PDA

View Full Version : Bluemoon Barbie @ Bluemoon - Recommended. Innocent and New* By niceman123

BlueMoonSyd.com
31-03-2012, 09:13 PM
One and a half week ago. I browsed the website of Bluemoongirls and discovered a brand girl named "Barbie" on period off.**I patronised Bluemoon a few times but not as often as another outcall agency.**I texted Bluemoon saying I wanted to be on the waiting list when Barbie started to work again.

Last night I received a text from Bluemoon saying that Barbie started to work last night and today.**I immediately booked her one hour incall this morning at 11:00am.**The booking was meant to be 10:00 am but I received a text from Bluemoon saying that Barbie would be late due to school and postponed my booking to 11a.m. which I confirmed okay.

When the receptionist led me into the apartment, I saw Barbie sitting in the Lounge area waiting for me.**She is pretty and I would rank her 8/10.**For bros. who have tried Phoenix of MOC and like Phoenix's look, I believe they will like Barbie as well.**We had a little chat during which I noticed she has been in Sydney for 4 months studying fashion design.**As my Mandarin is below average and her Cantonese is below average as well, we can only communicate using English.**Her English is above average and I don't think she will have any communication problem in English.**She told me she is from Wuhan, China.**She appears to be nice, young and good looking student (around 20 to 22 years of age) to me from our little conversation.

We then went into the room after having showers separately.**We started some DFK which was nice, then followed by bbbj.**We then had sex firstly with her on top then followed by other positions including doggy.**Her pussy is tight and the way she reacted shows that she has little sex experience.**I am quite sure that she is new to this industry.

The sex was good with mutual enjoyment.**As I wanted to try cim with her (a service by her as advertised by Bluemoon in the web), I chose not to cum during sex.**I then had a shower after sex and asked for cim.**She did as requested following my instructions and the feeling was good.

This girl is new and fresh, little sex experience and with good attitudes.**I have tried Phoenix of MOC and find Barbie better than Phoenix.**I believe for bros who like Phoenix, Barbie is definitely a good choice for them.

I find paying $350 for an hour with this young, good looking and new to industry lady offering full services including DFK, bbbj, sex and cim represent good value for money.

The way Bluemoon handled my expression of interest request around 10 days ago which was followed by a text message when the lady started to work again calling for booking also impressed me.

I don't like to jump the queque and I don't like others to jump the queque either.**It must be on first come first serve basis as all customers are equal and none is more important than the others in order to maintain a long term business relationship.

Niceman 123
31-03-2012, 11:21 PM
Nice to know that Barbie has resumed work today with Bluemoon. I saw her in early December last year and since then she has only worked for one to two times for Bluemoon, each time for a very short period of around one to two weeks.

Hope she will work a bit longer this time until after the Easter holiday.

Niceman 123
04-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Good to know that Barbie likes you. Barbie is a nice girl with very good personalities.

discuss99
07-04-2012, 11:58 PM
where the shop?

K4D41
08-04-2012, 02:37 AM
where the shop?

It's written at the first post with the website and the phone number if you actually read properly.
www.BlueMoonGirls.com
For Bookings:
0414 757 138

BlueMoonSyd.com
13-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Barbie is fully booked again... Thanks for support :)

BlueMoonSyd.com
07-06-2012, 01:25 AM
Barbie is back tmr!! Not many booking spots left what are you waiting for??!!

smd
07-06-2012, 02:05 AM
Barbie is back tmr!! Not many booking spots left what are you waiting for??!!

is she working this saturday?

cisco
07-06-2012, 03:36 AM
She`s sound Yummy,.....

BlueMoonSyd.com
07-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Bookings are open for today and tmr ONLY we are not sure about Saturday yet