PDA

View Full Version : Land of the Free - or on the bed for a fee - USA

BrainSex
26-06-2014, 12:59 AM
Checked out Craig's List in the local area of Virginia where I was staying. USA is built on use of car transport with all of the 'local' asian massage places being $20 cab fare away. I bit the bullet and tried two places this week.

Both places $80 for the massage. Both places Korean owners and girls, and all of the joints seem to be korean in this area.

The first place I assume i made a mistake. It was clean, professional certificates on the walls and the towels were so soft. Once the girl came in knew it was going to be OK. Short shorts, tight top and heels. The massage starts with a wash. They have a shower room with a tilted rubber covered mattress. The punter lies on the mattress, the girl switches to her gumboots (seriously) and proceeds to wash me down. Ensure everywhere was washed. Was OK but after a while realised it was a time wasting effort as everything was clean and she was just hosing me down.

Back on the table, mediocre massage, Top off to reveal nice D titties, $60 for the top and HE, $100 for everything off. No FS available. Happened to have some rubber gloves on standby for the prostate massage.

The other place was similar service. Korean gil not as pretty, kept her top on. $40 tip.

All up I felt it was a hassle to find the places. None have been located close to transport. None close to residential areas.

Just as an update, I would of course participate again, just not as good value as home.

Brainsex