PDA

View Full Version : General talk CBJ only Girls

razza__88
01-07-2014, 09:54 PM
interested to find out the establishments that only do CBJ. i had my 2nd punt a few months ago. and the girl basic excepted to do bbbj and seemed to be disappointed/upset when i quickly asked for a condom with her lips almost touching(very hard to do btw). the whole time thinking O CRAP SHES MITE GIVE ME SOMETHING SHOULD I SAY SOMETHING OR JUST GO WITH IT. i mite have come across a bit of a meanie but i think we both had a good time by the end.

wanna really avoid that experience altogether. i know its unlikely to get a untreatable sti from head but i dont even do it with 1 night stand let alone a WL.

any help would be great in particular ones around sydney/south sydney.

bevis90
01-07-2014, 10:12 PM
Just ask for it, I usually do don't wanna risk it brotha

light016
01-07-2014, 11:58 PM
45 George st Granville and 22 Brodie St. Rydalmere are the ones that I know of that only do CBJ. Good price and good quality girls but most don't do DFK.

felini
02-07-2014, 01:44 AM
Romeo, Juliet, and M8 provide CBJ. Midas - It depends on girls but you can ask

verbatim2
06-07-2014, 11:42 PM
interested to find out the establishments that only do CBJ. i had my 2nd punt a few months ago. and the girl basic excepted to do bbbj and seemed to be disappointed/upset when i quickly asked for a condom with her lips almost touching(very hard to do btw). the whole time thinking O CRAP SHES MITE GIVE ME SOMETHING SHOULD I SAY SOMETHING OR JUST GO WITH IT. i mite have come across a bit of a meanie but i think we both had a good time by the end.

wanna really avoid that experience altogether. i know its unlikely to get a untreatable sti from head but i dont even do it with 1 night stand let alone a WL.

any help would be great in particular ones around sydney/south sydney.

Wow - did you really get offered BBBJ? That would be extremely rare. Almost nowhere in Sydney offers this (though lots of punters lie about it on this forum). You were just unlucky mate. In Sydney anything except super-safe covered BJ is very very unusual.

Oneonone
07-07-2014, 06:49 PM
As standard all the girls at 533 do BBBJ but if you want CBJ you need to ask the girl for CBJ.

There is a new girl there that probably wont last long I think her name is Annie that only does CBJ.

Licker
07-07-2014, 08:13 PM
Wow - did you really get offered BBBJ? That would be extremely rare. Almost nowhere in Sydney offers this (though lots of punters lie about it on this forum). You were just unlucky mate. In Sydney anything except super-safe covered BJ is very very unusual.

Okay bro verbatim2, you only have 24 posts but judging from your join date, you are not a newbie.

So I have to ask... are you joking? :grimace:

wilisno
07-07-2014, 08:27 PM
Okay bro verbatim2, you only have post but judging from your join date, you are not a newbie.

No ! He's telling the truth ! ;) ;) ;)

CunningLinguist
07-07-2014, 09:05 PM
Okay bro verbatim2, you only have post but judging from your join date, you are not a newbie.

I thought that was a strange post also, especially since he says he has gotten BBBJ in these two posts:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?43009-Best-BBBJ-Recommendations&p=516750&viewfull=1#post516750
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?40984-Vivaciously-Vivid-Vivian-Ginza-guiltiest-pleasure-ever!&p=516749&viewfull=1#post516749