PDA

View Full Version : How many times ?

cosmos
06-01-2013, 01:28 PM
How many times should you go to the same massage clinic before you decide it's time to move onto another clinic ? Personally speaking if I don't receive any extras on the first visit I "usually" don't go back but on the other hand if I enjoy the company of a particular lady I will see her for years. Cheers ! :question:

wilisno
06-01-2013, 01:45 PM
How many times should you go to the same massage clinic before you decide it's time to move onto another clinic ? Personally speaking if I don't receive any extras on the first visit I "usually" don't go back but on the other hand if I enjoy the company of a particular lady I will see her for years. Cheers ! :question:
Hahaha, why do you have to take advice from others about this ? It's your choice, if you're happy, stay, if not go elsewhere ! ;) ;) ;)

rooter
06-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Hey cosmos, in this post and your "when does yes mean no" post you refer to "extras".
Also in your "female doctors" you refer to "extras". The answer to your question depends on what you are after.
What are you after exactly? If you just mean a HJ then sure if you don't get it then move on, but if you mean FS, bbbj etc then you really should not expect to be getting this from a ML. I mean if you do, great, enjoy it, but if you get a great massage and HJ for $60-$100 for an hour then thats pretty good value.
You can keep trying every massage place in town until you get what you are after, but if FS is what you are really after you should try some FS shops. Many of them won't cost you much more than a ML place with extras anyway. In fact some times it costs you less.

cisco
06-01-2013, 02:31 PM
When i feel nothing good then i leave for another flower but when i click then she will be mine

Littlewonder
06-01-2013, 04:47 PM
Hahaha, why do you have to take advice from others about this ? It's your choice, if you're happy, stay, if not go elsewhere ! ;) ;) ;)

Doesnt matter what sort of shop it is this is a good answer its all up to you.

Personally if I like the girl the first time then I usually try her again as its difficult to get on really great on just one visit these things usually need to grow. But if there is no chemistry move on.

brownwallaby
06-01-2013, 08:39 PM
For me (who live in Bris) it's the girl, not the clinic that matters. And I punt often, all at MP's. I like variety, I like challenges and as a rule of thumb I never see a girl more than 5 times (with one or two exceptions thou ...). I agree that sometimes it takes 2-3 visits to get it click

River
07-01-2013, 12:27 PM
For me (who live in Bris) it's the girl, not the clinic that matters. And I punt often, all at MP's. I like variety, I like challenges and as a rule of thumb I never see a girl more than 5 times (with one or two exceptions thou ...). I agree that sometimes it takes 2-3 visits to get it click

I think this is where a good mamasan comes in. If they can make the right recommendations u keep coming back.

AHLUNGOR
07-01-2013, 12:32 PM
on the other hand if I enjoy the company of a particular lady I will see her for years. Cheers ! :question:

100% agreed.

I have seen Yuki from 288 Wattle for over half a century................meaning 50 times plus.............lol, and I have never even seen her tits !!

bill_100
07-01-2013, 04:46 PM

cosmos, looks as if you do not want a masage at all, so should go to a FS Shop.