Height: About 165 cm Body Shape: Slim to average

Kissing Available: Shies away from kissing

Blowjob: CBJ

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Overall Looks: Decent

Overall Personality: Slightly aloof, doesn't speak English

Overall Performance: average

Value for money/recommend? : subjective, maybe not for me

On the roster: Abbie - Size 6,DD cup,168CM,Young beauty with a very beautiful face,sexy tall slim body, girlfriend experience, Taiwan Girl. "Another Taiwanese soft flower Abbie arrives for her maiden day @ 533 to sparkle and pamper you with her brand of service and ease of company. 533s talent scouts are usually on the money in unearthing the softest GFE ladies.. Visit and be bedazzled." Please don't forget to tell all about the experience.

Was nearby the area and decided to walk into 533 without a booking. Had been reading some reviews on other girls however none were available, which is fine given I didn't book ahead. Abbie was available, although not really my taste (her breath smelled of ciggys, I don't smoke) and I generally prefer slimmer girls. My first time at 533 so what the heck. Paid for the hour and hand-in-hand she led me to a room.

After we showered separately, I immediately sensed that this session would not be outstanding. She didn't give much eye contact, and didn't speak English. I speak a smattering Mandarin so that didn't help as we'll. got things started with her kissing my neck, and as I leaned in to kiss her lips she shied away. I guess kissing wasn't on the menu...

She had nice natural C/D sized boobs, with nice perky nipples that hardened quickly to the touch and kisses. She isn't shaven down below and her her pussy was dripping wet! She didn't allow fingering but she was happy for me to go down on her.

Very soon she was returning the favor but she put on a dom before starting. Guess BBBJ wasn't on the menu as we'll. didn't spend long on CBJ and she lay in her back motioning me to get on top. Her moans were pretty faked which was a slight turnoff for me. After I blew my load we lay on the bed in awkward silence, as we couldn't really communicate.

As we didn't really click I passed on round 2, got dressed and left.

Since I'm very new to the punting scene I have no expectations, probably need to try someone from Ginza or 5* to compare what I missed in my session!

I didn't appreciate the room reeking of ciggy smoke so I'd not rush back to 533 anytime soon.

Oneonone
05-07-2014, 09:34 AM
Kissing and BBBJ are standard at 533 so I am sure as soon as Angie finds out the girl doesn't do these as standard she will either have to change or will be shown the door.

Sorry to hear your 1st experience was not a good one bro I can assure you that is not the norm at 533.

Must admit tho a lot of the girls smoke so you have to do your homework if you want one that does not.