PDA

View Full Version : General talk Recommendations for Bondi Junction

Ash113
23-06-2014, 04:25 PM
Hey guys,

Giving Bondi Junction a try for next few weeks, anybody got any recommendations to share?
I've been around the CBD and Newtown areas, thought I'd give Bondi a go now.

My experiences:
Newtown
Posh Massage - Candice is good and very sultry, Summer is very good too. Miranda the other French girl I thought was pretty useless. Sandra the Colombian girl didn't seem to know how to do part 1 or part 2. Pretty disappointing. Will have to try Denise.

447 King St - Emma is definitely worth trying there, she was good, and noticeably improved also. Everybody else I have seen there was average to poor.

CBD
QVB - Nicole was brilliant, Susan was Brilliant, Lorra was pretty good, Kelly was ok.
QVB Japanese Cherry Blossom. Monica was brilliant.

Lisa as QVB was great, no idea where she is now, thought she was at Silver Fox or Snow Lotus but haven't seen her on the Roster?

Anyway, now can anybody provide some good people/places to visit in Bondi Junction?

Ash113
23-06-2014, 10:09 PM
Anybody?? Views but no replies.

aussiegaigin
23-06-2014, 10:11 PM
If you use the search function, you should find a few older reports on MS places. There's a few between Newland St and the bus depot, but nothing really outstanding. No FS places I know of.
Malina used to be good, but it has changed hands since I went there.

AHLUNGOR
24-06-2014, 10:12 AM
Hey guys,

Giving Bondi Junction a try for next few weeks, anybody got any recommendations to share?
I've been around the CBD and Newtown areas, thought I'd give Bondi a go now.

My experiences:
Newtown
Posh Massage - Candice is good and very sultry, Summer is very good too. Miranda the other French girl I thought was pretty useless. Sandra the Colombian girl didn't seem to know how to do part 1 or part 2. Pretty disappointing. Will have to try Denise.

447 King St - Emma is definitely worth trying there, she was good, and noticeably improved also. Everybody else I have seen there was average to poor.

CBD
QVB - Nicole was brilliant, Susan was Brilliant, Lorra was pretty good, Kelly was ok.
QVB Japanese Cherry Blossom. Monica was brilliant.

Lisa as QVB was great, no idea where she is now, thought she was at Silver Fox or Snow Lotus but haven't seen her on the Roster?

Anyway, now can anybody provide some good people/places to visit in Bondi Junction?

Hi brother Ash,

You certainly have tried many of the top mls in the CBD , plus most of the western girls in the posh shops ! I thought I was reading my own daily recommendation thread......haha

I have one good news for you, Lisa is at 7 Lotus today if you like to catch up!

I suppose you have met Mena ??

I don't know any mls in Bondi Junction any more now that Mia opens her own shop in West Pennant Hills.

But I will suggest you give 316 Central a try before heading East. Emma, Amy and Sherry are all top girls ! Especially Emma the Korean Angel without the KPS !!

And back at QVB , you must try Sue as well, she is the most brilliant !

Cheers

Ash113
25-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Hi brother Ash,

You certainly have tried many of the top mls in the CBD , plus most of the western girls in the posh shops ! I thought I was reading my own daily recommendation thread......haha

I have one good news for you, Lisa is at 7 Lotus today if you like to catch up!

I suppose you have met Mena ??

I don't know any mls in Bondi Junction any more now that Mia opens her own shop in West Pennant Hills.

But I will suggest you give 316 Central a try before heading East. Emma, Amy and Sherry are all top girls ! Especially Emma the Korean Angel without the KPS !!

And back at QVB , you must try Sue as well, she is the

Cheers

Hey, thanks.

Is Sue different from Susan? Will have to try if so. Lisa there yesterday? Damn wasn't around yesterday.
Yeh 316 - have tried a couple there, but before I started remembering names, want to try Rebecca also.
Stanmore, will google maps where that is and then work through the list!

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2014, 04:41 PM
Hey, thanks.

Is Sue different from Susan? Will have to try if so. Lisa there yesterday? Damn wasn't around yesterday.
Yeh 316 - have tried a couple there, but before I started remembering names, want to try Rebecca also.
Stanmore, will google maps where that is and then work through the list!

Sue at QVB is a young Korean girl, tall and slim and very good services.

Susan at the same shop is a MILF, more busty and has very sensual hands

Rebecca from 316 is on holiday in China, back next month.

Cheers