PDA

View Full Version : Bluemoon Mika @ Bluemoon, a Chinese Doll * By niceman123

BlueMoonSyd.com
31-03-2012, 09:17 PM
This afternoon I tried the new brand girl from Bluemoon after making a booking in the early morning of last Thursday when I saw the advertisement by Bluemoon bro. for this girl in this forum under the General Section.

Mika is a nice Chinese girl aged 20 originally from Nanjing of Mainland China.**She flied from Brisbane last night.**She speaks Mandarin and English.**Her English is quite good and should not have any problem communicating with non-Asian customers.

Mika is very pretty just like a Chinese doll (rated 9 out of 10 by me). She has very white skin and a natural C cup.**She is size 6 and not a skinny girl.**She has a little bit of baby fat on her tummy but is not chubby by anybody's standard.**She has very good attitude towards customer like most new Chinese girls in Outcall Agencies.

When I first entered into the room which is nice and comfortable, she greeted me with charming smile.**We had a little chat, then I went to have a shower.**She offered to help me with the shower but I declined because I wanted to shower myself making sure I was perfectly clean for the lady.**She then had a short shower herself.

When we were in bed, she started to DFK me with lots of tongue actions.**Her mouth was wet and watering and the DFK was nice and clean.** I then DATY her and her pussy was clean and wet.**She seemed to enjoy DATY a lot.**One thing to recommend to her and Bluemoon is that she better has her pussy shaved because the pubic hairs are quite long and intense.**She then performed bbbj on me which was very nice because of her wet mouth.**At times there were deep throat actions for her bbbj.**This was one of the best bbbj I had for a new to industry girl.

The sex session was fabulous because her pussy was wet and so no lube was required.**There were muscle contractions from time to time during the sex session and moanings from her which were genuine.**The sex session lasted about 15 minutes with me on top then finished with doggy.

Overall speaking, a fantastic session and definitely a brand girl.**Very good value for money at $350 an hour for such a pretty and nice Chinese doll.

She was advertised to have only short stay in Sydney so early booking will be required to secure a session with her.**A nice recruit from Bluemoon brother after the last brand, Barbie.

Niceman 123
31-03-2012, 11:22 PM
Good to know that Mika will be back to Sydney working in the Easter holdiay for Bluemoon.

BlueMoonSyd.com
04-04-2012, 05:16 PM
MIKA is backed!!
Booking starting today midnight or tomorrow morning call in now and place your booking!!

Niceman 123
04-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Mika is a good choice for brothers who want to punt during the Easter holiday.

icegel
05-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Bluemoon.

Could you paste a direct link to Mika foto, help us heaps of time when we using smartfone .... Dont have to search on your web and locate model and the have a look around ...

And hope this direct link will be apply to all of the after report.

Thanks

Happy safe Easter all.

BlueMoonSyd.com
13-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Last week for Mika!!!
Take your chance to meet this lovely Chinese doll!!

BlueMoonSyd.com
13-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the advice... Besides our signature already has the website link ;)

Pleasureboy
14-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Last week for Mika!!!
Take your chance to meet this lovely Chinese doll!!

I booked Mika last nite and it was a total waste of money.

The girl was sick with the flu, she had a cold sore so no BJ.
Pussy was sore, so no sex. I booked her cause i read good reviews about her and other girls on aus99.

Not sure if the management aware of her situation and making her work or she is hiding it from them but If a girl is sick and she insist on working, it's noisy a rip off.

BlueMoonSyd.com
14-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Sorry about that we just found out she had a flu as she told us she is ok to go so we allow her to work yesterday. We would have band all her booking if we know in the first place.

Personally felt very sorry and we will provide you a free session to repay your disappointment. Please just text is to verify your last booking details and your choice for the free session. It's totally free, we will pay on our expense.

Our management often trap in this kind of embarrassment while we have to follow the girls' and clients' will and it sometime leads to unhappy situation like this.

Next time if a girl doesn't feel well or you are not happy with please call us and we always guarantee free exchange or total refund.

Pleasureboy
14-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the reply BMG.

That was my first time for outcall. Didn't know what to do.
I felt bad and sorry for her. After 45 min of 2 hrs booking, I told her she can call for her lift back.

BlueMoonSyd.com
14-04-2012, 04:50 PM
Again we apologize for your experience.
Thanks for getting in touch with us we will arrange your free replacement.