PDA

View Full Version : Ginza 21yo HIKARU : SO FRESH! the kind of girl you want to pour on your strawberries!

rooter
08-07-2014, 12:09 PM
Tall and tanned and young and lovely,
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes goes, “Aaah…”

Well actually Hikaru isn't that tall and she's not even from Ipanema (or even Okinawa - though she has been there).
Just an excuse to include a reference to Brazil and the World Cup in my Report.

But like the girl from Ipanema, Hikaru is a beach babe and is "tanned and young and lovely".
And whether she is walking down a beach in Ipanema, Okinawa or Bondi, when she passes, each one she passes goes, “Aaah…”

LOOKS, BODY and PERSONALITY
Hikaru is a 21yo Japanese girl and a typical Japanese beach babe; great bikini body, tanned skin, sea shell bracelets and anklets, sun and saltwater hair, tattoo, and very chilled out personality.
She is tallish for a japanese girl at just over 160cm, great legs and arse and healthy set of perfect C cup tits.
She is slim but still curvy - she said she has put on a few kg since she has been in Australia - well all I can say is "Thank you Maccas, thank you KFC", because she looks smokin' hot!
She is pretty in a natural girl next door way and doesn't overdo the make up - very sexy eyes and smile.
She has a very laid back personality which started to come through once she got over the initial nerves - I can picture her smoking a reefer on a beach in Cairns next to a bonfire.
And she is absolutely brand new to this sort of work - the freshest of the fresh!
Oh and being Japanese she is a natural at sex and very horny once she overcomes the initial shyness - this is pretty much the common denominator with Japanese girls.

DFK/DATY
Hikaru is into the DFK but not a total maniac at it - more of a sensual slow style - though she did get more aggressive as the session went on.
She totally goes off on DATY - again she had to get over that initial inhibition but once she was over that she really went off.
Bushfire Alert
She still has the full Japanese bush - as always I advised her to shave or trim to cater for local tastes - but it was a treat to indulge in her delicious fur pie before it disappears.

BBBJ
Hikaru gives a very GFE sort of BBBJ - very slow and sensual - and she is very keen to please.
She is pretty good at it, but not a BBBJ technician which is what you would expect from a brand new girl with no experience.
I asked her to do a few things and she was very happy to indulge me and seemed to take great pleasure in pleasing me.
Her eyes and smile when she looks up are pretty fucking special.

FUCKING
Hikaru is a tight little unit!
She started slowly and cautiously but once she warmed up and the juices started flowing she was a surprisingly good fuck.
She got right into it - I like the way she just totally let go at one point and totally lost herself in the moment - very natural and genuine.
And from then on it was magic!
Cowgirl is probably the highlight with those perfect young C cup tits bouncing in front of my face and sucking those gorgeous nipples.
Doggie was a pretty close second - magnificent arse!

OVERALL
WLs don't come any fresher than Hikaru - a total newbie with lots to learn, but with a genuine horniness and desire to please.
A football commentator described James Rodriguez' goal as "the kind of goal you want to pour over your strawberries".
Well Hikaru is "the kind of girl you want to pour over your strawberries on a summer's evening".
I don't even know what the fuck that means, but fuck it sounds sexy and it just kind of sums her up!

timtam
09-07-2014, 09:02 AM
Dame you x 2 rooter!

I was a good boy and didn't punt for a while because I haven't got a job in 3 months. Now I have a job I can't stop punting after reading all these ar!

I kept asking Wilson when is Stella back but he doesn't know, maybe you do?

I need to try this girl too then as those Gfe are good with Japanese girls.

black knight
09-07-2014, 09:47 AM
I have been out of action for a while due to health issues and can't wait to return to Ginza... soorry Wilson.
I def agree Japanese girls esp here are just the best for cuteness and gfe
When they go Pse...... oh my god...nothing beats it..

rooter
09-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Dame you x 2 rooter!

I was a good boy and didn't punt for a while because I haven't got a job in 3 months. Now I have a job I can't stop punting after reading all these ar!

I kept asking Wilson when is Stella back but he doesn't know, maybe you do?

I need to try this girl too then as those Gfe are good with Japanese girls.

I know you love Stella bro and I fully understand why - her GFE is top shelf!
There are some other Japanese girls at Ginza at the moment with a GFE style you might like: Lillian, Rain, Chocolate, Pandora, Ai, Akina. Also Sabrina (Macau) and Nina (Korea - yes a Korean with a great GFE!)
Not sure if and when Stella will be back but I heard Alice will be back very soon - she is an awesome GFE girl!

timtam
17-07-2014, 09:20 AM
Lol
I have tried all those girls already too! Lol.
But I am a loyal kinda guy. Hihi

rooter
17-07-2014, 02:14 PM
Lol
I have tried all those girls already too! Lol.
But I am a loyal kinda guy. Hihi

Wow! You have been a busy man bro!
You're the quiet achiever of the forum!

timtam
17-07-2014, 02:28 PM
lol man I am too lazy to write these days.
Going to Vietnam in sept for a week for a bucks holiday ! Plenty to talk about lol

rooter
17-07-2014, 04:48 PM
lol man I am too lazy to write these days.
Going to Vietnam in sept for a week for a bucks holiday ! Plenty to talk about lol

Vietnam! You lucky bugger!
So which of the girls do you reckon have the best GFE?
Any come close to Stella?

timtam
24-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Nina does give good Gfe

khuntong
24-07-2014, 06:45 PM
Nina does give good Gfe

I'll second that...