PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Mimi??

CantCme
06-07-2014, 08:11 PM
So I went to 5 star recently... As I walked in I was greeted by the receptionist dude and as I was walking towards that couch I saw 2 hotties down the corridor.. Awesome!

He sits me down and I hear a few female voices through that timber door on the right.. So I'm thinking to myself awesome I'll get a big line up! After a few mins he starts walking up the stairs apologizing about no one available then a voice comes from down the hall and Mimi comes up. Now I know a few girls don't wanna see white guys but honestly there was at least 5 other girls on and none came out? It's was about 5mins to the hour so they weren't going into a booking

Ok into the room... 5 star is expensive and the room I was taken up to was pretty shit. Barely enough room for the bed. Onto Mimi.. I always read about fun in the shower at 5 star... Absolutely none. Tried touching her.. She just smiled and looked away... Tried to bring up convo... One word replies. Granted her bj skills were pretty damn good but I tried kissing her a few times and nothing.. Pecks me and leans away. I'm paying top dollar for this place and get very ordinary service. Won't be returning.. I'll stick to Ginza

Max Impact
06-07-2014, 09:29 PM
I didn't hear about Mimi before?

kobe7
06-07-2014, 09:38 PM
I didn't hear about Mimi before?

Me too, until me and my buddy visited the establishment. He got Mimi and said she was ok. She is not my type.