PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Stunning blonde 19 yo Summer at 329 king st Newtown

CBD Posh
07-07-2014, 02:01 PM
Summer is back! Beautiful young busty blonde , body wise she is similar to Ashlee, classy and curvy top girl of the shop. Will upload her pics soon! :love:

AHLUNGOR
07-07-2014, 03:10 PM
Summer is back! Beautiful young busty blonde , body wise she is similar to Ashlee, classy and curvy top girl of the shop. Will upload her pics soon! :love:

What dates does Summer work and which shop ??

CBD Posh
08-07-2014, 01:41 PM
Summer only works in Newtown shop Sunday Monday Tuesday and Thursday . Till 8pm. :love:

AHLUNGOR
08-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Summer only works in Newtown shop Sunday Monday Tuesday and Thursday . Till 8pm. :love:

Thursday sounds good for an after Origin celebration, I need to win some massage money first. if Queensland wins Game III, I'll be surely there to see Summer.............haha

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
10-07-2014, 07:02 PM

It's great to enjoy Summer in a cold winter afternoon !

Beautiful young Aussie blonde beach babe, curvy and all natural E Cups! Bubbly personality, very friendly .

A lovely babysitter gave me a perfect Spanish lesson !

Thank you Queensland !

Thank you brother Posh! She is very very nice indeed!

Full review to come later.

Cheers

zorsty
10-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Great to hear, looking forward to the AR.

Must get over this flu so i can see these girls!!!