PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Yumico

Flyerr221
01-04-2012, 12:07 AM
YUMICO - 23yrs, seze10, tall, busty D cup, elegant nice looking, taiwanese/japanese

I don't get out west much but today I decided that since I was out there that I would pay a visit to Roger's crew.

After the intros I took Yumico because she was tall, slim, busty and friendly.

Yumico is a really nice girl. The type you would take home to meet Mum. Lovely to chat with and great personality.

Oh the sex you ask ? Hmmm

Appearance: Yumico is tall (maybe 5'9 or 5'10), has weighty D's and slim tummy.

Pussy: Whipper snipper required !!

Service: CBJ, DATY, FS.

Report; Look I don't want to say too much here other to say that I'm not sure how long Yumico has been working, but CBJ was pretty poor. Cowgirl was OK but she preferred to grind and resisted attempts for the in and out bit that usually comes with fucking.

When we got to mish, she had her knees bent up to avoid deep penetration. When I tried to get deeper she would stop me.

Not sure what's the go with Yumico , but she complained that it hurt. Maybe she had seen one too many clients today or hey maybe not enough. No I'm not hung like a pony or anything like that. Just an average aussie dude.

Anyways as i said, lovely girl and for that I didn't want to make he feel bad by giving her a hard time or asking questions.

Disappointed to say the least but I guess that's punting and occasionally you leave thrilled and sometimes you leave feeling, meh.

$130/45 mins

Flyerr221
02-04-2012, 08:05 AM
Any feedback on Yumico, Roger ? Why was she working if she can't handle simple straight sex ? Is she inexperienced or was she sore from a long shift ?

22Brodie
02-04-2012, 12:18 PM
hi, sorry bro flyerr221 to hear about it, yumico is really a lovely girl as you stated out. she isnt new to this industry but she really doeant work much, plus she stopped 6months before she

returns to work this time.also she doesnt work long shift.

had a chat with her asked her what happened, she said she got sore on saturday due to her just finished period on friday, that made it sore. then i told her if thats the case she should stop

for the day, she thought she could handle it so she just stay silent. from the shift with yumico yesterday, everything seems fine and all clients were quite satisfy with her service.

im really sorry bro flyerr221, never thought this would happen on yumico.

she is all good now, i will let her know you message me to ask if she is ok.

sorry again
roger

Flyerr221
02-04-2012, 01:06 PM
Thanks Roger. It's a shame that she was not up to the punt on Saturday. Also a shame that it was my $130 down the drain. Maybe Management can think of something to make up for my loss on my next visit ?

22Brodie
02-04-2012, 01:33 PM
sure. will give you a special offer to make it up for next visit..

sorry ... any incident can happen any time any day.

thanks for being understanding
roger

Flyerr221
02-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Roger, got your PM and thanks for the gesture.

Travelmate
02-04-2012, 04:50 PM
first time is always forgiven ....yellow card only

babelx
05-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Thanks for this report.

It's good that management is taking responsiblity for poor service. I think the management can really change things around by setting the basic atmosphere of the place as well as staff morale by being positive and communicating like Roger has. Well done.

Hope you guys can raise your standards like for example 64 Alexander.

22Brodie
30-08-2012, 04:11 AM
YUMIKO is here today from 2pm!!

CALL US NOW for booking~~~

02 - 9898 1888