PDA

View Full Version : General talk racist woman on bus

icanfly
03-07-2014, 04:23 PM
oh dear what a stupid woman..

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/watch/24378334/racist-rant-from-sydney-commuter/

so she blurts out criticism to this guy that he can't get an aussie wife so he has to get an asian. and what sort of man would want to think about hooking up with an aussie girl when we produce such shockers such as this. said without stereotyping all Aussie woman of course but maybe it's because of fucken Aussie females like her that turn him off them in the first place. I know for one that's why I prefer Asian woman to aussie it's got nothing to do with thinking they are easier to get. Asian woman topple most Aussie women as a partner and I've recently tried dating a few Aussies just to see if I could ever see myself ending up with one

RottenLittlePunt
03-07-2014, 04:29 PM
She does have a point though, with fuckwits like her here, why would anyone want to leave their own country and come here?

I like the fact that she called police, because children wouldn't vacate a seat for her. It would have been poetic justice if they turned up and arrested her instead. :startle:

gitl
04-07-2014, 05:04 PM
I laughed when she pulled out the "had a bad day" excuse. It's probably a very sad life she leads, fear and loathing, looking to blame everyone else for her own problems. More to be pitied than anything else.

gpeck80
04-07-2014, 05:23 PM
It was the Asian lady that called the police.

RottenLittlePunt
04-07-2014, 05:39 PM
"Jade Marr was taking her children and nephews, aged between four and ten, home from a musical in Sydney when Ms Bailey ordered them out of their chairs.

“I was in shock at the time. I’m probably more angry today that someone could be that low and attack a child or anyone else,” Ms Marr said.

“She called the police and her goal was to get my children removed from the train because they were sitting on a seat.

“They were frightened that the police were coming to get them.”

The articles goes on to say that the Ms Bailey (the racist old bag) pretended to call the police (using a fake name) in order to intimidate Mrs Marr and the children. The asian lady who copped the abuse was apparently a bystander.

gitl
04-07-2014, 06:16 PM
Hahaha gets better, so she's apparently job seeking.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nsw/racisttiradeontrainwoman-karen-bailey-gave-false-name-on-tv-20140704-zswa4.html

Good luck! Might find some work with One Nation perhaps ...

gpeck80
05-07-2014, 12:55 PM
lol .......................

dohdoe
07-07-2014, 09:32 AM
Awesome. They found her linked in profile. Good luck job hunting :)

CunningLinguist
07-07-2014, 09:39 AM
Awesome. They found her linked in profile. Good luck job hunting :)

If she had a rascist "skill" there would be alot of endorsements ...

oilman
07-07-2014, 05:11 PM

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/watch/24378334/racist-rant-from-sydney-commuter/

so she blurts out criticism to this guy that he can't get an aussie wife so he has to get an asian. and what sort of man would want to think about hooking up with an aussie girl when we produce such shockers such as this. said without stereotyping all Aussie woman of course but maybe it's because of fucken Aussie females like her that turn him off them in the first place. I know for one that's why I prefer Asian woman to aussie it's got nothing to do with thinking they are easier to get. Asian woman topple most Aussie women as a partner and I've recently tried dating a few Aussies just to see if I could ever see myself ending up with one

Asian's are cheap & easy thats why we like them.

Aussie women are not cheap or easy...

oilman
07-07-2014, 05:13 PM

Oh yeah -
An asian woman will wank you off for $20, an Aussie woman has to be on drugs to do that...

RottenLittlePunt
07-07-2014, 05:20 PM

Oilman has a point, he would still be a virgin if some SE asian post-op locals weren't so desperate for food that they hold down the vomit for the 30 seconds it takes him to get his load off.

bangers
07-07-2014, 05:22 PM

Are you related to this lady?

gpeck80
10-07-2014, 08:45 PM
Wouldnt suprise me Bangers.

"Oilman has a point, he would still be a virgin if some SE asian post-op locals weren't so desperate for food that they hold down the vomit for the 30 seconds it takes him to get his load off."

funny post of the week award goes to RLP !