PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road New young ARISSA at 533 Willoughby...OUTSTANDING

Rhythmstick
25-06-2014, 01:56 AM
Was lucky enough to secure a booking with Angie's latest girl Arissa.What a gem!She moves GFFE to a new height making you really feel special..and..she really loves her work.Likes to be taught,led,instructed,etc, but all the while has a great untarnished approach to sex.You can have great sex with her AND a lot of laughs,english is fairly good.
She's young around 20+.medium height,great large perky tits that she enjoyed as much as me,loves the nipples to be quite firmly sucked,great arse (enjoyed a light spank).Her face is very pretty,beautiful eyes and slightly puffed lips (you know, the kind you love to see around your cock).
Loved DATY,and fucking in any position.And she can take it pretty hard if thats your style.Asked her to play with her tits throughout and she was only too happy.
Really into DFK which was great in deep mish with her knees right back to her ears while she slapped my arse to encourage me,not that I needed it!.She likes a bit of arse play on her too.
Doggy's my fave though and we tried a few variations on it ending with my favourite-holding her arms back so her impressive tits jut out while I pound her (facing the mirror) Arrisa seemed to quite like it.
With such a cute face though I asked for CIM and she obliged kneeling down with a HJ/BBJ and when I blew she'd stuck out her tongue allll the way catching a huge load some of which ran back off the end onto her chin and a tissue below...nice!!Just love that finish.
She's gonna have a well deserved following at 533.
Thanks Angie

Oneonone
27-06-2014, 09:33 PM
Arissa is a gem at 533 so much like her friend Katherine who is one of my favourites at 533

Pussy HUnter
15-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Was lucky enough to secure a booking with Angie's latest girl Arissa.What a gem!She moves GFFE to a new height making you really feel special..and..she really loves her work.Likes to be taught,led,instructed,etc, but all the while has a great untarnished approach to sex.You can have great sex with her AND a lot of laughs,english is fairly good.
She's young around 20+.medium height,great large perky tits that she enjoyed as much as me,loves the nipples to be quite firmly sucked,great arse (enjoyed a light spank).Her face is very pretty,beautiful eyes and slightly puffed lips (you know, the kind you love to see around your cock).
Loved DATY,and fucking in any position.And she can take it pretty hard if thats your style.Asked her to play with her tits throughout and she was only too happy.
Really into DFK which was great in deep mish with her knees right back to her ears while she slapped my arse to encourage me,not that I needed it!.She likes a bit of arse play on her too.
Doggy's my fave though and we tried a few variations on it ending with my favourite-holding her arms back so her impressive tits jut out while I pound her (facing the mirror) Arrisa seemed to quite like it.
With such a cute face though I asked for CIM and she obliged kneeling down with a HJ/BBJ and when I blew she'd stuck out her tongue allll the way catching a huge load some of which ran back off the end onto her chin and a tissue below...nice!!Just love that finish.
She's gonna have a well deserved following at 533.
Thanks Angie

Great review RTS - thank you!

dmay27
15-07-2014, 11:08 PM
Haven't been to 533 for a while, but her style sure sounds tempting...

Oneonone
28-07-2014, 05:45 PM
Haven't been to 533 for a while, but her style sure sounds tempting...

If you like girls with big tits and good GFE then Arissa and Katherine got to be to your liking and they are so much alike.

Both are working today

holi_day
29-07-2014, 10:03 PM
It's a great after report. I have been wanting to see Arissa after reading this. Finally rang up yesterday for a booking for today.
But it was so disappointing that I was told that my session was delayed for 40 mins only when I drove 45 mins and arrived on time. Because another customer was late to his booking for 40 mins????? And there wasn't even a message or anything telling me about the delay.

I had to leave cos I just can't wait there for 40mins...no way. I wonder was I just unlucky or Willoughby is always like that in terms of booking management. Never got any problem with Ginza.

Oneonone
30-07-2014, 12:29 AM
It's a great after report. I have been wanting to see Arissa after reading this. Finally rang up yesterday for a booking for today.
But it was so disappointing that I was told that my session was delayed for 40 mins only when I drove 45 mins and arrived on time. Because another customer was late to his booking for 40 mins????? And there wasn't even a message or anything telling me about the delay.

I had to leave cos I just can't wait there for 40mins...no way. I wonder was I just unlucky or Willoughby is always like that in terms of booking management. Never got any problem with Ginza.

If the guy was that late then the shop should have told him you had a booking after him and that his booking would have to be cut short.

The shop is busy and often you can be 10 or 15 minutes late but 40 minutes is totally unacceptable.

Sorry to hear that bro as Arissa is a nice girl.

You will find that at the more expensive shops they can space the girls out more and so its not such a problem at 533 the girls can have booking after booking with no time in between so is they run late for any reason it can flow on. This becomes more of an issue with the really popular girls.

holi_day
30-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Tried booking Arissa today and the booking was well managed. My session started right on time.
Arissa is gorgeous. Had a really good session with her. Will definitely return.

Willoughby533
31-07-2014, 11:48 AM
533:red_heart:Just a few minutes north of the city

New 533 starlet Arissa.. Singapore girl with a ample DD+ cup bust.. Sweet GFE and passionate charm..

Arissa - Size 6, DD+ cup bust, 165cm,beautiful sweet GFE girl, Singapore girl. Roster says "New girl Arissa returns @533.. A striking and statuesque young girl with long flowing length hair.. DD cup bust and body built for sin.. Pretty face,softly spoken with fluent english and sweet natured with passionate GFE services to match.. go see and enjoy new "Arissa" but remember to tell all about your experience."

Mesmerising Arissa >http://533willoughby.com.au/arissa.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/arissa.html)

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2014 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991:red_heart:

Oneonone
31-07-2014, 06:47 PM
Tried booking Arissa today and the booking was well managed. My session started right on time.
Arissa is gorgeous. Had a really good session with her. Will definitely return.

You had better make it quick as I hear she is going on and extended holiday!