PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Julie

tongtel
05-01-2013, 10:49 PM
Rocked up to Willoughby Rd on a Friday evening, a little early in fact, just in case. Had booked a session with Lily the day before. But after a couple of minutes in the waiting room Angie came and said one of you bastards had booked her for 4 hours!lol She was really apologetic about it, but I was fine with that. She said another girl would be ready shortly and asked me to wait around although I was feeling like going. Lily even popped in to apologise. She's a slutty one that one. She kept touching me and let me touch her and then gave me a passionate kiss and asked me to come back another time.

Anyway, decided to hang around but was a little apprehensive as I wasn't sure what I'd get. About 10mins later I'm greeted by Julie, a new gal. Now I'm an average sized asian bloke but she was tiny. Real petite. So I recommend her if that's your thing. Apart from that she's really smily, bubbly and friendly. Just a cute pocket rocket. I won't go into great detail but she gave a pretty standard service. After a bit of fondling she commenced with the bj. Likes the ball sucking to and is very gentle. Had a tiring week so could only manage a semi but put on the party hat and mounted me for a bit of cowgirl till completion. Gave a massage after that. All I could manage after waiting around and I was already late for dinner.

Julie hasn't been in the country for long, so her english is not good but make up for it with her personality and enthusiasm. She kept talking to be in mandarin - dunno if that also happens to you abc's out there. So try and teach her a few words guys. We had a funny conversation about saying 'you're welcome' after 'thank you'. Couldn't explain it to her.

Littlewonder
06-01-2013, 06:40 AM
Thanks for the report bro, your first? You say her service was pretty standard is that by 533 standards? was it OK, good, could be better or poor etc would be more helpful to most of us fellow punters.

Having said that its nice to get some reports from new members so keep posting. If you tell us what you want to know when you read about a girl on here then you wont go far wrong. Most of us want to know what she was like what her service is like and what services she provides.

tongtel
07-01-2013, 12:26 AM
Cheers. Been perusing the forum for a while now but not a regular punter hence not a regular poster.
When I said standard, what I meant was what we did was pretty straight forward, run of the mill - not anything too wild or kinky. No idea what else she offers aside from what I already mentioned. Wasn't expecting anything in particular from the encounter, as, like I mentioned, didn't go there with the intention to see her. The stand out point was her personality and sense of humour which should put anyone at ease.