

Oh! she was wrapped her hair by towel? sounds like a at home taste of punt sir:cool2:

she better dont do patting with toner on her face after having shower:cool2:

the doctor.
23-06-2014, 09:54 AM
Good gfe will always make me book a girl many times.
Though you always have to realise its all an act..
If you connect and she likes you, Gfe progresses to Pse even though the girl might not be a Pse type.

The danger is you take the Gfe seriously..take a step back and see it for what it is.

Ugly..I would have liked to see that girl cleaning the room with only a towel over her head..
Wish my partner would do that....

uglyphil
23-06-2014, 06:39 PM
Good gfe will always make me book a girl many times.
Though you always have to realise its all an act..
If you connect and she likes you, Gfe progresses to Pse even though the girl might not be a Pse type.

The danger is you take the Gfe seriously..take a step back and see it for what it is.

Ugly..I would have liked to see that girl cleaning the room with only a towel over her head..
Wish my partner would do that....

Naomi is a lovely Kenyan at No 26 George with a delightful ass. It WAS a wonderful sight to see her bending over and picking up her clothes. Had I not had a dinner party with friends, the sight was enough to make me pay for another hour :)

harmony
23-06-2014, 06:42 PM
I agree, that if you get the sense someone likes you - then that is important

Thats called chemistry isnt it ?

However for me the other aspect is "fun" - the experience feels like fun for them, not a chore

uglyphil
23-06-2014, 06:46 PM
**nods** - I agree, I do not enjoy the experience if the girl hasn't (or at least seemed to). Some of my most memorable punts have been when the lady and I have shared a nice discussion and laugh.

rooter
23-06-2014, 06:54 PM
GFE is when a girl is comfortable farting while you are with her.
Wife Experience is when she gives you a "Dutch Oven" ;)

CunningLinguist
23-06-2014, 08:34 PM
GFE is when a girl is comfortable farting while you are with her.
Wife Experience is when she gives you a "Dutch Oven" ;)

And PSE is when she lets you fart in her face, or vice versa :)

TMC (free cage girl)
23-06-2014, 09:44 PM
so wrapping hair by towel after shower is HWE???(house wife experience)

she should cooking for clients:fire:

WhoMadeWho
24-06-2014, 01:51 AM

What do you bros think?
This is my idea of a girlfriend experience also. This is what I look for in all me sessions

RoyalFlush
27-06-2014, 01:06 AM
During the selection process, you spot this girl who locks her eyes with yours and she gives you the feeling that she desires you.
She is delighted when you chose her, quickly settle the finances, while maintaining her smile with you. She cant wait to get intimate with you.
While you take a shower, she does not leave the room, but wait patiently on the bed like a puppy, initiating or offer elaborate reply to you when you ask her a few simple questions.
She takes off her clothes slowly, hinting a tint of shyness and personal defeat because she felt you got her too easy.
On the bed, you proceed to kiss her slowly, not wanting to advance too quick as you want to create an illusion that she is not easy to get, teasing and caressing her cheek, neck, brushing her nose, then gazing into her eyes, before making a slow and passionate kiss on the lips, which is met with a welcoming kiss back response. Your kisses with her intensify, from light french kissing to deep french kissing.
You move slowly down her body, again employing the slow and cautious tactic, as if trying to get her permission to advance further down her body to get into the more intimate areas, you look up at her one more time, she looks at you as a sign of approval, before you commence DATY upon her.
She is already wet down there, and her body start to convulse in ecstasy as you kept going and going, she cant stand it anymore and started to orgasm.
She now wants you to put your cock inside her. You tease her some more by not entering into her pussy that quick, but just grazing her clit area. You ask her to beg for it, and she does enthusiastically.
You continue to lock your gaze with her, kept on moving until you give her another orgasm. You and her came together.
She wants your dick inside her a bit longer until you felt a bit uncomfortable.
Both of you start to cuddle up even when the condom is still on, and say sweet nothings to each other.
Afterwards she gave you her number or when you ask for one she gave straight away.
You left home some thinking I will be back for her again.
Most of the time you exceed your booking time, but time always flies when this sort of thing happens.
You have just experienced GFE.

wilisno
27-06-2014, 01:13 AM
During the selection process, you spot this girl who locks her eyes with yours and she gives you the feeling that she desires you.
She is delighted when you chose her, quickly settle the finances, while maintaining her smile with you. She cant wait to get intimate with you.
While you take a shower, she does not leave the room, but wait patiently on the bed like a puppy, initiating or offer elaborate reply to you when you ask her a few simple questions.
She takes off her clothes slowly, hinting a tint of shyness and personal defeat because she felt you got her too easy.
On the bed, you proceed to kiss her slowly, not wanting to advance too quick as you want to create an illusion that she is not easy to get, teasing and caressing her cheek, neck, brushing her nose, then gazing into her eyes, before making a slow and passionate kiss on the lips, which is met with a welcoming kiss back response. Your kisses with her intensify, from light french kissing to deep french kissing.
You move slowly down her body, again employing the slow and cautious tactic, as if trying to get her permission to advance further down her body to get into the more intimate areas, you look up at her one more time, she looks at you as a sign of approval, before you commence DATY upon her.
She is already wet down there, and her body start to convulse in ecstasy as you kept going and going, she cant stand it anymore and started to orgasm.
She now wants you to put your cock inside her. You tease her some more by not entering into her pussy that quick, but just grazing her clit area. You ask her to beg for it, and she does enthusiastically.
You continue to lock your gaze with her, kept on moving until you give her another orgasm. You and her came together.
She wants your dick inside her a bit longer until you felt a bit uncomfortable.
Both of you start to cuddle up even when the condom is still on, and say sweet nothings to each other.
Afterwards she gave you her number or when you ask for one she gave straight away.
You left home some thinking I will be back for her again.
Most of the time you exceed your booking time, but time always flies when this sort of thing happens.
You have just experienced GFE.

Vivid description and very relevant ! :miao: