PDA

View Full Version : The AQUA is back !!!! 6 CLEG Street ARTARMON

Style_Admin
06-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Greetings to you all

FROM 7th of January 2013

we are back and better than ever , with all the demand and interests we have converted to

NBJ and with all the fine line up from Australia and from the holiday breaks as well..

Amy is back from holiday

Bebe is fresher no more to say

Daisy you all know her a stunning gal

Bella is a super sexy party gal

jessica the sex master

Mina is the girl next door

Lisa a star that knows how to please you

if you had any problems in our premises i would like to appologise to you sincerely

now we are all set and ready to accomodate you punters ...

FOR BOOKINGS and ENQUIRIES 9439 4211

rooter
06-01-2013, 05:13 PM
Great news!

PhoBot
06-01-2013, 06:20 PM
never really went to Aqua, what is the service and price?

DeepImpact
06-01-2013, 07:27 PM
never really went to Aqua, what is the service and price?

I used to go there regularly. It is a FS shop and from memory they recently advertised it at $100 for 30 minutes until further notice.

jbrowz
06-01-2013, 08:04 PM
whats NBJ?

Do girls provide BBBJ ?

I went there shortly before the New Years Eve and service was below average. (Cold, disinterested, mechanical etc)

Are these new girls?

chandra_man1
06-01-2013, 08:49 PM
i suggest the management tell their girls to put some effort into their work and make it an enjoyable experience. there'slots of pretty girls there and potential to make it a good shop. don't let it become like the other k shops where the services are cold and mechanical. In my experience Aqua in the past the girls are generally give much better services than GF or Angeltown or Eden.

rooter
06-01-2013, 09:03 PM
i suggest the management tell their girls to put some effort into their work and make it an enjoyable experience. there'slots of pretty girls there and potential to make it a good shop. don't let it become like the other k shops where the services are cold and mechanical. In my experience Aqua in the past the girls are generally give much better services than GF or Angeltown or Eden.

I agree with you chandra man but I guess there is only so much a manager can do. It's like the coach of a footy team. He can tell his players to go in harder etc but ultimately its up to the players. Managers should definitely recruit the right girls though and make clear to them what's expected at that shop. I haven't been to Aqua for a while so can't comment on his shop specifically, just speaking in general.

thefatness
06-01-2013, 09:28 PM
If the service is average and mechanical, may I suggest that the Artarmon shop returns to the original "new concept" with $80 bbbj + cim for 20 mins with the Narwee shop changing to fs instead. Much more convenient for me to go to Artarmon than Narwee and there's nothing more relaxing after a long day then getting your dick sucked by young cute girl.

IExperiment
07-01-2013, 02:27 AM
Is Ivy/lily as she is used to be called at GF 127 coming back, mgt?

I remember this one saw her twice in GF she was pretty with very good service.

ukoyrnez
07-01-2013, 08:22 AM
Ivy was there last night apparently. Looks like it's the old Aqua lineup. Good to see Monica is back, I'll have to try her again to see if her attitude is back to good again.

Prices have risen though. $120 / half hr, $150 / 45 mins, $200 / hr. IMO most of the girls aren't hot enough to warrant that price structure, but that's just me.

shyboy
07-01-2013, 05:11 PM
According to the price structure on their website on syd99, it is $130/30 min, $180/45 min and $230/hr.

ukoyrnez
07-01-2013, 10:52 PM
Happy must be still fresh since she seemed much more enthusiastic than before Aqua swapped to Styles.

Wait, is Lisa the same one from 5 Star? If so that's awesome! But she probably won't feel like seeing me again since she felt she couldn't satisfy me the last time I saw her.

I was contemplating popping up today again to see Monica but too bad she's not back yet. She'll probably be booked out frequently.

realmcoy
07-01-2013, 11:30 PM
Hey boss will you have roster/photo on your website?

Style_Admin
14-01-2013, 05:40 PM
hi ..to all punters

once again , we bring you good news again

2 more new girls are arriving on wednesday so stay in tune .. <fresh>

new pleasures of korea are coming

for bookings and enquiries 9439 4211 or 0435 589 029