PDA

View Full Version : AHLUNGOR 'S no.1 girl LISA IS WORKING AT 7 LOTUS TODAY

snowlotus
01-07-2014, 11:17 AM
HI ALL LISA 'S friends

the 36DD CUP , Experience super relaxation provided by highly skilled lisa :love::love:

is working at 7 lotus

please call 92901886 to made booking!!!

have nice day !!!!1

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2014, 12:05 PM
HI ALL LISA 'S friends

the 36DD CUP , Experience super relaxation provided by highly skilled lisa :love::love:

is working at 7 lotus

have nice day !!!!1

I am speechless !!

Vicky is taking over !!

:cool2:

emerold
05-07-2014, 03:14 AM
tomorrow working ma?

AHLUNGOR
08-07-2014, 03:09 PM
LISA ( 36DD CUP , Experience superb relaxation provided by highly skilled )

tina(23 TAIWANESE girl , very good attitude ,GEL )

Mena( after 3 pm )

Hi Vicky,

You need to pay for copy right if you want to use the "Ahlungor's number 1 girl" brand ...............haha !!

Oneonone
08-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Hi Vicky,

You need to pay for copy right if you want to use the "Ahlungor's number 1 girl" brand ...............haha !!

What's required to be Alhungor's number one? I guess its all about the size of the tits!

AHLUNGOR
08-07-2014, 06:32 PM
What's required to be Alhungor's number one? I guess its all about the size of the tits!

Among other very skillful things !!

But purely on size and shape, my no.1 tits at the moment is Vicky from Silver Fox but her skin is darker, so I should probably add no. 1 white tits is Bobo !!

Oneonone
08-07-2014, 08:01 PM
Among other very skillful things !!

But purely on size and shape, my no.1 tits at the moment is Vicky from Silver Fox but her skin is darker, so I should probably add no. 1 white tits is Bobo !!

Turn the lights out and then colour doesn't make any difference! Ha Ha!

AHLUNGOR
08-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Turn the lights out and then colour doesn't make any difference! Ha Ha!

Haha brother,

The sight on those big tits are the real turn on mate !

If you turn the light off, can you tell the difference between a $800/hr Modello WL vs a $80/30 min punt ??

The looks is everything !!

Unless it was part I only in a legit shop then it probably makes not much difference.........lol

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2014, 07:45 PM
lisa is working today

have nice day !!!!
Call 92901886

Yes, I know, and I had a wonderful day !

Ahlungor reunited with his no 1 girl !

And his original no 1 Mamasan , how good is that ! Vicky was in her briliant best today, well, she always looks pretty good but today she was wearing this body hugging dress, all her curves and contour was highlighted, I'm so glad she's there, I haven't seen her for a few weeks, the flying kisses was like a dawn raid , the bear hugs were passionate as she really meant it !!

Sometimes it's hard to be a gentleman ! I wish I had always been sleezy so that I could have my way with Vicky but me being me , I just stood there and let Vicky have her way on me ........lol

Lisa was at her usual best, her massage was strong and firm and she knew where I need them, afterall, she's probably known my body as well as any MLs ! But part I only lasted 5 min as I only had time for a 30 min quickie !

Part II kind of just started while I was still laying face down , then one thing lead to the next, Lisa was naked and on top of me, bit of b2b, bit of cat bath and kissing and licking and I was ready for hers hands and breasts and everything else !

Lovely session as usual and Lisa said she has a girl friend visiting her next month, she is a beautiful young lady and has the biggest pair of natural boobs Lisa has ever seen, so big and firm sitting perfectly on her slim frame I was told.

and Lisa will introduce her to me and I shall be her friend's first ever client !!

Why am I so lucky ????

Love it !!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
30-09-2014, 04:08 PM
lisa is working today

Well, you guys go ahead and be my guess !!

I lost all my punting money on the Swans last week, I'll be DIY for a little while..................lol :anger:

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Lisa plus Mena !!

Creme de la Creme !!!

7 lotus massage
02-02-2015, 10:01 PM
AHLUNGOR 'S no.1 girl LISA IS WORKING AT 7 LOTUS TODAY

7 lotus massage
14-04-2015, 11:29 AM

is working at 7 lotus

have nice day !!!!