PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Best Teasers?

Ash113
30-06-2014, 11:26 PM
Hey guys,

So, isn't it great when you are laying face down getting your massage and the girl reaches underneath for some caressing and teasing. I love this, but not all girls do it during the massage, so just do the massage then say 'turn over'.

I much prefer the tease before this part as it is a great way to build up.

So lets put the girls who do this, and let me know of any GREAT ones?

I'll start.

Monica at Cherry Blossom
Nicole at QVB
Susan at QVB - She is GREAT at it!
Candice at Posh Massage Newtown, this is especially pleasant as she is Cauc and you don't get many Caucs who know to do this.
Lisa at 7 Lotus - She is another GREAT one.

Any others?

GreenL
01-07-2014, 12:57 AM
couldn't agree more with you bro, I love teasing before turn over. Unfortunately not many can make me hard on before turn over.qvb is on the go.

rooter
01-07-2014, 08:49 AM
I like the girls that lick their lips and give you a slutty look while they are jerking you off.
Or better still put their mouth right next to your cock and gently blow on your cock and balls while jerking you off.
That sort of teasing usually gets me over the line if it's combined with good HJ technique.

DragonHead
01-07-2014, 09:02 AM
Neimi from Silver Fox combines part 2 into part 1. We would tease and get me hard then go back to part 1 and repeat. By the time I turn over I am almost ready to explode from the long build up.

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2014, 10:07 AM
I like the girls that lick their lips and give you a slutty look while they are jerking you off.
Or better still put their mouth right next to your cock and gently blow on your cock and balls while jerking you off.
That sort of teasing usually gets me over the line if it's combined with good HJ technique.

Brother rooter

You have just described Emma from 316 Central !

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2014, 10:11 AM
Hey guys,

So, isn't it great when you are laying face down getting your massage and the girl reaches underneath for some caressing and teasing. I love this, but not all girls do it during the massage, so just do the massage then say 'turn over'.

I much prefer the tease before this part as it is a great way to build up.

So lets put the girls who do this, and let me know of any GREAT ones?

I'll start.

Monica at Cherry Blossom
Nicole at QVB
Susan at QVB - She is GREAT at it!
Candice at Posh Massage Newtown, this is especially pleasant as she is Cauc and you don't get many Caucs who know to do this.
Lisa at 7 Lotus - She is another GREAT one.

Any others?

Nicole, Susan and Lisa !

That's like the who is who in my list !!

On the milf section you must add:

Mimi, Coco and Yuki

On the younger brigade you can't go pass: Mena, Cici and Bobo

Cheers

rooter
01-07-2014, 10:30 AM
Brother rooter

You have just described Emma from 316 Central !

Haven't tried Emma yet but the girls I have tried have at 316 have been very good:
Fiona, Mimi, JoJo. Aki, Hanna, Tiffany, Tina -all great girls

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2014, 10:37 AM
Haven't tried Emma yet but the girls I have tried have at 316 have been awesome:
Fiona, Mimi, JoJo. Aki, Hanna, Tiffany, Tina -all great girls

It's amazing how there was not even one common girl between us:

Lily, Nico, Amy, Sherry, Mena , Rebecca and Emma !!

So many talents !

Good job Alice !!

rooter
01-07-2014, 10:55 AM
It's amazing how there was not even one common girl between us:

Lily, Nico, Amy, Sherry, Mena , Rebecca and Emma !!

So many talents !

Good job Alice !!

Haha! maybe because you always pick the busty ones!
I have never made a booking here, just walked in off the street and taken my chances - I have always got a different girl except for Tina twice.
Actually Tina and Jojo are definitely very slim and small titted but all the rest have healthy C cups if my memory of mammaries serves me well .
The mamasan is Alice?
I don't have your social skills bro, I don't really chat with reception/mamasan, I just walk in pay, have my fun, and leave.
Sometimes there is a lady (Alice?) and sometimes a youngish guy with glasses.
I think they know my face by now though - I am sort of becoming a regular ;)

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Haha! maybe because you always pick the busty ones!
I have never made a booking here, just walked in off the street and taken my chances - I have always got a different girl except for Tina twice.
Actually Tina and Jojo are definitely very slim and small titted but all the rest have healthy C cups if my memory of mammaries serves me well .
The mamasan is Alice?
I don't have your social skills bro, I don't really chat with reception/mamasan, I just walk in pay, have my fun, and leave.
Sometimes there is a lady (Alice?) and sometimes a youngish guy with glasses.
I think they know my face by now though - I am sort of becoming a regular ;)

That's Alice and her younger brother who is now the main papasan !!

Ash113
06-07-2014, 11:50 AM
Okay,

Like the Sound of what Emma does. Nicole at QVB also does that a little.
But to add to the list of girls who tease from underneath.

Abby at 316
Yuki at Wattle St

Anybody else????????????

imaragingbull
06-07-2014, 12:02 PM
Girl @ Bamboo yesterday was incredible with the tease...

Teased the majority of the time I was on my stomach, and when I was turned over she just stared at me the entire time with the sexiest stare... incredible

Ash113
06-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Girl @ Bamboo yesterday was incredible with the tease...

Teased the majority of the time I was on my stomach, and when I was turned over she just stared at me the entire time with the sexiest stare... incredible

Sounds Good,

Who was she though??????