PDA

View Full Version : Relax Massage, Chevron Island

texass10in
28-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Hey, hit Relax Massage on Chevron Island. Just down from HD. Girl who gave massage was from Japan. I confirmed this, as I used to live in Japan and we lived in the same area. She was hot, good English and guessing around 25. Was looking forward to the flip and she asked me if I wanted a 'hand'. I said yes of course, but another came in to finish me off. Normally this would have irritated me, but the girl who came in was hot too. Unlike HD, this was $40 for half hour and an extra $20 for a bigger smile on the way out. in my opinion very good vfm.

Happy Punting,
Tex

Sippy
29-06-2014, 12:35 PM
I agree, went there last month. I was served by a feisty Thai ML and paid $20 for the finish. I was also told that they had other options available but didn't ask about more details.

HD paid $50 for 30 minutes inclusive but the experience was more mechanical...did the job though

Ausasian
24-07-2014, 12:30 AM
where is it? any address or no.? cheers

texass10in
24-07-2014, 09:34 AM
I'm not sure of the unit number, but it's upstairs at 52 Thomas Dr. Feel free to do a little research on your own next time, but looks like you're new to the forum, so happy to help this time out.

gpeck80
27-07-2014, 12:49 PM
Dr. Feel ? :P

texass10in
27-07-2014, 03:24 PM
Hah! Didn't pick that one up gpeck! Dr. Feel Good at Relax!

darthvader
30-07-2014, 02:56 PM
On Tex's advice i dropped into Relax Massage around a month ago - haven't had a chance to review..

Checked in for a 30 minute special which was $40..

Nice looking girl, very flirtatious and accommodating.. Great massage for around 10-15 minutes at between medium and hard, which is how i like it - then she asked if i would like a softer massage... sure :)

She got a tissue and tickled my back very softly, asking if it felt ok. Then slowly moved lower until the tissue was caressing up and down between my ass cheeks, again she checked if this was OK. Then down to the nut sack with the tissue - and that felt great. Once again checking in to make sure it was feeling OK.

Time to flip and i was asked the question and told it was an additional $10 (ahhh, and here i was thinking i got a discount haha).

There was a little further negotiation which i am happy to reveal via PM but cost an extra $40 and was great to see..

Will definitely be back again!

thanks Tex!

Vaders Fist
02-08-2014, 12:22 AM
I was really tossing up between giving Relax a go last time I was in Chevron. Eventually decided on HD just down the street as I'd been there before and knew what I was going to get. Can anyone give a comparison between Relax and HD, girls, services, facilities?

texass10in
06-08-2014, 01:49 PM
No worries Darth, good to hear you had a good experience. In trade for the advice, I'd be keen to hear about the further negotiation through PM.

VF, I prefer the girls at Relax. All Asian at both places and horses for courses and whatnot, but I find the girls at Relax to be more accommodating. Facilities at both are ok, Relax maybe a bit lighter.

Vaders Fist
06-08-2014, 09:30 PM
Thanks Tex, I think I'll bite the bullet and give a Relax a try next time around. Always open to new adventures!

kho207bob
15-08-2014, 11:51 AM
Had a pretty bad experience this morning. First they say $50 for half hour massage, then I get an older ML (mid to late 40s), who wanted $20 for extras. I said no and went to HD to get the treatment I needed.

texass10in
15-08-2014, 07:31 PM
Interesting, kho, I've been there several times now (including this week), and never seen anyone there over 30. You sure you were in the right place, as I've never had to pay anything above $40 for the half hour massage with an extra $20 thrown in for good measure. No need to respond, just never seen anything remotely resembling what you're saying, but suppose they could have brought their mother in to help out for a day?

darthvader
25-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Had a pretty bad experience this morning. First they say $50 for half hour massage, then I get an older ML (mid to late 40s), who wanted $20 for extras. I said no and went to HD to get the treatment I needed.

Its funny you mention that.. last time i went there they charged $40 for the 30 mins, no drama, got the massage and toward the end they did the swap and in came the chubster asian (at that point i didn't care). Anyway she did the finish and when i gave her the $10 note (yes i did feel a bit cheap) she looked at me and then the tenner for about 8 seconds.

Not sure if she as expecting more or not.

I still prefer this place ofer HD, but i will go back to HD next time to avoid the awkwardness.

Just something about handing over the $50 and not having to talk about it i prefer.

RottenLittlePunt
25-09-2014, 05:31 PM
Its funny you mention that.. last time i went there they charged $40 for the 30 mins, no drama, got the massage and toward the end they did the swap and in came the chubster asian (at that point i didn't care). Anyway she did the finish and when i gave her the $10 note (yes i did feel a bit cheap) she looked at me and then the tenner for about 8 seconds.

Not sure if she as expecting more or not.

I still prefer this place ofer HD, but i will go back to HD next time to avoid the awkwardness.

Just something about handing over the $50 and not having to talk about it i prefer.

Agreed, that is why i don't negotiate. If a girl wants too much for what she provides I just don't see her again, plenty of girls who will give GFE for the price they are asking. My favourite was a regular who I would give $100 before a 1 hour massage, she would just keep the $40 change and nothing more was said about it or what would happen in return, it was just a given.

rockabilly
25-09-2014, 10:46 PM
I really like see comments like the 5 or so (saying no). At the end of the day, customers dictate the price of goods and services. If it's too expensive, share it on here and walk. $100 for a nude massage and $50 for a HJ is bloody ridiculous! Stop paying it, be brave, so no and use your right hand when you just need get that ending YOU chose not to get :)

I denied one at $50 last week, then it was $40 which I still said no to. I'm not being cheap and happy to tip more for good services including a good massage but I think these prices are over the top

darthvader
26-09-2014, 10:29 AM
I have more or less stopped going to Brisbane for the reasons above.

Dont get me wrong, i pay a little more here and there - but its a reward for excellent service, or agreed rate based on additional services.

I can no longer justify $40 to $50 for the extras on their own.

danenth
26-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Ive been gooing to ML shops for years now. Recently ive started seeking out Private ML operators due to this same reason. ML shops are wanting way too much for less services than you can get for less money from some private operators. They are out there, you just have to do your homework. Try some of the private operators you may be pleasantly surprised and your punting $$ will go further. I still have my few faithfulls at the shops thoigh.

texass10in
30-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Got the bait and switch at Relax last week. Very disappointed, as this has been one of my faves. $60 inclusive, but wasn't to keen on the chubby girl who finished me off. Suppose a punts a punt. Buyer beware and whatnot.

mman69
01-10-2014, 09:57 PM
hi after being to relax many times here is how i understand it works one of the girls a mid 20ish Japanese and the only Japanese one there will not do any extra one the other girls told me this so if you get her you will get the switch.
A kind of cute thai girl name begins with a C is good the chubby girl i think talking about i have never had seen here there but she is only there some times ,there is another cuteish Korean girl who is pretty good too but the thai girl is the best.
cheers

dodgeeden
02-10-2014, 10:52 PM
been here twice and both times had one ML start a massage then another will finish off, didn't mind as 1st ML does better massage.