PDA

View Full Version : A massage from old paulc

paulc
05-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Yes you are right i have left the scene because i stoped punting for a while. Sometimes i thought of giving an explanation why i don’t post anymore. First of all i would like to say why i was punting before. I had a tendency to get bored very quickly, I use to lose my interest in same girl within a two weeks, doesn’t matter how beautiful she is. And the problem was you will hardly find a girl with beauty and intelligence. If you find someone may be she is out of your league. Anyway punting was my way to avoid boredom. I have to say i have met some beautiful persons on this journey. You could actually feel the emotion, even though it was paid sex only.
Anyway i had maintained one position always during my punting period. I never punt while i was in relationship.(i don’t mind if anyone does. Everyone has their reasons) I have stopped punting because i am in a relationship now. I didn’t come to site as i wasn’t sure about myself how long i could i resist myself from these temptation.(oh my god so many good reviews, endless pussy!) but after certain period of time i have realized i had overcome this temptation. I was bored because i was looking for something which doesn’t exist.
But good thing is to see this forum grew bigger day by day. I am sure lots of people may say it’s disgusting that some perv discuss about nasty thing in a forum but if you look into deeply you will realize how beneficial this forum is. It does discourage unsafe sex, even punting sometimes. Give advice to newbie who may have difficulties to get sex in social life and so on.
Anyway i miss all of you guys. But you have to look at the bright side of me not being here, Mr Crush and burn, Deep impact have less competition now. Young, beautiful Wls don’t have to fall in love with handsome paulc (not really). May be i will come time to time to see whts going in Sydney punting scene. Till then
Adios
paulc

Mr Crash and Burn
05-01-2013, 04:24 PM
Nice to hear from you Paulc.

good to also know that you havent fell foul of some nasty people and that I still may spot you one day in my rear view mirror.

Best of luck and remember, you will always have mates in here

Littlewonder
05-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Good on you Paulc and good luck in your new relationship.

wilisno
05-01-2013, 05:54 PM
All the best bro paulc, you've been one of the real contributors on this forum !

DeepImpact
05-01-2013, 07:25 PM
Hey Hey Hey look who it is, it's Paulc - welcome back man!!!! & a beautiful young lady on his arm, very nice.

I noticed a change in my success rate among women before. It went from around 0.03% to 87% when you went off the market. You were always a triple threat to other guys - looks, charm and humour. Not to mention being dynamite in bed or at least that's what your neighbours must think after hearing the moans and screams of pleasure from so many lucky ladies that met you.

One thing that always shines through about you is you write about your emotions very well and I think you nailed how you were feeling. It sounds a bit empty seeing lots of different girls but never finding the right one and kind of feeling like a trail of broken hearts has been left behind but it was never intended like that.

It's great to hear that you have found a lucky lady. The WL's are always going to be around but a really good girl who suits you isn't so I wish you are her well.

Don't forget to stay in touch lover boy.

Travelmate
05-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Happy New Year 2013.
Hi Paul C

Mashburn
06-01-2013, 03:30 AM
Even though I hardly post anything, I did read some of your posts in the past years.

It's nice to see that you're moving on to another stage of life.

All the best, Paulc :)

the wizard
06-01-2013, 07:02 AM
Don't know you Paulc as I'am a newby, but how good it is that you can move on to the next stage in your life.
Ultimately finding a soulmate will replace the desire and need to punt outside that relationship for many but not all.
Sex on it's own is great, but with love, friendship, laughter, drama and companionship- the thrill ride is so much more fulfilling

Good luck

project_manager006
06-01-2013, 10:16 AM
So can I have my massage now?