PDA

View Full Version : Busty team today : Susan . Mimi . Nicole .

QVB
02-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Hi .1: Susan : dd cups . Very popular . . Best massage service . 2: Mimi EE cups. . Best attitude . Very sexy Japanese Av face . Pretty & full short body . 3: Nicole . Dd cups sexy manger . 4: coco - 21 yrs . Korean girl . Size 5 . Fun & bar style . Naughty massage .

AHLUNGOR
02-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Hi .1: Susan : dd cups . Very popular . . Best massage service . 2: Mimi EE cups. . Best attitude . Very sexy Japanese Av face . Pretty & full short body . 3: Nicole . Dd cups sexy manger . 4: coco - 21 yrs . Korean girl . Size 5 . Fun & bar style . Naughty massage .

A Susan and Nicole double will be my recommendation of the Day !!

QVB
02-07-2014, 03:17 PM
QVB said:
Today 10:53 AM
Busty team today : Susan . Mimi . Nicole .
QVB Korean and Chinese Massage
Shop 1 B, 139 York St, City
Phone: 8084-4001
Opens 7 days: 10am to 8pm

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2014, 01:20 AM
Susan is always busy!

Mimi was busy and just started a new session

The new girl Coco looks pretty good, cute and beautiful face, petite young girl, will suit most punters who like them young and fresh !

I was lucky that Nicole was actually free when I got there, had a 30 min quickie !

It's amazing how much fun an expert ml can squeeze in within 30 min!

Thanks Nic , as always

Cheers

imaragingbull
03-07-2014, 02:38 AM
Which "Mimi" is this??

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2014, 10:14 AM
Which "Mimi" is this??

Not the erotic master you were thinking about .

This Mimi is a young Malaysian girl, quite pretty, very big tits, a BBW really if you are meat lover. Fluent English and willing to please !

Cheers

imaragingbull
03-07-2014, 11:50 AM
Thanks brother. Have only been to QVB once and that was over a year ago... I might need to make a change to that

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2014, 12:24 PM
Tha nks brother. Have only been to QVB once and that was over a year ago... I might need to make a change to that

Today they have the top Korean girl Sue !

Otherwise, Susan has very good hands and Nicole the Mamasan is also very classy and sensual services !